SEO Manager

SEO Manager

by venntov

SEO power tool. Rank higher. Get found. Sell more. Manage SEO.

Palio Design GmbH

In addition to my comment 9 days ago I like to add that Google found our individual sites 1:1 as entered in the SEO tool. Good job SEO Meta Manager!

NOW Bikes and Fitness

Great app! Quick and easy to produce SEO meta info within your web-store. Can't wait to see what kind of impact it will have on our search hit hierarchy. Excellent customer service as well. Thanks for the expert help!

Eco-Friendly ReCase for iPhone 5 | JustGreen

Josh did an amazing job on both the App and with the Customer Service. He's the type of person that I want working for me.

15/10! I'd recommend this App to anyone!

MissyK

Brilliant! Josh was very quick to respond to my request (I didn't feel confident enough to implement the SEO Meta Manager myself) he modified my template, tested and published it for me at no cost. I know how important the meta tags can be so this is a great app to have.
Thank you so much!
Karen x (missyk.co.uk)

Vivid Wine

An easy to use app, adds the required seo to your products and also lets you preview what it will look like in the search results!

Palio Design

Just installed the app, and Josh service around this process was excellent and always fast. Working with this app seems straight forward and now we hope Google kicks us all the way to the top....

Ali's Organics & Garden Supply

Excellent customer service! I really appreciate the extra help given to help me enter my information correctly! Easy to use app. Also Thanks for installing app into my shopify store.

Juliett - UKs Official Adult Sex Shop

This is a well needed, well built app with fast and professional customer support. Would definitely recommend. Thanks Josh!

Terry Sullivan Interiors

Great app! I reccommend it 100%!

Sight Optical Boutique Web Shop

So happy with the service I have received so far.