ShipHero Fulfillment

ShipHero Fulfillment

by ShipHero

Outsourced Shipping, no delays and no shipping zones. Easy.

shopzimo

Overall, I've been happy with Shiphero. I have had a few "bumps in the road" but Shiphero ultimately addressed the issues. I really like the automated fulfillment process not only through my direct Shopify store sales but also through ebay sales. From a customer service perspective, I've mostly been dealing with Clara who has been very helpful!

maarblebeauty

I had an issue with my supplier shipping orders and shiphero came to the rescue! Having a fast delivery time is important to us. Carina contacted the warehouse and was able to ship out my orders in record time. Highly recommend using ShipHero especially with the holidays coming up. Thank you Carina and the team!

Ultimate Microfiber

I absolutely love using this fulfillment center, they work with stores that are just starting with 0 orders and their customer service is awesome! I love how helpful they are! I would definitely recommend them!

huumi

I have been using the services of ShipHero Fulfilment for the last month, and have had nothing short of an amazing experience so far. The app plugin with my store is seamless, and everything is automated which makes my job much easier! The team at ShipHero are also extremely helpful and diligent, always getting back to my queries very quickly and making sure that I am being looked after. I would recommend ShipHero Fulfilment to anyone who is looking for this type of fulfilment service!

Vaped

ShipHero has been far and away the best fulfillment center I've dealt with. Their software is amazing which makes a huge difference. Also their support staff are always ready to help. Hats off to Bel and Clara - they go above and beyond to help me when I make mistakes (they're generally my fault haha). I wouldn't go with anyone else.

Ukiyo Lifestyle

Excellent product and service if you're serious about your e-commerce business. The support is top notch. Shoutout to Bela for her support: she was so flexible, helpful and kind. Recommended!

Studio Lights

The fulfillment has been great, and they have great customer support that is always willing to help! They have honestly saved me so much time, and I love that the app is so easy to use. I can definitely say ShipHero has increased the quality of my business.

TodaysFans

Fulfillment has been very smooth and the customer service is outstanding!! Thank you so much!!!!!!!!

One Bed

So far so good! We sent some inventory into ShipHero to try their fulfillment service out. We had some specific requirements for packaging that had to be worked out, but once they were worked out, everything has gone smoothly.

Clara is absolutely wonderful and gets right back to you right away to resolve any issues that may come up, and Andrea was great in getting us set up initially. Of course, the basics need to be covered with any fulfillment service, but the great service has made me more confident in handing over a key part of our customer experience.

We will be sending more and more inventory to ShipHero as our business increases!

Sheltercase

ShipHero is a great service. I honestly had a sync problem with their software when they first received my inventory, which caused a few orders that were already fulfilled in my store to be shipped by them again.

But I have to say that their support was quick and very attentive helping me solve this issue. They are available through direct intercom chat during all traditional working hours, and they go above and beyond to make sure they are addressing all your issues properly.

The logistics part is also excellent. They ship your orders quickly (most of the time on the same day) and I had no issue with a single shipment from them. So congrats on that area as well.

If you want my constructive feedback, I would say you should make your dashboard software more clear. Sometimes it is hard to understand exactly how many units you have on hand in the warehouse. Also, you could implement a ton of other features like a more detailed 'out of stock prevision' and many other useful features. Anyways, that's just my opinion.

Again, shoutout to the customer service girls, you were awesome 100% of the time, this really makes all the difference.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6