SPO (SEO Product Optimizer) v2

SPO (SEO Product Optimizer) v2

by SillyCube Technology Ltd.

Better Social Sharing. Keyword Research. Drive Organic Traffic

Svetlonoska

I gave the app a try. I was using it for some months and I am not really impressed. I love the way I can optimise social media link preview. However, I am not sure whether it is my browser setting or something else, many times edits are not saved.

August 28, 2020

Hi, can you let us know what changes you make and what browser are you using?

Miss Valkyrie

Great app! It helps improve the look of the shared preview links tremendously.
It also makes it very easy to create SEO friendly URLs ,and provides guidance about how to improve SEO.
Great help from Benny in the support team who answered all my questions very quickly.

shop-up.online

برنامج سهل الاستخدام يستحق التجربة ومفيد جدا علي المدي المتوسط في جلب العملاء من نتائج بحث جوجل
ومهم جدا لتغيير شكل اللينكات عند مشاركتها في الفيسبوك
استخدمت النسخة المجانية لفترة وبعدها اشتغلت بالنسخة المدفوعة

Mr.PearlyWhite

Very easy to use; good interface would recommend. Since its free, it really helps small businesses get a head start

Shredders Supps

Excellent app for optimizing products. This app makes it fast and easy to optimise and gain traffic almost instantly. 5 stars

Viper Visuals Print Center

Wouldn't keep my Shopify store without it! Easy to install. Great App and Excellent Support! Headache gone! Thank You!!

May 25, 2020

Thanks for your positive review!

Aladdin Store | e-Commerce

Complimenti. Un app davvero funzionale. Mi aiuta molto nell'ottimizzazione SEO. Sperando che faccia ciò che dice. sembra un tool davvero efficace. Vedremo col tempo se porta risultati.

Mosh

worked for me !

May 27, 2020

Thanks! Please let me know if you have any feedback!

The Daily Game Planner

Spent several hours trying to get my site’s open graph image tag to be picked up by Facebook with no luck. Then installed SPO and it worked on the first try.

May 27, 2020

Thanks! Let me know if you have any feedback! We would be happy to help

KoonShop

I installed the app yesterday - which was very simple. The instructions are "so easy to follow. I started going through all my products that were missing focus keywords and we saw an uptick in orders last night and today. Hopefully this means I'm doing something right and the app works! But in a short time, I have already maxed out my quota for a lot of the features on the free version of the app.." Me too