SEO Manager

SEO Manager

by venntov

SEO power tool. Rank higher. Get found. Sell more. Manage SEO.

Cupid Falls Farm

Average ranking on google has got worse since installing this app. I have sent 3 questions to support and NONE have been answered. NO SUPPORT.

Update. Finally got some response after leaving this review but it really didn't answer the questions I had. I responded to the email to get further answers and clarification and at this time it has NOT been responded to so I renew my 1 star review. NO CUSTOMER SERVICE

June 26, 2019

Hey there!

Here at venntov we strive to give excellent support, unfortunately sometimes our emails get caught in spam filters. Our Director of Product has reached out to you directly (CCing your contact email from the store). If you still do not receive this email, please email us at support@venntov.com. We want to make this right for you, and apologize for any frustration this has caused.

Best wishes.

choices 24/7

Super application, des que l'on a un problème, l'équipe de support réagi très rapidement. Ils règles le problème pour vous. Je ne voit pas de point négatif pour moi. Recommande vivement cette application. Super boulot. Merci.

What Fashion Wants

This app is good but it doesn't really make doing seo any thicker. I wanted something that could bulk edit all of my pages and guide me through how to do the best seo management.

Moldavite Jewelry

This is one of the most valuable apps for your store period. Being new to Shopify I encountered an error with the Sitemap that I originally thought was associated with SEO Manager. It actually turned out to be an issue with Shopify.. not this plugin. The error was not allowing Google to read my Sitemap and because "Sitemaps" was an option in the app dashboard I assumed it had to do with SEO Manager. After a little back and forth their Tech Support they really came through. They helped me to quickly figure out what the problem was and then they fixed it. Rob was very helpful by providing not only insight about the error but also a little head start on what I could do for SEO to get my site off the ground.

There is always something new to learn. SEO Manager gets 5 Stars for excellent customer service and tech support that follows through. Thank you!

Way Side Shop

Ottima applicazione e ottima assistenza da parte dello staff di SEO Manager. Installata da pochi giorni e le visite sul sito sono un pò aumentate. Vediamo se andando avanti migliora ancora.
Grazie.
David

Gameofbricks.eu

Awesome support. Replies in seconds! Thank you for this app, it really helps our business to grow. 5 stars for sure

sjoppietoppie

Id is a good app and hoop it wil boost my sales.and they can also help my shop to a good working business

Readiness Deals Inc

Support is stellar and quick to respond, the platform is easy to use and the setup/walkthrough videos are on-point. Highly recommend.

Equine Goddess(R)

Just installed this am. And so far, the assistance has been outstanding! They helped install my code into my custom theme (which is daunting, to say the least). Also sent emails to help me get started, and offered a direct email if I have any questions.
So now I just have to start using. I will write more as I get further along.

Zodeys

Piece of sh*t for big sellers. Contacted them over 7 times to fix the problem. No answer. BULK SEO EDIT page crashes the entire browser and does not open. Paid for the subscription and no help came. thanks