SEON. Fraud Prevention

Fraud & Chargeback Prevention. Filter, Cancel High-Risk Orders

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Monkey Fish Toys

SEON is giving us so much more piece of mind to avoid fraud issues... also, great customer service from the SEON team!

April 26, 2022

Thank you for the review, we highly appreciate your feedback!

We'll be here and happy to help whenever you need assistance. We'll fight fraud together! 👊

Ringz & Tingz Jewels

Love everything about Seon and Walter have been so helpful in hopping on a call with me to further assist in my understanding of the full potential of the app. If you're looking for a great app to stop fraudulent orders from your store, then Seon app is for you.

April 26, 2022

Thank you for the nice words, it's highly appreciated. 😍

I and the team are always happy to assist. We're on the same mission of fighting fraud. Our goal is to provide you with a great tool for preventing fraud, but also an awesome experience using it.

Cheers,
Walter

VIVO - desk solutions, screen mounting, and more

Time spent using app About 2 months

SEON. Fraud Prevention has helped us screen orders for fraud more quickly and effectively than other apps that we've used. I highly recommend trying this app.

April 22, 2022

Thank you for the feedback, we appreciate it!

Let's fight fraud together! 👊

Broseus & co

Really good I had a problem with an order, I installed the app after the order was placed so the app could not detect it. Customer support helped me identify that the order was fraud. Thank you

March 25, 2022

Thank you for the great feedback, it's highly appreciated!

We're checking the orders in real-time as they come in. For this, SEON has to be installed to be able to run the fraud check.

However, we are always looking for ways to help the merchants stay protected, so we're happy to provide insights for past orders as well.

We'll fight fraud together! 👊

All Best Beauty

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 hour

I just added this app today, have no comment on the fraud prevention yet.
But the customer service experience is really great till now. Thank you, Walter

March 21, 2022

We are glad to see your feedback. Our goal is to provide the best customer service and it's lovely to see your appreciation. 😍

Let's fight fraud together! 👊

All the best,

MOSKBITE

Time spent using app About 22 hours

This app is a game-changer to prevent online fraud. I had many charged-back due to credit card fraud but the SEON app helps to prevent fraud with immediate results. In fact, the customer's service is very good. They are always online to help. I highly recommend the App.

March 21, 2022

Thank you for the review! We appreciate your kind words and are happy to help your store in preventing future fraudulent orders and chargebacks.

We'll fight fraud together! 👊

Lindsey Foard

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Love the added protection against chargebacks with this app and you can't beat the support! I definitely recommend adding it to any online shop.

March 10, 2022

Thank you for the feedback, we appreciate it! 😍

We're glad to protect you against chargebacks and more than happy to help at any time. We'll fight fraud together! 👊

Shop First Choice S.A

Location South Africa

Great App with an easy-to-understand UI. It is very straightforward in what it sets out to do and does it well. Also has some great customization tools and great support! Walter is and was extremely helpful with everything. Thank you! You deserve more reviews!

February 17, 2022

Thank you for the review, we love to hear your feedback! 😍

We're happy to help. We'll fight fraud together! 👊

EasySMX

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app 37 minutes

SEON support team very good, online timely solutions to many of my problems.My store recevied Fraud order every week, also suffered a lot of losses,so I desperately needed a powerful App like Fraud fighters.

February 17, 2022

Thanks for the feedback, we highly appreciate it! We're happy to help you fight against fraud. 👊

95gameshop

Location Hong Kong SAR

Just the best app support on all Shopify Market. Walter was with me for any support I required and also consult me due to security system

February 16, 2022

Thanks for the great feedback! You're right, we aim to provide the best support experience. I'm always happy to help. 👊

Cheers,