SPO (SEO Product Optimizer)

SPO (SEO Product Optimizer)

by SillyCube Technology Ltd.

SEO for the Niche Products

Sllk Store

Best App *******************************************************************************************

Viv and Ollie

This app is pretty easy to easy, easy to bulk edit items and see where your SEO is lacking. So far I am really like, but only time will tell if it actually makes a difference.

Bushkin Tech

I used this app to help me optimize my most promising items in my store and I love how it gives recommendation to improve the SEO. It is very intuitive to use.

MemeMemorabilia

The app works great for creating social shares and SEO.
Huge problem. We use allot of html and css embded in the desciption. The Tiny Editor will remove all out html and css. The editor needs to be changed to one that allows for html and css.

Once this is fixed I'll give this app a 5 star.

Our work around is to set the focused keyword then to go back into the product individually and paste the html and css in again per product.

August 26, 2019

Hey, thanks for your opinion. Can you let me know what html and css you embed in the description? I'm going to see if we can update the editor to include these coding. But I'll need the codes for testing.

BIGBoyz.club

Every shopify store needs this, not even exaggerating...

SPO solves that annoying problem when sharing a link to your store/product on facebook and the link image (on fb) gets completely screwed up due to no fb meta data etc.

... and SPO even displays a preview.

Just make sure your fb share image is 1200x630px, add a title & description and you're good to go! The fb share image doesn't show on the product page either which is a good thing ... as it would look 'out of place' amongst your other product images.

BEST OF ALL IT'S FREE! So it's a MUST for sharing on socials ... Great work to SP developers ... you guys rock.

Rother Valley Press

makes the tricky bit with websites simple. many thanks for creating such an easy was to optimise my products to show up on more SEO

Funky Groom Gear

Easy way to update SEO through Shopify's back end. Helps figure out the best keywords to attract customers, and makes at home SEO a breeze!

Baby Care Co

great app, it helps a lot with the products to sell. It's intuitive and it helps you making the necessary changes to optimize the search tools in various platforms

ladiesandbaby.com

So far this app is awesome and easily allows me to edit each product's SEO Information. If our store takes off, and this app is helping, then I will go ahead and get the paid version.

nvshopclub - online shopping

Best SEO Application there is! Helps me a lot in optimizing my Shopify site! I'll tell you 1000 times if I have to!

Previous 1 3