SEO Manager

SEO Manager

by venntov

SEO power tool. Rank higher. Get found. Sell more. Manage SEO.

Green Chow Shop

After I used it, the title of the product page was changed into Facebook. My Bing advertising account was blocked. I can't find their customer service after deleting this app. Now I don't know how to set it back

April 14, 2021

Hi there,

I'm sorry that you have had a negative experience with our app. We have tried to reach out to you to chat about your experience, but it looks like you aren't getting our emails.

I would like to clarify that our app can't impact either the title of the product page on Facebook or create an impact in regards to your Bing advertising account.

Our customer service information is readily available on our website, our app listing, and as I mentioned earlier, we have emailed you two times to try to make this right. ( We always reach out before responding publicly so we can solve this in the back end, but as mentioned, I am concerned that you are not receiving our emails).

Please email us at support@seomanager.com so we can help you.

President+ Co-founder

GOBRANDSY

UPDATED
They promised me to full refund of my payments after uninstall the app. But 2 months passed already and replied them and never replied me back. Stay away they do not give any refund or keep their promise!
-----------------------------------------
I have been using this app for 2 and a half months and all of my previous SEO works gone. I tried to contact the Support team by writing them maybe 4 times but never got any response. They only give e-mail support to which they never reply. I will open a chargeback with my credit card to this application because they are unresponsive and never give support to buyers as I can see for myself. Now I started to replace my previous works back one by one. I have lost my traffic and decreased my visitors due to this application. It does not worth it and My strong recommendation never to pay anything for this application. There are tons of alternatives even they are free. I hope now someone can see my message and contact me. But it is too late because your customer care is zero.

January 22, 2021

I hope this finds you well.

I have to admit we are quite perplexed by this review- as the only emails we got from you that went unanswered were after our (clearly stated) business hours last night. When you emailed us last night (twice) you got our auto-responder saying we would be back in the office at 8 am PDT. We promptly responded to your email upon our return to the office, but by that time- you had already written this review.

We also communicated with you in November, but all of your emails were answered, and questions were resolved. If there are emails that we are not getting it is imperative that we know.

We at venntov pride ourselves on excellent customer service, and we do have clearly stated business hours, as it is also important that our team gets to rest- which empowers them to always give great service 100% of the time.

Our Direct of Product, Rob, has already reached out with an in-depth email explaining to you why our app does not cause performance delays.

Further, I want to make it clear that it is impossible for SEO Manager to impact your site performance in relation to speed.

When I quickly glanced at your store on desktop and mobile I noticed no less than 4 interstitials (popups) on mobile, and 5 on desktop.

Google has made very clear statements in the past that interstitials negatively impact your site ranking. Furthermore, they have also made it clear that mobile performance is indexed before desktop performance.

Moreover, I was able to do a quick site audit via Lighthouse for your store- and your performance ranking of 13 is never attributed to SEO Manager. You have many performance challenges with your store, but I can assure you that SEO Manager does not contribute to this.

Further, your SEO score of 91 from Lighthouse specifically mentions tap targets as being one of your main challenges. Tap targets relate to interstitials and also impact accessibility. This will negatively impact your ranking and should be rectified as soon as possible.

This is all a very long way of saying, I am sorry that you feel that you had a negative experience, and we hope that you respond to us so we can make this right.

I do want to acknowledge, however, that your emails did not go unanswered, and our app did not negatively impact your site ranking.

Please email back our team ASAP.

Burrfur

I used the app to help me but, I'm not having much luck with it. It is not performing well. If you could fix this problem It would help.

November 16, 2020

I hope this finds you well.

We have been emailing you behind the scenes to try help you, but I am not sure you are receiving the emails because we know that you want the app to work, and you still have it installed!

We would love to know what is not working, and what is not performing well.

Please let us know what problems you are having by emailing us back at support@seomanager.com

Here at venntov ( the team behind SEO Manager) we strive to give great support all of the time. Please email us and let us know how we can help you.

COO+ Co-founder

Meia Loja

Instalei pra testar e não me serviu, desinstalei na mesma hora e mesmo assim fui cobrado 20 dólares. Não recomendo!!

September 6, 2020

Hello,

I hope this finds you well.

We are sorry to hear about the mix up, and to know that you are not satisfied with our service.

Unfortunately you installed our app on August 6th, and uninstalled it on August 18th- which is 12 days ( 5 over the trial period).

That being said- we are still happy to refund you your money, but it is imperative that you email us back. We emailed you as soon as we got your email and this review, however we have not heard back.

Please email us at support@seomanager.com. We pride ourselves on giving excellent service 100% of the time, and we want to make this right.

We look forward to connecting and to helping you out.

Rozyana

Remove all meta keyword from my collections I can see it

I have delete your app and they have not been erased

June 23, 2020

Hi there,

We have tried reaching out to you several times via email and we wanted to give you time to respond because you were initially responding to us.

That being said, you have stopped responding to us, and we really want to make this right for you.

Further, we want to clarify that when you use SEO Manager and enter in meta data through the app, it pushes to Shopify. That is agreed upon when downloading the app.

When you uninstall the app, the information you have already given to SEO Manager is not removed- we do this because we do not believe it is fair for people's hard work to removed when they uninstall the app.

However, if you want this removed, please follow up with us and we can do it manually, but we will need backend access to your store.

Please email us back at support@seomanager.com

COO+ Co-founder

Georgina Mod

I uninstalled this app due to my store making no money during COVID-19 and they're still charging me. I need a refund this is ridiculous.

April 12, 2020

Hi there,

So sorry to hear that you store is being negatively impacted during this challenging time.

If you were still charged for the app two things may have happened:
1) You still have the app installed
2) There was a pending charge on your upcoming Shopify invoice.

