SPO (SEO Product Optimizer)

SPO (SEO Product Optimizer)

by SillyCube Technology Ltd.

Edit Social Link Previews. Keyword Research for Content.

Rave Galore

Great, simple to use, and definitely needed for Shopify stores. To see it in action, go to our site and inspect the meta tags and titles for our pages. Thanks guys!

Home Central

I have recently started using this on my store i.e https://www.homecentral.biz
It is a fun way to optimize your on page SEO efforts as from one window I can get advice on SEO as well as optimize my facebook and twitter share of products. Although results come late and more SEO work is required for the better outcome but nevertheless a good app to have in your store's backend.

Revisionoflondon

Easy to use, but i logged in after few days and it is not allowing to me change any details.

First Generation Millionaire

The original version was pretty freaking awesome. Easy instructions to modify liquid.theme, but the new release... You will need either a certification in script writing or devote the entire 7 day trial trying to decode the instructions. A video tutorial would have been great. Oh, you can grant them access to your store and they will fix it for you. This is 2017 E-Commerce! This should have been made way more user-friendly.

Collekt

I kind of want to rate this 1 star so no one else ever uses it and i can keep it for myself - its one of if not the best, most useful apps on the app store - solves a really annoying problem!

1 2 4 Next