SPO (SEO Product Optimizer)

SPO (SEO Product Optimizer)

by SillyCube Technology Ltd.

Edit Link Previews. Keyword Research. Drive Organic Traffic!

Uniqwitty

App is Awesome! I would recommend this for everyone who want to optimize their Social Media Share, and if you are looking to the REAL SEO OPTIMIZATION you can never go wrong with this APP!. Thanks Benny for reply to my email. I hope we fix soon the "not in a plan" issue. but everything is great! -Mark L

Galunk2

I've been trying for a while to find a way to change the image that's displayed on Facebook (mainly) when sharing my site's URL. It turned out to be quite a complicated thing to do with the theme I'm using.

Shopify support recommended on the SPO app. I wasn't really sure how to do it at first with the app either, but then I contacted Benny from SPO, who's been incredibly helpful and solved the issue for me very quickly. Thanks Benny! :)

Greenisgood Store

The help and detailed instructions have been fantastic and when in difficulty they completed tasks for me. So far, so great.

Butterfly Express Temp

This app is sweet! Our product images were showing up way too big on Facebook and we love that you can set up a custom Facebook Card image with this. Thank You! In addition to that, Benny assisted us in creating a bulk upload option for our ~5000+ products as well as allowing the ability to link to hosted images.

Aguk

Fantastic app! Highly recommended. Could be improved if it had some kind of bulk edit feature as you essentially have to do the same thing for each product.

Manicureset

just started using this app, looks promising, will see how it goes

Prospas Direct

Very good app to help with SEO issues! Absolutely love it!

Upandatem

Great App, simple and effective – we recommend it for all our clients www.echic.com.au

Rave Galore

Great, simple to use, and definitely needed for Shopify stores. To see it in action, go to our site and inspect the meta tags and titles for our pages. Thanks guys!

Home Central

I have recently started using this on my store i.e https://www.homecentral.biz
It is a fun way to optimize your on page SEO efforts as from one window I can get advice on SEO as well as optimize my facebook and twitter share of products. Although results come late and more SEO work is required for the better outcome but nevertheless a good app to have in your store's backend.