SEO Manager

SEO Manager

by venntov

SEO power tool. Rank higher. Get found. Sell more. Manage SEO.

ezBuyStuff.com

I didn't realize how messed up my SEO was on my site and products until I got this App. While I am still learning how to create better content this App has improved my ability to understand SEO and get my pages in shape. Now it's time to conquer the dropship world. Thanks SE Manager.

ZANMODA

Quick customer service and very easy to use, lots of tutorial and explanations.

I will recommend to anyone

Wrapped By Faith

Awesome App, but even more awesome costumer service! A must have for any business that wants to make sure your SEO is top notch!

TimDenCo

very helpful app even when u are a beginner. they give you choices to do it yourself or have them do it

Shopstergeek

Service is great! Quicky got an answer from the team. Thank you.

Wellness Oils & Beads

I only installed this app about an hour ago but so far I love it. I’ve been getting so confused with SEO and I’m only a newby but it is helping me so much. Also communication so far has been great. Thanks for this great app

I love the 50s

This really is an excellent app. It brings together the all of the Google SEO tools you need in one place and is packed full of good advice. Plus it's intuitive and very easy to use.

iHeart Nature

Excellent Service! Gives you lots of detailed information that is displayed in an easy to digest format. Helps with broken links, on page and off page seo. THANKS for making an affordable SEO app.

SCORE! The Official Game Day Bag

I updated my theme, requiring an update to app. Let SEO Manager handle-done super quick-works great.

Watchshopvietnam.com

I already used for more than one year and really like this app. I changed new theme and support team check and do everything for me immediately. Nice! Highly recommend!