SEO Manager

SEO Manager

by venntov

SEO power tool. Rank higher. Get found. Sell more. Manage SEO.

SaltWater Brewery

I love how well this helps you keep a clean website, can't wait to use it more and more. I recommend this product

Cheltenham Rare Books

Really impressed by SEO Manager. The app is so simple to use and their videos take you step by step through what to do and why. We're only part way through the courses but all the actions are 'doable' for an SEO beginner. Love to see tools like this, so well thought out and easy to understand.

Coalition Snow

Incredibly easy to use. Would highly recommend this to anyone who is looking to take the guesswork out of SEO.

ZfinityApparelCo

I used this app to help me SEO my website. I'm almost seeing results which are a plus in my book. Great video tutorials as an addition to the app. I am very pleased with this app! :-)

EuropaMarketCA

Easy to use. Quick support. Gets results. It does what it is suppose to do. What else is there to say? :)

The Flat Cap Society

Very powerful and easy to use app! Clear videos explaining how to use it, user friendly set up. Love it!

Planet Posture

I used this app to help me to diagnose the issues I was having with SEO. They claim to supposedly attend to do the fixes within 24hrs, but after 2 days nothing so I sent an email. No response, so I sent yet another email and finally gave up after 12days and deleted it. What's the point of paying $20 with no customer service?

December 13, 2019

Hi,

I am sorry to hear that you had a negative experience with SEO Manager- we try to give excellent service, 100% of the time.

I reviewed our email history and it appears that some of our emails to you may be getting caught in your spam filter.

Please email us back at support@seomanager.com

We really want to make this right, and I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

All the best,

Rhian
Co-founder/COO

DeskBox

Great SEO tool to remove complications with stellar support. Would recommend to anyone starting off but hasn't the SEO skills to rank higher in search.

Gaboni Jewelers

I very like this SEO application, very good and helpful for my website www.gabonijewelers.com

We Grind Games

Been using this app for almost 2 years, and it was perfect. But now, due to google changes half of the app doesnt work and the price is still the same.
Thank you for the time we had together, but unfortunatelly I will have to let you go.

No Google Connect
No Analytics available
No Sitemap or possibility to submit sitemap to google.
You guys should consider a better price, at least until you offer more features.