SEO Manager

SEO power tool. Rank higher. Get found. Sell more. Manage SEO.

$20/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

PraiseBanners

Easy to use and customer support is terrific if you run into any problems. I have been able to update redirects, title tags and more.

Momina Collection

We used SEO Manager for increasing the SEO ranking for our store. It a great tool and very easy to use especially the Bulk Editor. Love the Tutorials. Keep up the good work!!

Green Chow Shop

After I used it, the title of the product page was changed into Facebook. My Bing advertising account was blocked. I can't find their customer service after deleting this app. Now I don't know how to set it back

April 14, 2021

Hi there,

I'm sorry that you have had a negative experience with our app. We have tried to reach out to you to chat about your experience, but it looks like you aren't getting our emails.

I would like to clarify that our app can't impact either the title of the product page on Facebook or create an impact in regards to your Bing advertising account.

Our customer service information is readily available on our website, our app listing, and as I mentioned earlier, we have emailed you two times to try to make this right. ( We always reach out before responding publicly so we can solve this in the back end, but as mentioned, I am concerned that you are not receiving our emails).

Please email us at support@seomanager.com so we can help you.

Best regards,

Rhian Beutler
President+ Co-founder
venntov

Puzzery

SO helpful. These features should be built into Shopify, that's how good it is. EVERY merchant could benefit from them. Thank you for building a great app! ❤️

SONATUR

I recently started using this app and it has been phenomenal. Wish I had known about it earlier in my ecommerce journey. The back up support and onboarding experience has been great and Amanda went out of her way to help us get set up correctly. I would highly recommend this app to anyone wanting to manage their SEO properly, it has already made a difference to my business, www.sonatur.co.za, in the short space of time and I got my first order from the USA via google which was delivered from South Africa to San Jose, California in 6 days.

Special Needs Australia

This App is one of the most valuable apps I use on my store. Never miss a broken link again, be confident knowing all your pages are SEO friendly and Keyword suggestions are just a few of the benefits you will enjoy. Plus it is super easy to use. Thank you for creating this great app.

TheLolaHoney

This app is dope. It's super easy to get everything set up for your Shopify store. I've seen a great improvement within a week to my business! It's a must have.

Security Thuis

i am very very very very very very very happy with seo manager.
i recommend that everbody use this app.

SWIDANY

One of the best apps I ever used
Easy to use and very effective
Regular Update and ntoification telling weather the page has any issues or something need to be done. Great app I can just recommend

Sportsman Specialty Products

Great APP. I tried several other apps that I hated. This app covers everything and also works with Kit. Must app for SEO and great to work with!