Either way, we are here to help. As mentioned to you in our email on April 11th, we are willing to refund you this charge. We in no way want to create a hardship for you or your business.

If you could please email us back at support@seomanager.com I would really appreciate it, as we at venntov pride ourselves on giving an excellent customer experience and do not want you to be unhappy.

We, like you, are a small business so we certainly appreciate the position that you are in and want to make this right.

We hope you are staying healthy and well.

Planet Posture

I used this app to help me to diagnose the issues I was having with SEO. They claim to supposedly attend to do the fixes within 24hrs, but after 2 days nothing so I sent an email. No response, so I sent yet another email and finally gave up after 12days and deleted it. What's the point of paying $20 with no customer service?

December 13, 2019

Hi,

I am sorry to hear that you had a negative experience with SEO Manager- we try to give excellent service, 100% of the time.

I reviewed our email history and it appears that some of our emails to you may be getting caught in your spam filter.

Please email us back at support@seomanager.com

We really want to make this right, and I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

Rhian
Co-founder/COO

A Girl's Best Friend Hair Co.

deleted the app a while ago and still getting charged for it. Just reached out to shopify hopefully I get my refund shortly. =(

Hi,

I wanted to touch base with you regarding this review as you were working with us behind the scenes to turn this negative experience into a positive one.
At venntov we take a lot of pride in giving excellent customer experiences, and I know you have not had one and I want to make that right.

From my understanding, you got the refund you requested. What else can we do to make this a positive experience?

Petits Rituels

I am removing the app for 2 reasons. 1) It's a paid service, I expect them to reply to my emails, they don't. They will reply once, and as they don't answer my initial question, I'll email them again. They have never replied and this has happened a few times 2) All they do is pull in different information from different sources into a dashboard, so you could do it yourself for free. It's great if you don't have a clue about SEO to get you started but I find they have no good resources. It's a nice gimmick to have when you have money to waste. And also, I have a tool that enables me to find and fix 404. I always get the notification from SEO MANAGER a long time after I've applied the fix. So I keep getting 404 errors that have already been fixed.

Hi,

I hope this finds you well. I wanted to personally reach out to you as we try to not publicly address negative reviews unless there is no other way to resolve them. At venntov we aim to give all of our merchants a great customer experience but have obviously failed in doing so with you.

We have emailed you multiple times upon receiving this review in order to make things right, but have not gotten any response. I know sometimes emails get caught in spam filters and understand your frustration and want to make things right.

Please email me at support@seomanager.com - we are hoping to turn this negative experience into a positive one.

My Auto Garage

READ BEFORE INSTALLING

I downloaded this app thinking it would assist with my SEO. To be honest if you are looking for something that just tells you the obvious then download it and waste your money but the reality is you could simply do what this does yourself at no cost. The big feature I thought I was getting was recommended key search terms but it turns out all it does is ask you to input the terms you want to use and then gives you a green light once you have typed this term into your description and title (pretty obvious to work this out yourself... its either in there or not.)

Once I uninstalled as I could not see the value of $20USD a month I ran into the big issues. I subscribed to another SEO manager tool that does recomend terms and give ongoing assistance to improve rankings, this cost me $35AUD for 12 months (about $25USD). It was analysing my meta information and telling me I needed to update it due to it causing a lack of ranking in google. When i reviewed what it was telling me and cross refferenced this to what was in my shopify SEO sections I realised it was still trying to draw information from the SEO MANAGER App which was no longer existent or editable. After doing further research I worked out you actually have to also unistall the code that gets automatically put into your theme. This is never mentioned at any point on downloading or uninstalling which is incredibly annoying and inconvenient as I have gone about 3 weeks with incorrect meta data. Information given by the SEO MANAGER was simply, resore your code back to a version prior to installing. This is a great idea if you havent modified your code since installing the app which I have done. I have now had to get Shopify support involved who are trying to rectify the situation. Hopefully this will be fixed shortly.

Again, this is a perfect app if you want to pay good money for no return.

UPDATE RESPONSE TO RHIAN BEUTLER, CEO

Thank you for your response but I think it is important to clarify some of the false information you have presented. Due to the unprofessional nature of providing this false information, if it were possible to give you less than 1 star you would be receiving a sub-zero rating.

As stated in my previous comment, it is easy to install and then remove the app from the Shopify store. What your site does not mention is that you change the code of the store to pull SEO information from your app instead of the Shopify SEO settings. You do not at any point mention this needs to be manually changed back to the original code to ensure SEO is able to work correctly.

You say you have reached out to me multiple times across phone and email. You also say you have emailed me three times which have all been opened and un-responded to. Both these statements are false. You have not tried calling me by phone at all and you emailed me once only on the 28/09/19. I responded to this email letting you know that Shopify admin had already got involved and fixed the issue for me. They got their coding team involved to fix the errors you had created. I can see this email was opened by your team but was never responded to.

I hope anyone looking at installing this app reads these comments and seeks alternative options prior to proceeding.

Hi there,

Here at venntov we strive to give a positive experience 100% of the time. Because of this we try to resolve negative reviews privately unless we have no other option.

Unfortunately at this time, we have no other option.

You were never charged for the app. We had one email interaction with you where you asked us to install the app. You had the app installed for 5 days. There are clear instructions on how to remove the code for our app in the uninstall workflow- and we also offer the service for free.

As soon as we received the review we reached out to you via email and phone- multiple times across multiple dates. We have emailed you at least 3 times, all of which have been opened. All of which have not been responded to.

We would appreciate you emailing us back so we can make this right with you. We do truly care about creating a positive experience for you, and hope you email us back about this so we can fix this.

Please email support@seomanager.com