SPO (SEO Product Optimizer) v2

SPO (SEO Product Optimizer) v2

by SillyCube Technology Ltd.

Better Social Sharing. Keyword Research. Drive Organic Traffic

Athletic Aha!

Easy to understand, beginner friendly. They even show pictures showing how to add your code. Great! app. They tell you exactly what your doing wrong so I love this app! I can't wait to see how effective this is for traffic in two weeks.

Lunify

Personally, I believe this app is an extremely helpful tool to Business owners who use Shopify as their main brand store.

Traveler Guitar

Was finally able to control my website SEO with this app. Super useful for using custom images for social media.

Seoulista Beauty

Really great and easy to use. One of the only apps I found that would let you optimise Facebook/Twitter's social share images (open graph) per product. It's also really well laid out so that our internal team can see what keyword is used, progress in optimisation across across pages, etc. Much better than other SEO apps with more reviews, and then I used a separate app specific to schema.

frozenturtle

This app looks like it is going to be a great help! It is laid out very easily to understand and looks clean.

great-iptv

Very helpful app! No need to have a lot of coding knowledge, straightforward instructions and great functionality.

The Coffee Shopping Network

Just installed this app and went for the free trail. It is helping me to optimize quicker than others I have tried! I

DBeauty Essentials

This app was the easiest to operate out of the 4 SEO apps I've tested. Ive updated 5 Collections so far. Let's see how it affects my traffic and ads.

La Tienda de Todas

ForVanity

Just started using this app but I can already tell that it’s very useful. i surely recommend it to anyone.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6