SEO Manager

SEO Manager

by venntov

SEO power tool. Rank higher. Get found. Sell more.

sjoppietoppie

Id is a good app and hoop it wil boost my sales.and they can also help my shop to a good working business

TimDenCo

very helpful app even when u are a beginner. they give you choices to do it yourself or have them do it

Greenriver

easy to use and navigate. support team are wonderfully efficient. Great app, Really worth trying.

Storetrendingcom

Great app. highly recommended. Fast turn around on email. Those VDOs are great and very educational. If you have no knowledge about SEO, this app is your personal helper.

Hope Made In The World 2

such a practical tool, and great customer service. always get a quick response.

Toypocalypse

For far with the minor changes I made im seeing a slight boost in traffic. I still have to fix all the meta tags and keywords for every item but the quick "one click" changes I made definitely brought a little traffic to the page.

I will give 5 stars once i completely all the recommended changes and I see a significant traffic boost.

Their daily emails are very helpful. Sending a request to them took a day and a half to hear back. So far I am happy but not fully satisfied yet!

Great work guys

Patrick
www.toypocalypse.net

Ego Vanity Shoes

good and quickly assist thank you

Baja Bobs

Absolutely unbelievable! I am new to SEO. This program is easy to understand and sooooo helpful at optimizing my store. I am hopeful the changes that SEO Manager has helped me make will result in increased exposure for my products. I will hold back one star only until I see that it really works.

Dolly Lana

Easy to use, quick response when I emailed their support. Not seeing a huge difference in ranking yet so that's why I only gave it 4 stars. Using it on www.dollylana.com.

Annalise Jewellery

Would like to give 5 stars if i didnt have to play with the meta info of my theme! Using it on www.annalise.co.uk

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8