SEON. Fraud Prevention

Fraud & Chargeback Prevention. Filter, Cancel High-Risk Orders

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Lpkyfurniture

I highly recomend this app. It has already saved me money by detecting fraudulent orders. The support is amazing here. I had some questions and Walter was able to connect me to a Zoom call and explain me everything and show me how things work. Do not hesitate to install!

February 14, 2022

Thank you for the review, we love to hear your feedback! 😍

We are always happy to help and assist businesses in protecting their shop. We'll fight fraud together 👊

Besafe1st™

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Very helpful the support today verifying few topics related to the app. After being clear we have moved forward with the free plan service for now. As new here, we believe all will be great and peaceful for our Business having SEON. Fraud Fighters. Thank you,
Martin
BS1

February 9, 2022

Hey Martin, thank you for the awesome review, we highly appreciate your feedback! We're always happy to assist and provide the best support possible.

Our goal is to help merchants fight fraud and we believe great support is a must for the best experience.

We're happy to help on this journey and protect you! 👊

Jenston Girl

Time spent using app About 13 hours

I was skeptical about this app because it only has 3 reviews. I was looking for an app with plenty of five stars, but I decided to give this one a try because of the free trial. The customer service is on point. The app is on point. Don't worry about those big subscription fees, when you see the app from the inside you will want to pay those subscription fees.

February 4, 2022

We love your feedback, thank you! 😍

SEON is well known in the fraud prevention space, but we just recently launched our Shopify app after being frequently requested by merchants, the reason why we haven't collected more reviews yet.

We are eager to provide the best support experience. It's a niche business and we suggest everyone should reach out to us, asking questions, assistance and we'll be there to help.

Regarding the subscription fee, you are absolutely right, our pricing model is different. We are offering monthly free order checks and instead of a high subscription fee, we're only charging micro fees to offer the best options to every business size.

Visiting the Admin Panel within the app you'll see a robust system with endless customization, enabling the best fit and performance for each individual business.

We are happy to help and protect your business! 👊

Light As Air Boats

Great support. Walking through the app with a member of the support team helped us understand the meaning of the fraud level associated with each order. The app is customizable in that you can set your own comfort level to flag fraud. You can also choose to have SEON automatically decline orders that are flagged as fraudulent. We chose not to do this since we prefer to review the orders ourselves. This is not fraud insurance. It helps you identify fraudulent orders on top of what Shopify's platform offers.

January 10, 2022

Thank you for the great feedback, it's highly appreciated! We are happy to help and support you anytime, making sure your business stays protected.

Beyond Summit Store

The App was easy to set up and test! Finding affordable ways to protect my business and profit is critical for long term success. Thank you for developing a powerful tool to prevent Fraud!

December 9, 2021

We're glad to see your positive feedback, it's greatly appreciated, thank you!

Our mission is to help and protect every online business. Let's fight fraud together! 👊

Lily Arkwright

We would be happy to recommend SEON to any Shopify retailers. Having carried out in-depth research over the course of the summer we partnered with SEON (initially without the Shopify app which wasn't yet live) and the service has been brilliant. I'd strongly urge any stores that take fraud seriously to use SEON.

November 4, 2021

Thank you for your great feedback, it's highly appreciated!
We are committed to helping you fight fraud. 👊

1 3 Next