SEO Photo Optimizer

SEO Photo Optimizer

by SpurIT

Compress and Resize Images, Edit Alt Tags in Bulk Easily

Spar King

I really like this app and would really recommend. It's easy and6 ahve all what you need. Greetings ⇒ https://spar-king.com/

Bearmks Light

I was spending lots of time trying to fit pictures into a homogenous look for my site, but now I use BIE which edits them in the perfect side automatically. I recommend

csm24

Nice app to optimize images in a few clicks, simple and easy to work with. Also allows to apply meta alt tags!! Good tool, does its job.

Nastya Shop

I use this app for every listing I upload, it saves me so much time, when I discovered the app I already had 100+ listings. I would recommend this app !

Personal Security,Video and Dash Cam Store

WARNING! I ran this app and noticed hundreds of images removed themselves from my store. It took 2 weeks to get an answer from the developers - It was just a coincidence that my images disappeared - nothing to do with the app. Lost hours and hours putting my site back together.

Cos Espana

The app compressed on an average of 40% per image. The website load speed was visible before and after compression.

Muy Bien

I like this app, it helped me make my store look professional and now all images are square and look cool. Pages load faster and I wonder why didn't I do this before.

Mushroom Catering

Don't download its a waste of time, not a photo Optimizer but a SEO selling scam
freezes while downloading and wont allow access to photo optimizer till you sit through 10 minutes of what they can do for your SEO
just be honest SpurIT and just sell SEO
these guys should be thrown off shopify App's

Katys Boutique

The functionality is good but the interface is a little hard to use. I have had this sat in the background over a year and it just does its thing silently. https://www.katysboutique.co.uk

Playing Card Decks

Seems to work fine so far. Thanks!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14