ShareThis Share Buttons

ShareThis Share Buttons

by ShareThis

Grow your site traffic by enabling one-click sharing

Rhia Janta-Cooper

I love this app but deleted it because it actually slowed down my shop from Speed Score 86 to 80. OK, 80 is still good, but I decided that speed is more important. The app itself is good and works well. Following I have written around a week ago. It works on my laptop and with Air Theme, which is very fast (!), but it did not have any share buttons on product pages. Now I have share buttons on every page of my shop, which is excellent. :-) I only hope that the app won't slow down my shop (as the developer says, it won't); we will see if it is confirmed later. :-)

Abound Pet Supplies

This is a great app. it is clean looking and very functional. It makes sharing on social media a breeze. My hat is off to the developers!

FP Ideenfabrik

Installed and configured in roundabout 30 seconds - that was nice.
Looks awesome and many messenger services are integrated.
Cool tool ‍♂️
You should offer an TIP-Button to donate some bucks :-)

Pacific Development & Training Institute

This app is super simple to use an allows sharing all site pages via the biggest range of socials... and it is FREE

Hullah Store

Very easy to use and so helpful! Thanks for providing such a useful app! Sharing options are so helpful for business growth!

4 Strong America

So far so good, it will be way better if includes MeWe, USA.Life, GAB, Parler, The more the merrier as a business owner exposure and customer engagement is important, I'm sure you agree with that.

222 by Mateo Benarroch

Simple and easy going , recomended, first day using it though will let know here if any big issues spotted.

MyShittyBackpack®

Great app, super easy to install, no coding, and shows well on all devices. It appears on each page of my website. People can share on their website, blog, social media. Thanks

Mary's Naturals®

I HAVE ALWAYS LOVED YOUR APP AND I USE IN ON MY BROWSER ALL THE TIME. SO I AM SO HAPPY THAT YOU NOW MAKE IT AVAILABLE FOR MY SHOPIFY STORE!

January 26, 2021

Hi There,

We really appreciate your positive feedback and experience, if you have any questions please feel free to let us know.

Thank you!

Nylowear

Nice app for social sharing. Does exactly what i need it to do. Share and bring awareness to my brand while expanding my customer footprint.

January 26, 2021

Hi There,

We really appreciate your positive feedback and experience, is great that we offer value with our plugin.

Thank you!