SPO (SEO Product Optimizer)

SPO (SEO Product Optimizer)

by SillyCube Technology Ltd.

Better Social Sharing. Keyword Research. Drive Organic Traffic

SKIDZ NYC

I installed the app yesterday - which was very simple. The instructions are so easy to follow. I started going through all my products that were missing focus key words and we saw an uptick in orders last night and today. Hopefully this means I'm doing something right and the app works! But in a short time, I have already maxed out my quota for a lot of the features on the free version of the app.

FashionEmpire

I used this app today its works very well, very nice, i wish it will help for getting good sales also

venetianlightshop

easy to learn... little slow cant make mass lists but it work well, social network submit is best feature

January 6, 2020

Thank for your review! We're updating the app to improve the loading speed. Hopefully, the 1st update can be released in the next few days. Stay tuned!

GROYER

Great and mandatory app. It helps a lot with both SEO and OG especially with images. Would be willing to give more than 5 stars. Highly recomended!

Sllk Store

Best App *******************************************************************************************

Viv and Ollie

This app is pretty easy to easy, easy to bulk edit items and see where your SEO is lacking. So far I am really like, but only time will tell if it actually makes a difference.

Bushkin Tech

I used this app to help me optimize my most promising items in my store and I love how it gives recommendation to improve the SEO. It is very intuitive to use.

MemeMemorabilia

The app works great for creating social shares and SEO.
Huge problem. We use allot of html and css embded in the desciption. The Tiny Editor will remove all out html and css. The editor needs to be changed to one that allows for html and css.

Once this is fixed I'll give this app a 5 star.

Our work around is to set the focused keyword then to go back into the product individually and paste the html and css in again per product.

August 26, 2019

Hey, thanks for your opinion. Can you let me know what html and css you embed in the description? I'm going to see if we can update the editor to include these coding. But I'll need the codes for testing.

BIGBoyz.club

Every shopify store needs this, not even exaggerating...

SPO solves that annoying problem when sharing a link to your store/product on facebook and the link image (on fb) gets completely screwed up due to no fb meta data etc.

... and SPO even displays a preview.

Just make sure your fb share image is 1200x630px, add a title & description and you're good to go! The fb share image doesn't show on the product page either which is a good thing ... as it would look 'out of place' amongst your other product images.

BEST OF ALL IT'S FREE! So it's a MUST for sharing on socials ... Great work to SP developers ... you guys rock.

Rother Valley Press

makes the tricky bit with websites simple. many thanks for creating such an easy was to optimise my products to show up on more SEO