SPO ‑ SEO Product Optimizer

SEO, Facebook Marketing, Best Keywords, Grow Traffic, JSON LD

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Aladdin Store | e-Commerce

Location Italy

Complimenti. Un app davvero funzionale. Mi aiuta molto nell'ottimizzazione SEO. Sperando che faccia ciò che dice. sembra un tool davvero efficace. Vedremo col tempo se porta risultati.

Mosh

Location Philippines

worked for me !

May 27, 2020

Thanks! Please let me know if you have any feedback!

The Daily Game Planner

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Spent several hours trying to get my site’s open graph image tag to be picked up by Facebook with no luck. Then installed SPO and it worked on the first try.

May 27, 2020

Thanks! Let me know if you have any feedback! We would be happy to help

KoonShop

Location Thailand

I installed the app yesterday - which was very simple. The instructions are "so easy to follow. I started going through all my products that were missing focus keywords and we saw an uptick in orders last night and today. Hopefully this means I'm doing something right and the app works! But in a short time, I have already maxed out my quota for a lot of the features on the free version of the app.." Me too

String Power - Violin Shop

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I have this app since 2 years, and it helped me a lot to improve my SEO. Highly recommend this app. Support is awesome!

SKIDZ NYC

Time spent using app About 1 year

I installed the app yesterday - which was very simple. The instructions are so easy to follow. I started going through all my products that were missing focus key words and we saw an uptick in orders last night and today. Hopefully this means I'm doing something right and the app works! But in a short time, I have already maxed out my quota for a lot of the features on the free version of the app.

FashionEmpire

Location India

I used this app today its works very well, very nice, i wish it will help for getting good sales also

venetianlightshop

Location Italy

easy to learn... little slow cant make mass lists but it work well, social network submit is best feature

January 6, 2020

Thank for your review! We're updating the app to improve the loading speed. Hopefully, the 1st update can be released in the next few days. Stay tuned!

GROYER

Location Serbia
Time spent using app About 5 hours

Great and mandatory app. It helps a lot with both SEO and OG especially with images. Would be willing to give more than 5 stars. Highly recomended!

Sllk Store

Location Sri Lanka

Best App *******************************************************************************************