4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for streamlining fulfillment processes through seamless Shopify and Amazon integration. It's praised for automatic inventory syncing every 40 minutes, multi-market connectivity, and unique features like SKU mapping. Merchants appreciate the user-friendly interface, robust functionality, and ongoing improvements. The customer service is commended for its responsiveness and expertise. The app is also valued for its easy installation, setup, and flawless operation with MCF.

November 24, 2022

There are a few language issues in the app, things that I have to think twice about but the support documentation is really good (now) and the chat support is very quick and helpful. Manish has helped me a couple of times via chat and it's been very good. We've tried two other apps/service providers and this one is by FAR the best and most robust app for syncing MCF and Shopify. A few of my observations
-You can turn off "auto-fulfillment" and manually send each order to Amazon MCF after reviewing the order if you'd like. This is very good. The button to send it to Amazon says "re-submit" which is one of the language oddities, but once you get over that, it works flawlessly.
-Your Shopify order numbers are passed to Amazon. This seems obvious, but ShipStation DOESN'T do this which is infuriating. WebBee does this and it's absolutely wonderful. -One click to view the same order in Seller Central, or on Shopify. This makes customer assistance SO fast.
-Shopify Tags on the order as it processes through Amazon fulfillment are hugely helpful. It allows you to see right inside the Shopify order page where each order is in Amazon (Processing, Planning, Shipping, etc.).
-MAPPING SKUs between Shopify and Amazon. I cannot overemphasize how important this is, and WebBee allows this. The other Shopify app DOESN'T! With the competition, if your SKUs don't match between Shopify and Amazon, you must change them in Shopify. That's absolutely ridiculous and oftentimes impossible to do because of other logistical issues. WebBee understands this and ALLOWS MAPPING OF SKUs. This alone is one of the reasons we came back to them.
-We tried them about 6 months ago and we had issues with customers not being shown live shipping rates reliably. Sometimes they were simply not shown any rates. Support documentation wasn't great at that time either. I'm not sure if those live issues are 100% solved, and it may be an Amazon issue, but we just created a "Default" Free shipping rate in Shopify that shows alongside the live rates. This works because everything ships free on our site. So now we can be 100% certain that every single customer is at least shown the "Default" free shipping rate.
-Mapping Shopify shipping rates to Amazon rates is also possible with this app. So our "Default" rate just maps to Amazon Standard. I'm rambling on here, but at the end of the day we're quite happy with WebBee and they are obviously improving as they go. We tried them 6 months ago, switched to using ShipStation's Amazon integration, and have now come back to WebBee. Chat support and support documentation are MUCH better this time around. Good job Manish and WebBee!

Sun River Honey
3 months using the app
WebBee eSolutions Pvt Ltd. replied November 28, 2022

Hello
Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with WebBee. Our priority is customer service and we are ecstatic that we met that mark!

February 4, 2023

Amazon MCF by WebBee is amazing!

Setup took all of 5 minutes, it basically works fine out of the box.

- Order Sync and Tracking info sync without any issues
- Stock syncing from Amazon to Shopify working perfectly
- Product import from Amazon to Shopify also works great.

On top of all that, a fast and helpful customer service.
Hands down one of the best Apps we have used so far.

We have dumped our EUR 1.000/month custom integration API for this app.
Thank you!

ewtshop
Germany
3 days using the app
WebBee eSolutions Pvt Ltd. replied February 6, 2023

Thank you for the comments. Very motivating for our team.
WebBee

July 14, 2023

When Shopify ended their order fulfillment service I was VERY annoyed especially when I learned that all other services charged. SO, I chose to use MCF WebBee. I am very glad that I chose them because I found that whenever I have an issue they are available immediately to help me. My tech ability is minimal and the configuration can be overwhelming. Each time I have a question I am able to jump on a zoom with them and they are kind, patient, and walk me through the steps. Then they also have a look over my other settings and are often able to find some settings that can be changed to benefit how my business works. I HIGHLY recommend MCF WebBee if you are trying to sort out you Amazon fulfillment configuration.

New Native® Inc.
Over 1 year using the app

Hello

Thank you for leaving us a fantastic 5-star review for our application! We're absolutely thrilled to receive such positive feedback from you.

Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we're delighted to know that our application has met your expectations and earned your highest rating. We've put a lot of effort into creating a user-friendly and feature-rich experience, and it's rewarding to see that our hard work has paid off.

We appreciate your trust in our application and brand. Rest assured, we'll continue to work hard to maintain the high standard of service you've come to expect from us.

August 3, 2023

Excellent support! There is hardly any waiting time at all. 24/7 support available. They really take the time to ensure that all is in place and working as it should. Should you experience any issues, they are just an email, or chat support away. Support are conducted over a zoom call or over the phone, whichever you prefer. Very happy with my experience thus far in terms of the customer support I have received. Keep it up!

