SPO (SEO Product Optimizer)

SPO (SEO Product Optimizer)

by SillyCube Technology Ltd.

SEO for the Niche Products

Dark Chase

Makes my SEO so much easier. It saves lots of time to do the SEO work. With this app, you can easily see what and where to focus on. Highly recommended.

Findmycrafts Com

I was having a problem with the wrong images showing up on Facebook and Twitter shares and researched to find a solution. Of all the others out there, SPO was by far the best and easiest to use. While the free version did the job, I quickly upgraded to the paid version for unlimited SEO edits because I have to optimize my entire site. Well worth the $15/month - as opposed to hiring an expert to do what is now a simple job for me. I highly recommend this app for anyone building an online store through Shopify.

I'm just starting to optimize and still in the process of adding products, but feel free to visit my site at findmycrafts.com

Trendspeak

Sweeet! this APP help me on Social Media Share I can even pick to which image title and description to show. Also would help you understand more on how you can rank your page on search engines with suggested keywords and competitor review! GREAT addition to my app list!

Markyunlimited

This App is great for improving your SEO with Google recommendations , Keywords suggestions with preview. How cool is that? What I love the most is Social share optimization. this help me to get rid of OG:Image errors and I can even pick to which image I want to use when I share my link . 5 star review to this app!

Uniqwitty

App is Awesome! I would recommend this for everyone who want to optimize their Social Media Share, and if you are looking to the REAL SEO OPTIMIZATION you can never go wrong with this APP!. Thanks Benny for reply to my email. I hope we fix soon the "not in a plan" issue. but everything is great! -Mark L

Galunk2

I've been trying for a while to find a way to change the image that's displayed on Facebook (mainly) when sharing my site's URL. It turned out to be quite a complicated thing to do with the theme I'm using.

Shopify support recommended on the SPO app. I wasn't really sure how to do it at first with the app either, but then I contacted Benny from SPO, who's been incredibly helpful and solved the issue for me very quickly. Thanks Benny! :)

Greenisgood Store

The help and detailed instructions have been fantastic and when in difficulty they completed tasks for me. So far, so great.

Butterfly Express Temp

This app is sweet! Our product images were showing up way too big on Facebook and we love that you can set up a custom Facebook Card image with this. Thank You! In addition to that, Benny assisted us in creating a bulk upload option for our ~5000+ products as well as allowing the ability to link to hosted images.

Aguk

Fantastic app! Highly recommended. Could be improved if it had some kind of bulk edit feature as you essentially have to do the same thing for each product.

Manicureset

just started using this app, looks promising, will see how it goes

Previous 1