SEO Manager

SEO Manager | Reviews

by venntov

SEO power tool. Rank higher. Get found. Sell more. Manage SEO.

AainaasTreasureBox

I have this app currently installed and I don't see any big change in my Search engine optimization or any traffic to my website. This app is utter waste of my money. I have tried to contact the customer support multiple times and I got few replies from a customer support selling me something else to fix my site. I will not recommend this site to anyone. Beware.

The Lord Of The Magic

We are writing this review after waiting for 10 days for a response from technical support to an incident that happened to us when installing the application, which we do NOT recommend for shops with large catalogues (+10,000 products) because most of the functionalities do not work. Although this is not the responsibility of the author(s) of this application, they are responsible for not having responded to us in 10 days about what happened after installing the application. What happened is that now ALL pages show the same title, ALL products show the wrong title. We have reported this 10 days ago and also 3 days ago we opened a new ticket for them to tell us why this is happening. And... we are still waiting for them to fix it or for someone to tell us something. No news. We don't want to uninstall the app because we have been told that they are trying to solve the problems but the silence is really frustrating.

MoringaProducts

Be very careful setting this App up. If you do go and uninstall it, the app will remove all seo meta data from your website. You will need to contact support to fix it, it's almost like it deliberately compromises the SEO on the website once removed. This is pretty serious and not good for your store at all. Instead of seeing the title/description for example you will get this "snippets/SEOManager.liquid" was not rendered, the associated app was uninstalled" So even after uninstalling it all, this breaks the site. You have been warned, I would not recommend this app in regards to anything SEO related. Here is how I fixed it in case anyone wants the help without dealing with support. Find the line of code in your theme.liquid file that says - {% include 'SEOManager' %} Replace that with this code to get the default ones back. {% capture seo_title %} {{ page_title }} {% if current_tags %} {%- assign meta_tags = current_tags | join: ', ' %} – {{ 'general.meta.tags' | t: tags: meta_tags -}} {% endif %} {% if current_page != 1 %} – {{ 'general.meta.page' | t: page: current_page }} {% endif %} {% endcapture %} {{ seo_title }} {% if page_description %} {% endif %}

Scandinavian Goods

Three days have passed and the problem is still not resolved. Very Poor Service!!! Working with SEO requires immediate actions. If you provide such kind of service you have to react immediately to the errors and problems in your app. Do Not Recommend This Company. I will be looking for a new application.

September 17, 2021

Hi there,

I'm sorry that you had a negative experience with the app. We have been emailing you regarding your experience, but perhaps it is getting caught in your spam folder?

Because we haven't heard back from you, I am responding publicly, in hopes that you receive this and we can open a dialogue as to where things started to go wrong.

On my end, this is what I see:

On September 5th at 12:58 PDT, you emailed us to let us know that you were having some challenges regarding the scan results on your page. At 4:10pm PDT the same day, Amanda emailed you back to let you know that there had been a recent change to the way apps are managed by Shopify, and gave you instructions as to how it could be fixed. On our end, it looks like you viewed the email that day- but again, there could be something wrong with both of our email systems.

On September 9th, a nearly identical conversation with Amanda took place via email, with you reaching out at 2:17am PDT and Amanda responding at 9:43am PDT on the same day. It appears on that day that we received an auto response from your email address ( it was blank). When that was received, Amanda emailed you back to confirm that you were able to make adjustments, but that email was never responded to- although from our end it appears to have been read.

At 9:53pm the same day, you left this review.

As far as I can tell, this is due to breakdown in communication heavily influenced by lack of email receipt/ the way your email client handles responses from help desks.

We want to make this right, and would appreciate an email response to support@seomanager.com . At venntov, we try to make every experience a good one, and apologize that this was not a good interaction for you.

Please email us back so we are able to help turn this experience around for you.

Best,

Rhian
President + Co-founder

Green Chow Shop

After I used it, the title of the product page was changed into Facebook. My Bing advertising account was blocked. I can't find their customer service after deleting this app. Now I don't know how to set it back

April 14, 2021

Hi there,

I'm sorry that you have had a negative experience with our app. We have tried to reach out to you to chat about your experience, but it looks like you aren't getting our emails.

I would like to clarify that our app can't impact either the title of the product page on Facebook or create an impact in regards to your Bing advertising account.

Our customer service information is readily available on our website, our app listing, and as I mentioned earlier, we have emailed you two times to try to make this right. ( We always reach out before responding publicly so we can solve this in the back end, but as mentioned, I am concerned that you are not receiving our emails).

Please email us at support@seomanager.com so we can help you.

