ShipHero Fulfillment

Simple, easy-to-understand pricing with NO shipping zones

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Skinny Botanicals

ShipHero team is always so responsive and helpful. Their system is very user friendly and you can always count on great communication and complete transparency about any questions that arise. Great partner for businesses and top notch service!

Good Aussie Stuff

ShipHero may have good intentions but it just can't keep up with number of customers it's taken on. As a result my orders go out 2-3 days late, and even that is only after I push them daily to get them out. My Amazon account has already been suspended once and is on its way to being suspended again. I'm now in the process of moving my stock out of ShipHero. If getting orders out on time is important to your business, do yourself a favour and stay away.

Cajun Pop

The team is great, communication is key and they stay on top of it. I have been using them for over a year now and from Ground Packages to LTL shipments they have really gotten my business moving.

December 23, 2021

Hello Cajun Pop,
Thank you so much for taking a moment to leave us such a positive review. We're glad that your experience with ShipHero has been so awesome and that we've been helping you move your business forward. Thanks again!

SWTpants

Clara from Ship Hero is super helpful. She has been quick to respond and always walks me through exactly how to fix my issues.

December 23, 2021

Hello SWTpants,
Thank you so much for giving Clara a shout-out and for giving ShipHero such a positive review! We really appreciate that! And we're so glad that Clara has been a rockstar. We agree - she's pretty great! Thanks again.

Hazelqueen

Save Millions . Do read it completely . Did you get fooled by plenty of 5* reviews here? I was , as well and it turned out to be the biggest mistake of my ecommerce life .90% of the people writing these reviews aren't with shiphero anymore Background:They will force(persuade) you to write a review immediately after signing up - the process of which is smoothless .You'll install their app on your shopify store , shiphero's onboarding team will give u demos & things would look rosy . Infact if you were dropshipping previously , this'd look like a dream . Lower charges, faster shipping and so on . But the real story starts here . 1. They will charge you incorrectly for every order you send out . It would be few dollars here & there and it's easy to miss . But one day i noticed twice the shipping fees charged by them. I checked the invoices . Turns out that they charged me $700 extra for the whole month after calculating the weights incorrectly ( Deliberate?) After big fights and multiple emails , they agreed to give credit 2. 20% of my orders were broken due to mishandling which i am not sure was done by Shiphero or their courier providers. Result was me shipping the items again to customers or refunding them the money . They said that items were insured but i never received any refunds and the standard answer was ' Insurance company needs more proofs) 3. The shipping time for them during the Holiday season ( Oct , Nov, Dec & Jan) is 15-20 Days not 5 . They'll never ship your orders even after a week citing BFCM, Holidays,workload etc etc 4. Even if they ship the order with a tracking number , chances are that order will take another week to get ready for shipping. They'll just create the labels and send you the tracking number . Result is chargebacks & account bans as you may offer a 7 day shipping while it really is 20-25 days 5. Once you send them shipments from your suppliers, they have 3 stages - Arrival, receive & available . My shipment arrived 7 days back & it has yet to be received. Then it'd take them many days to make it available 6. They lost my part shipment which arrived on Nov 24 & after pleading for 15 days and writing multiple emails , they found it on Dec 6 lying somewhere in their warehouse . I was lucky . you may be not I can guarantee you that your actual costing with them will not be $5.9 but $25.9 after calculating everything . Please don't be penny wise & pound foolish . Take a sane judgement and move out to better players who may charge a dollar more/shipment but shall give you far better service.Shiphero is actually not able to handle the new customers it has been getting and the whole system has broken apart If you still want to use them , please do but never never never ever from Oct- Jan period . Your ecommerce life will be over before it begins

December 15, 2021

Hello Hazelqueen,
We appreciate that you’ve taken the time to leave a review regarding ShipHero. We have passed along your feedback to our Fulfillment Team, and we want to thank you for your willingness to share your feedback with us. If you would like to further this conversation via our Client Support Team, please reach out to them so we can work toward a solution or email us at hello@shiphero.com.

e18golf

Our business is a new customer of ShipHero. The onboarding rep assigned to us, Marina, was incredibly helpful getting our account setup and running smoothly. Whenever we had an issue she made time to jump on a zoom call to help walk us through the process. Very pleased with the service thus far.

December 16, 2021

Hello e18golf!

Thanks for taking a moment to leave us such an awesome review! We're so glad that your experience with ShipHero has been great so far. And thanks for giving Marina a shout-out! We look forward to continuing to work with you.

Sparkle Bulb

This is my first company that I work with.
Honestly, the first time I got to work with them I was surprised how professional they were!
Thanks to Clara she has helped me to fix some issues with Amazon. Of course there are many other representatives who were helping me along with the set up. I don't remember all their names but the whole team and company itself is great to work.

December 9, 2021

Hi Sparkle Bulb,
We're so glad that the ShipHero team has been so awesome to work with. We are looking forward to continuing to work with you and your company. And thanks for taking the time to leave us such a great review!

Be Jet Clean

We' re really happy with how ShipHero has handled the onboarding process. Mari (ShipHero Employee) has been our personal guide and it has been priceless to have her help along the way. The one thing we would improve are better/more economical shipping options from our manufacturer to the ShipHero warehouse. The fees they charge for this are just too high.

December 2, 2021

Hello Be Jet Clean,
We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review, and thank you for the feedback as well. We're so glad that working with ShipHero has been great so far and that Mari has been such a rockstar! We look forward to continuing to work with you!

The Dirt Gems

Bel is awesome, Excellent, Reliable in support! She does care and go above and beyond to help. She is a lifesaver!! :)
Bel if you are seeing this I meant it. Love the way you offer your service!

December 2, 2021

Hi there,
Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us an awesome review. And thanks for shouting out Bel! We agree she's pretty great! Thanks again!

Chubby Mealworms USA

Excellent reliable fulfilment services and Bel is awesome in support! They genuinely do care and go above and beyond to help.

November 19, 2021

Hello Chubby Mealworms USA,
Thanks for taking the time to leave us an awesome review. We think Bel is pretty amazing as well. We look forward to continuing to work together!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14