Sesami: Appointment Booking

Sesami: Appointment Booking

by Sesami Inc.

Booking app & calendar for selling services online & in-store

Handsome Cycles

It took a little work by the Sesami team to get the app installed on our very customized theme, but they were more than helpful and got everything running smoothly in only a couple of days. Just starting to use the app, but so far it seems like it will do exactly what we were looking for it to do. Thanks Sesami!

Atelier Green Factory

great app and a fantastic customer service with Randy helping you set everything up ! thanks guys !

The Reel Return LLC

Phenomenal automated scheduling. Haven't had any issues. You cannot go wrong utilizing this app for your business.

Allora Media

Top quality app that delivers the needs of a schedule. I like the layout and simplicity of sesame and I would recommend it.

Busy Momma Boutique

Fantastic app for booking appointments. And support was super helpful when I was having some trouble getting it all set up!

Corals Fish and Beyond

Great little app allows customers to pick there time and allows for phone customers to be booked also.

Miranda Percich Fitness

Awesome! Totally worth it. The app is very clean and allows me to do whatever I need to do to better serve my client.s

HuMotion

excellent customer service and easy to use. Would like to see more features in the future but a great app so far.

512 Rage Room

I have had lots of problems with this calendar. not user friendly. last 2 days customers have not been able to book sessions on the website the calendar pops up but the dates and tims wont load currently looking for other options for booking software compliant with shopify

January 3, 2020

Hello there 512 Rage Room Team, Sadly, we have not heard back from you in regards to our communication about this review. We stand behind our app and our customer service and feel this 1 star review is very unfair.

As points of references:
* Sesami is working on your store and we see that you are receiving multiple bookings regularly on the app.
* Our Sesami support team responded to you within minutes of receiving your request and we were able to investigate immediately as soon as we were aware of the situation. When checking your data logs, your clients were able to continually book appointments on Sesami during those days.
* After investigating and testing, we determined the root cause of the situation you have written in this review was that your client was using an outdated Internet Explorer browser version. Sadly, Sesami (like most web apps today), does not support Internet Explorer. :( We have updated our help site to reflect this information. By simply switching to another browser such as Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or Microsoft Edge, Sesami does indeed work as intended.

We have reached out to you to try to get a fairer assessment of our app based on your usage and the situation you have written about. Hopefully we can find some middle ground here.

All the best, Sesami Team

Rogue ABA

This app was a great solution for scheduling coaching sessions. I am extremely impressed with this companies customer service and dedication to providing solutions/support to users. I needed help on a Saturday and a team member helped quickly, something I am thankful for.

January 3, 2020

Hey thanks so much for your feedback and 5 star review! We do take pride in providing the best value for our customers :)