President+ Co-founder

GOBRANDSY

UPDATED
They promised me to full refund of my payments after uninstall the app. But 2 months passed already and replied them and never replied me back. Stay away they do not give any refund or keep their promise!
-----------------------------------------
I have been using this app for 2 and a half months and all of my previous SEO works gone. I tried to contact the Support team by writing them maybe 4 times but never got any response. They only give e-mail support to which they never reply. I will open a chargeback with my credit card to this application because they are unresponsive and never give support to buyers as I can see for myself. Now I started to replace my previous works back one by one. I have lost my traffic and decreased my visitors due to this application. It does not worth it and My strong recommendation never to pay anything for this application. There are tons of alternatives even they are free. I hope now someone can see my message and contact me. But it is too late because your customer care is zero.

January 22, 2021

I hope this finds you well.

I have to admit we are quite perplexed by this review- as the only emails we got from you that went unanswered were after our (clearly stated) business hours last night. When you emailed us last night (twice) you got our auto-responder saying we would be back in the office at 8 am PDT. We promptly responded to your email upon our return to the office, but by that time- you had already written this review.

We also communicated with you in November, but all of your emails were answered, and questions were resolved. If there are emails that we are not getting it is imperative that we know.

We at venntov pride ourselves on excellent customer service, and we do have clearly stated business hours, as it is also important that our team gets to rest- which empowers them to always give great service 100% of the time.

Our Direct of Product, Rob, has already reached out with an in-depth email explaining to you why our app does not cause performance delays.

Further, I want to make it clear that it is impossible for SEO Manager to impact your site performance in relation to speed.

When I quickly glanced at your store on desktop and mobile I noticed no less than 4 interstitials (popups) on mobile, and 5 on desktop.

Google has made very clear statements in the past that interstitials negatively impact your site ranking. Furthermore, they have also made it clear that mobile performance is indexed before desktop performance.

Moreover, I was able to do a quick site audit via Lighthouse for your store- and your performance ranking of 13 is never attributed to SEO Manager. You have many performance challenges with your store, but I can assure you that SEO Manager does not contribute to this.

Further, your SEO score of 91 from Lighthouse specifically mentions tap targets as being one of your main challenges. Tap targets relate to interstitials and also impact accessibility. This will negatively impact your ranking and should be rectified as soon as possible.

This is all a very long way of saying, I am sorry that you feel that you had a negative experience, and we hope that you respond to us so we can make this right.

I do want to acknowledge, however, that your emails did not go unanswered, and our app did not negatively impact your site ranking.

Please email back our team ASAP.

Burrfur

I used the app to help me but, I'm not having much luck with it. It is not performing well. If you could fix this problem It would help.

November 16, 2020

I hope this finds you well.

We have been emailing you behind the scenes to try help you, but I am not sure you are receiving the emails because we know that you want the app to work, and you still have it installed!

We would love to know what is not working, and what is not performing well.

Please let us know what problems you are having by emailing us back at support@seomanager.com

Here at venntov ( the team behind SEO Manager) we strive to give great support all of the time. Please email us and let us know how we can help you.

COO+ Co-founder

Meia Loja

Instalei pra testar e não me serviu, desinstalei na mesma hora e mesmo assim fui cobrado 20 dólares. Não recomendo!!

September 6, 2020

Hello,

I hope this finds you well.

We are sorry to hear about the mix up, and to know that you are not satisfied with our service.

Unfortunately you installed our app on August 6th, and uninstalled it on August 18th- which is 12 days ( 5 over the trial period).

That being said- we are still happy to refund you your money, but it is imperative that you email us back. We emailed you as soon as we got your email and this review, however we have not heard back.

Please email us at support@seomanager.com. We pride ourselves on giving excellent service 100% of the time, and we want to make this right.

We look forward to connecting and to helping you out.

Rozyana

Remove all meta keyword from my collections I can see it

I have delete your app and they have not been erased

June 23, 2020

Hi there,

We have tried reaching out to you several times via email and we wanted to give you time to respond because you were initially responding to us.

That being said, you have stopped responding to us, and we really want to make this right for you.

Further, we want to clarify that when you use SEO Manager and enter in meta data through the app, it pushes to Shopify. That is agreed upon when downloading the app.

When you uninstall the app, the information you have already given to SEO Manager is not removed- we do this because we do not believe it is fair for people's hard work to removed when they uninstall the app.

However, if you want this removed, please follow up with us and we can do it manually, but we will need backend access to your store.

Please email us back at support@seomanager.com

COO+ Co-founder

Georgina Mod

I uninstalled this app due to my store making no money during COVID-19 and they're still charging me. I need a refund this is ridiculous.

April 12, 2020

Hi there,

So sorry to hear that you store is being negatively impacted during this challenging time.

If you were still charged for the app two things may have happened:
1) You still have the app installed
2) There was a pending charge on your upcoming Shopify invoice.

Either way, we are here to help. As mentioned to you in our email on April 11th, we are willing to refund you this charge. We in no way want to create a hardship for you or your business.

If you could please email us back at support@seomanager.com I would really appreciate it, as we at venntov pride ourselves on giving an excellent customer experience and do not want you to be unhappy.

We, like you, are a small business so we certainly appreciate the position that you are in and want to make this right.

We hope you are staying healthy and well.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6