SPO (SEO Product Optimizer)

SPO (SEO Product Optimizer)

by SillyCube Technology Ltd.

SEO for the Niche Products

BIGBoyz.club

Every shopify store needs this, not even exaggerating...

SPO solves that annoying problem when sharing a link to your store/product on facebook and the link image (on fb) gets completely screwed up due to no fb meta data etc.

... and SPO even displays a preview.

Just make sure your fb share image is 1200x630px, add a title & description and you're good to go! The fb share image doesn't show on the product page either which is a good thing ... as it would look 'out of place' amongst your other product images.

BEST OF ALL IT'S FREE! So it's a MUST for sharing on socials ... Great work to SP developers ... you guys rock.

Rother Valley Press

makes the tricky bit with websites simple. many thanks for creating such an easy was to optimise my products to show up on more SEO

Funky Groom Gear

Easy way to update SEO through Shopify's back end. Helps figure out the best keywords to attract customers, and makes at home SEO a breeze!

Baby Care Co

great app, it helps a lot with the products to sell. It's intuitive and it helps you making the necessary changes to optimize the search tools in various platforms

ladiesandbaby.com

So far this app is awesome and easily allows me to edit each product's SEO Information. If our store takes off, and this app is helping, then I will go ahead and get the paid version.

nvshopclub - online shopping

Best SEO Application there is! Helps me a lot in optimizing my Shopify site! I'll tell you 1000 times if I have to!

The Blue Cliff

The app is pretty straight forward and it is a great addition for newbies learning SEO. Taking one star away because it does not give the option to add alt description on pictures.

Sciara

This is a very useful app. It's simple to use and great to optimize texts and products images. It's the ideal tool to optimize products above all for social channels

Dark Chase

Makes my SEO so much easier. It saves lots of time to do the SEO work. With this app, you can easily see what and where to focus on. Highly recommended.

Findmycrafts Com

I was having a problem with the wrong images showing up on Facebook and Twitter shares and researched to find a solution. Of all the others out there, SPO was by far the best and easiest to use. While the free version did the job, I quickly upgraded to the paid version for unlimited SEO edits because I have to optimize my entire site. Well worth the $15/month - as opposed to hiring an expert to do what is now a simple job for me. I highly recommend this app for anyone building an online store through Shopify.

I'm just starting to optimize and still in the process of adding products, but feel free to visit my site at findmycrafts.com

Previous 1 3