SEO Image Optimizer & Resizer

SEO Image Optimizer & Resizer | Reviews

by SpurIT UAB

SEO Image Optimizer. Image Resizer. Edit Alt Tags

O'CASE BEBE DAKAR

I use this app to resize my image, it works well. I recommand to use it for SEO image it will help y

alletronics.com

so far so good just started using it so when I finish it should be good. I'm trying to speed up site so hopefully it works out

May 24, 2021

It definitely will help you with the store's page speed :)
Thanks for your feedback!

HomeKosher

After years of suffering from slow site with uncompressed pictures and having each image of products different size and shape, the app did exactly what it is supposed to do!

May 24, 2021

Thanks for your feedback, it's highly appreciated :)

Control The Alternatives

Outstanding App, hope to be free for a lifetime. I use it for one of my clients and it gives me the perfect results.
Thanks to the app and it resizes all of our images.
Thanks for providing ease to us.

May 24, 2021

Thank YOU for choosing us! Hope you'll keep enjoying the app for a long-long time!

lawsuitforms.org

Renamed image files with terrible, random numbers, even when I specifically instructed the app not to rename files. When I tried to restore, it did not restore images to their original form (the file name did not change back and the square background color was still there). You should definitely use a different product. Support contacted me and tried to fix the situation, but they made it even worse. Now my pictures are all blurry, the alt tags have been removed, and the file names are terrible. I need to redo everything from scratch. Stay away from this app! Complete garbage!

January 18, 2021

Thanks for your feedback. We are extremely sorry that you've faced inconvenience and issues. We've contacted you via email regarding this situation in order to investigate and help.

kartcamel.com.au

Fantastic app. Much better than Photo resize by pix. and other images resize and compress apps. it should be No 1 on shopify apps. Just try to use and you will find it awesome and perfect for any kind of your shopify store. Thank you.

January 4, 2021

Thanks for your feedback and thank YOU for choosing us!

AbsoluteSkin

I have used this app for a few years to resize, square and optimize over 3000 Product images and it has performed without a hick-up the entire duration. I highly recomend that anyone wanting Image compression and resising This is the app to use!! Franz - AbsoluteSkin.

November 26, 2020

Thanks so much! Your feedback is highly appreciated :)

Mon-Beau-Miroir

Because Perfection is Always a Goal...Almost Perfect.
Great Solution For Sizing And Optimize Pictures :)

November 26, 2020

We are doing our best to become even better!

Nicki Lynn Jewelry

PRO- If you have a lot of photos to resize, This is a good app to use.
CONS-It does not automatically recognize new photos, from a newly listed item, to resize. You have to manually search for the new listing and manually have it resized. There also isn't a way to sort items from new to old or vise versa, which makes it hard to find a new listing. For the amount of money paid for this app, it should have these important features, especially is someone's store has 500+ items for sale.

October 14, 2020

Thanks for your feedback and sorry that you've faced such inconvenience. We tried to contact you via email in order to discuss this case but didn't receive any response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience.
Hope to hear from you soon!

SamiraBoutique

I install the app but every time I click on the app it keeps taking me to the app store and doesn't work.
Your app never work and I deleted the app the same day I installed and now I’m being charge for your app even though I never upgraded. Please remove the charge from my account because I’m not paying for something I didn’t
I never upgraded to use

April 14, 2020

We've tried to contact you via email and over the phone in order to discuss the situation, but didn't receive any response yet. Please drop us a line a t your convenience, we believe we will find a solution.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14