4.7
February 18, 2017

I have recently started using this on my store i.e https://www.homecentral.biz
It is a fun way to optimize your on page SEO efforts as from one window I can get advice on SEO as well as optimize my facebook and twitter share of products. Although results come late and more SEO work is required for the better outcome but nevertheless a good app to have in your store's backend.

Home Central
Pakistan
7 months using the app
Edited September 14, 2018

This app is sweet! Our product images were showing up way too big on Facebook and we love that you can set up a custom Facebook Card image with this. Thank You! In addition to that, Benny assisted us in creating a bulk upload option for our ~5000+ products as well as allowing the ability to link to hosted images.

Butterfly Express Temp
6 months using the app
October 8, 2020

Just installed this app and went for the free trail. It is helping me to optimize quicker than others I have tried! I

The Coffee Shopping Network
March 2, 2019

So far this app is awesome and easily allows me to edit each product's SEO Information. If our store takes off, and this app is helping, then I will go ahead and get the paid version.

ladiesandbaby.com
August 13, 2020

Great app! It helps improve the look of the shared preview links tremendously.
It also makes it very easy to create SEO friendly URLs ,and provides guidance about how to improve SEO.
Great help from Benny in the support team who answered all my questions very quickly.

Miss Valkyrie
April 18, 2018

The help and detailed instructions have been fantastic and when in difficulty they completed tasks for me. So far, so great.

Greenisgood Store
Ireland
January 6, 2020

easy to learn... little slow cant make mass lists but it work well, social network submit is best feature

venetianlightshop
Italy
4 months using the app
SillyCube Technology Ltd. replied January 6, 2020

Thank for your review! We're updating the app to improve the loading speed. Hopefully, the 1st update can be released in the next few days. Stay tuned!

July 13, 2017

Very good app to help with SEO issues! Absolutely love it!

Prospas Direct
4 months using the app
May 4, 2020

Complimenti. Un app davvero funzionale. Mi aiuta molto nell'ottimizzazione SEO. Sperando che faccia ciò che dice. sembra un tool davvero efficace. Vedremo col tempo se porta risultati.

Aladdin Store | e-Commerce
Italy
3 months using the app
October 25, 2017

just started using this app, looks promising, will see how it goes

Manicureset