ShipHero Fulfillment

ShipHero Fulfillment | Reviews

by ShipHero

Outsourced Shipping with simple pricing starting at $5.29.

InchargeKey®

So far this is the best fulfillment company I have dealt with this far. Amazing communication, they are extremely fast response time and are very efficient. You will definitely have fewer headaches to worry about

October 28, 2021

Hello InChargeKey,
Less headaches are always a good thing! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We always appreciate hearing from our clients - and we're so glad that everything has been going great so far!

Canopy Coffee

If you're looking for a fulfillment provider for your store, I'd look no further and start using ShipHero. We almost went with another provider, but at the last minute we found BBB reviews for that provider to be ... frightening to say the least. Scrambling we checked a bunch of other providers and all had large intake costs and variable pricing on shipping rates based on zones. ShipHero is amazing on both of those accounts. You get flat rates for all of the US - no zones!!! It's so important because you can actually plan your costs. You can also send your product across the US for the same rate. Having that option was unbelievable, but ShipHero really does it. As an example, you can offer free 2 day shipping anywhere in the US. This means you don’t have to focus marketing on one area. Your online store can truly be online! The no intake fee is also amazing. ShipHero knows how to help small businesses by making it easy to startup without being nickel and dimed. You send your inventory in and only pay for storage and shipping.
Storage is another area that shines. Their fee for storage is very very reasonable. Other services charge much higher rates. In addition to all of that, the customer service is great. They respond very quickly and resolve your issues. The onboarding process was also very helpful. You'll get your questions answered and you'll be shipping in no time. Actually, you won't have to ship anything; they'll ship for you, which is incredible. Like I said in the beginning of this review, you should stop your search for a fulfillment provider and go with ShipHero. If you still want to search, then you need to compare everything against ShipHero because ShipHero will beat other fulfillment services in every area.

Hello Canopy Coffee,
It's always been important to ShipHero that our onboarding and client support teams are top notch. We want your experience as a client to always be a good one, and we spend time training up our teams to make them the type of people you can rave about!

And we're glad you found us, too! It can be scary to trust a third-party to handle such a large part of your business and ShipHero Fulfillment knows how important it is for us to get it right. It's great to hear that we have gotten it right, so far, for Canopy Coffee. We will continue to strive to be amazing and worthy of such a 5-star review! Thank you.

Fuchistore

Working with ShipHero has been great. Their service and response time are excellent. The app integrates with Shopify and the setup is very easy. I would highly recommend ShipHero to anyone looking for a fulfillment solution that integrates with a Shopify store.

Hello Fuchistore!
We do love our Shopify clients! It's important to us that ShipHero and Shopify work seamlessly together and we're glad to know that it's been a smooth setup process. Thank you for the 5-star review and your continued support.

Beauty Tribe Co.

Hands down the best fulfillment software and one of the best customer service experiences I've ever had! Before, I was looking at competing fulfillment services, such as ShipBob. Those services tended to have software fees around $500, warehouse fees, setup fees, and all sorts of fees! ShipHero had none of those except a warehouse storage fee and the shipping fee! So happy to have saved so much money, especially as a startup! That was only the beginning. I've been working with Silvana during this whole process and she provided amazing customer service! I typically expect email replies within about a 24 hour time frame, but I can tell she always gets back to me as soon as she can, within at least a few hours, and thoroughly too! She addresses all of my questions and problems! For instance, my supplier sent a bunch of defective products. I asked Silvana to ask the warehouse team to look at the other units of the same products and see if they were also defective. They not only looked at the other products, but went above and beyond! They took pictures of the defective products for me (so that I can talk to my supplier) and found additional non-sellable defects! This really helped to save my business's reputation. I am so happy with ShipHero so far and wanted to give a big thanks to Silvana and the ShipHero team for their amazing service so far! You are so appreciated, thanks so much again! :)

Hi Beauty Tribe Co.,
Wow - we're so happy that our team has had such a positive impact on your business. It is always our goal to help our clients succeed, and we are willing to go the extra mile to make it happen. Thank you for the 5-star review and for your business. We do not take it for granted, and we look forward to continuing to work with you.

Tazzy Candy

I'm so happy we chose to partner with Shiphero for our fulfillment needs. They are always responsive and very quick to address any last minute requests or updates to orders. They have been fantastic!

Hi Tazzy Candy,
Thank you for your review and for letting us know that we're hitting our marks as your fulfillment partner. We strive to answer questions quickly and to be as responsive as possible, so we're excited to know we've been living our our mission. Thank you for being a ShipHero client!

Dannijo

We needed help with fulfillment for a special project and we are so happy we chose Shiphero. Bela was a daily hero responding to every question I had with such detail and explanation. She made the transition super easy. I definitely recommend Shiphero.

Hello!
Thank you for the 5-star review. We're thrilled that you're happy with choosing ShipHero and that Bela has been such an awesome rockstar. We're looking forward to a long-lasting relationship!

Cognisprings

Shiphero. Always go above and beyond my expectations. They are extremely professional, helpful ,available. No shipment ever delayed. No communication ever delayed. Clara, Silvana, Carena, Mario, Andrea. Kudos to everyone.

Hello Cognisprings,

Thank you for the 5-star review. Our goal is always to exceed your expectations and it's good to hear that we're fulfilling that mission. We'd also like to thank you for calling out some of our heroes! Our team is pretty awesome and we're so glad that clients can see it too!

alfie & gem

I had a bit of a rocky start with ShipHero and one of my main issues was with the communication from the help desk. However, I have now been working with them for a year and I am really impressed with how much it has changed. Issues will inevitably arise but I feel they are always quick to respond & help me with my queries. I have been particularly working with Mario and he has been amazing!! The system itself is really user friendly. For me it has all the data I need to look at for my orders, the shipments always go out on time which has been great for our service and overall it's just an easy platform to use for 3rd party fulfilment. I appreciate the steps they have taken to help communicate better and it definitely has not gone unnoticed.

Hello Alfie & Gem,
First of all, thank you for sticking it out with us even though it was a little rough to start. We really appreciate your business and your commitment to making it work, and we're so glad to hear that your experience since then has been so amazing.

Second, thank you for the 5-star review! We're so glad ShipHero Fulfillment has continued to help you grow your business and that you're getting all the info you need, when you need it. We look forward to continuing to work with you and keeping the lines of communication open!

Otarius

Highly Recommended, their customer service is very helpful, Bela and Clara are amazing, they are always extremely helpful when there are issues with products. Thank you

Hi Otarius,
Thank you so much for the review and for recognizing Bela and Clara as superheroes. We're so glad that you're experience has been positive and we're looking forward to a long-lasting business relationship!

SpyGuy

ShipHero Fulfillment completely changed the way my business runs. After doing self-fulfillment for the last 7 years, we've outsourced everything inventory/shipping related to SHF and it's been a dream. • No more handling inventory
• No more lease
• No more hiring and HR
• No more waiting for the mailman
• No last minute trips to the post office SHF takes care of all of it and is actually saving us money compared to doing it in-house. Their customer care team was outstanding. It's like I've added another RAM stick to my brain now that I don't need to think about shipping and inventory. Wish I'd done it sooner.

October 14, 2021

Hello SpyGuy! (Cool name by the way, definitely worthy of a superhero)
We're so glad that switching to ShipHero Fulfillment has eased your mind, made your life easier and given your business a new lease on life. Thank you for the review and for letting us work with you and your team to help you succeed!