Sesami: Appointment Booking

Sesami: Appointment Booking

by Sesami Inc.

Booking app for selling services online & in-store

LiveOakMed.com

Simple to use and extremely fast customer service response. Best booking Shopify app we have found.

Thanks!

Crystal Star Nursery

This app is simple and works. But what is the real deal sealer for this app is the support. The people/brains behind this app are INCREDIBLE. They are responsive and patience beyond belief. If you're looking for a simple solution to your scheduling needs.. you've found it.

May 11, 2020

Thank you Crystal for being such an INCREDIBLE client.
The real deal support! We'll take it!

Pet Spawt

Customer support was awesome! App worked exactly how it was supposed to one we got it set up.

Thank you!

Awesome! You're welcome!

COCLICO

We were looking for an easy solution to take appointments and I seem to have found it. We haven't put it into use yet, but our internal tests give me confidence. Integration was very straight forward. There was a bit of an issue with how the button integrated with my custom theme but I reached out for help and Randy fixed it immediately. Great service!

May 11, 2020

No problem at all! We're very much happy to help with minor theme edits to help merchants focusing on what they do best. Cheers!

E-shop Bleu tango

The app is super practical and the customer support is top of the top !!! Thank you very much for your precious help !

Glad to help!
Thank you very much for leaving us such an awesome review.

Mobile Unit

It's amazing that this app has a free option for one team member to be able to test it in the real world. With more customization options and translations (Greek please?) it will be fantastic! I will be using it heavily as my clients will be booking their repairs through the app.

May 11, 2020

Thanks for the feedback about more customization options, it is definitely something on our minds every day (balancing features with ease of use).

For Greek translations - it's not in the works yet but thanks for your vote on it :)

Conscious Creation Co

Love it! Super easy to use and flexible enough for anyone's schedule. The only hang up I had was minor, and I only mention it in case anyone else runs into the problem. Your website must be live in order to see the schedule button. If you're setting this up before making the website live, like I did, don't be confused if you don't see the button.

May 11, 2020

Thank you and great tip!
Yes, your site needs to be live in order for Sesami to generate on your site.

Flour and Gold

I have been really impressed with the whole team at Sesami. They have been extremely supportive throughout the whole process.
It's the only system that is flexible enough to allow my tricky process to be developed and brought to life.
I can't reccomend this app enough.

May 11, 2020

Thanks for your glowing review. We're here to help as we know each business is unique with it's own processes.

Ginger Twist Studio

Great support in getting this to work within my Shopify theme. My problem was handled so quickly, such a great service.

Glad to be of service!

LUX Beauty Boutique

Reasonably simple to set up.
I really like that we can designate the specific available appointment windows by hours, days and date. A much much easier interface for setting up and managing than BookThatApp, which we used for several years.