Perpetua Life® UK
8 days using the app
WebBee eSolutions Pvt Ltd. replied August 9, 2023

Hello

We also greatly appreciate your kind words about our customer service support. We believe that every user deserves timely and personalized assistance, and we're glad to hear that our team was able to address your concerns effectively. Your recognition of their dedication and commitment to providing exceptional support is truly heartening.

Your feedback not only motivates us to continue delivering the best possible experience but also serves as a valuable reference for others who are considering using Amazon Multichannel Fulfilment Application.

August 2, 2023

This is an excellent app with outstanding customer service support. I highly recommend Webbee for FBA integration.

We are currently in the process of setting up this app and have already done some initial testing - everything is working perfectly so far. The Webbee team has been incredibly helpful every step of the way. They have patiently answered all of our questions, provided useful explanations, and assisted us via Zoom calls when needed.

The app itself provides great features and functionality. But it's the amazing behind-the-scenes customer service that really makes this product stand out from competitors.

Webbee's support team is responsive, knowledgeable and willing to go above and beyond to ensure customers have a positive setup experience. Their expertise and guidance has made our integration smooth and successful so far.

For anyone considering Webbee, you can be confident you'll receive not only a robust, well-designed app, but also unmatched support. I'm happy to give this 5 stars and my highest recommendation. Their service and platform are truly fantastic!

GoGirl
Latvia
About 1 month using the app
WebBee eSolutions Pvt Ltd. replied August 9, 2023

Hello

Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful testimonial about Amazon MCF Application and its outstanding customer service support! We are thrilled to hear that you've had such a positive experience using our app and interacting with our support team.

It's our top priority to provide our users with a seamless and enjoyable experience while using our application. We're delighted to know that our efforts in creating a user-friendly interface and functional features have resonated with you.

August 14, 2023

Having used Amazon MCF by WebBee for more than a year now, I can confidently say it's an indispensable tool for my e-commerce business. Its seamless integration between Amazon FBA and Shopify has not only streamlined my operations but also enhanced efficiency beyond measure.

The app's ability to automatically sync inventory is nothing short of impressive. Over the past year, it's taken away all the stress related to inventory management, allowing me to concentrate on expanding and nurturing my business.

One of the most commendable features has been its capacity to connect multiple markets. This has provided opportunities to tap into new areas and broaden my reach, something I wouldn't have achieved otherwise.

The reliability, user-friendly interface, and robust performance have made this app a must-have for my daily operations. After a year of positive experience, I wholeheartedly recommend Amazon MCF by WebBee to fellow entrepreneurs looking to simplify and enhance their e-commerce processes.

Topbright Animation Corporation
About 1 year using the app
January 18, 2023

Great service and very friendly. They definitely make sure that you understand and that they have resolved your issue. I highly recommend them. I was surprised that they wanted to get on a zoom call with me to walk me through the process which really helps.

FinaMill
4 months using the app
WebBee eSolutions Pvt Ltd. replied February 16, 2023

July 13, 2023

Thanks to Webee's support team, I have successfully automated the fulfillment of my Shopify store orders on Amazon.

They patiently explained each step and made sure I understood everything before moving forward. No matter how small or detailed my inquiries were, they took the time to listen attentively and provide clear and concise answers.

I highly recommend Webee's support team to anyone seeking help with integrating their Shopify store into external platforms like Amazon.

Kitchen Curated
2 days using the app

Hello

Thank you for your wonderful feedback! We're delighted that our customer service stood out for you. Our team takes pride in providing friendly and patient support, and it's rewarding to know that it made a positive impact on your experience. We appreciate your recognition and look forward to being there for you whenever you need assistance.

July 14, 2023

WebBee for Shopify is a game-changing app that simplifies e-commerce management. With its seamless integration and user-friendly interface, it's a breeze to navigate and manage your Shopify store. The app offers powerful features like inventory management, order tracking, and sales analytics, allowing you to stay on top of your business effortlessly. The intuitive design and robust functionality make it a must-have tool for any Shopify store owner. WebBee has truly streamlined my e-commerce operations, saving me time and increasing efficiency. If you're a Shopify merchant, don't miss out on the benefits of WebBee!

MediQuick Skin & Wound Care
5 months using the app

Hello

We value your input and always strive to enhance our application based on user feedback.

Once again, thank you for choosing our application and for taking the time to share your thoughts. We're grateful for your support and look forward to continuing to serve you with the best possible experience.

February 15, 2023

The app is quite user friendly and uncomplicated. When I needed support to complete the installation, the appointment was scheduled within minutes, and gosh was the support guy knowledgeable and willing to go the extra mile to assist. They kept following up to ensure that all was okay with my store. And, there were no hidden fees, just one payment which covers addition of multiple market places. These guys are here to make an impact......

ACIZEM Watches