Local Delivery Dispatch

Fast local delivery dispatch and tracking with route planning

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Moonshot

Install is a breeze and they've been VERY responsive when I've reached out to them on a few questions. Highly recommended.

TeaBubz

Very easy and straight forward to use. No need to set up, only regester an account on their platform and get an api code on my account page. Then you are ready to go! I should have known this app way earlier!

Pack Turtle

Thank you for fixing my issue with the tracking email. App is working good and support has helped me greatly!

December 20, 2020

Hi, we are extremely sorry that you are facing troubles. Can you please reach out to us from your Shipday account email at support@shipday.com with the subject line "Shopify Support"? We searched for your message but could not find it. We are eagerly waiting for your message and can you please elaborate the issue you are facing? Thanks.

Harford Road Liquors

The service is amazing it has helped me retain more customers. love order tracking feature!!!!!!!!!!

December 20, 2020

Hi, from the order data sent by Shopify we can identify whether an order is paid in cash or else. So if in an order it says that, payment method "CASH", it means "Cash on Delivery (COD)". Otherwise for ONLINE (Paypal, Neteller etc.) or Credit Cards (VISA, MasterCard), in Shipday we are simply putting N/A (or empty) which indicates the carrier (delivery personnel) does not require to pickup the order price while delivering.

And about the first issue (order notes), we are discussing with the Shopify partners as the order notes are not sent from Shopify. We know about the issue and are trying our best to settle it down. Thanks. Hope it comes helpful for you.

BlueJay Avenue

Great app! It was easy to install. Looks like it will help with my local deliveries. We are excited to start our local delivery.

December 27, 2020

Thanks a lot for your review.