ShipInsure Shipping Insurance

Rating (4.4)
Developer
4.4
December 19, 2022

This app offers great insurance rates for shipping above what most carries would cover. It is also conveniently available for customers to simply add to their shopping cart order. Their support is expedient and not afraid to discuss issues by phone conversations. I would recommend this app!

Equatoria LLC
Time spent using app: 4 months
ShipInsure replied December 20, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a great review!
We're glad that you're enjoying using our app. We’re constantly trying to improve our app and your feedback is very important in doing so. So if there’s anything else you can think of that would make it better, please let us know!

November 6, 2022

it was easy to install , the customer support team is great especially Morris , they saved me tones of money with packages lost by UPS, I love it that it is free for me, they only charge the customer a small fee

Plantoria Pure Inc.
Time spent using app: About 2 months
ShipInsure replied November 7, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a great review!

October 7, 2022

Customer service is great and very responsive. I do like this app, however, they do not cover shipping + taxes for customers, which other apps do. They said they are going to update this in the future. I am going to stick with them because I do feel like they have a lot of potential and I do like how easy it was to install.

BRIAVIA
Time spent using app: About 2 months
ShipInsure replied October 12, 2022

Hello,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a great review! We're glad you're enjoying our app. We’re constantly trying to improve our app and your feedback is very important in doing so. So if there’s anything else you can think of that would make it better, please let us know!

December 18, 2021

shipinsure was easy to download and use it took less than 2 minutes to set up.it helped me not to worry about claims for lost packages anymore. I would recommend this app to everyone

Nurturing Group
Time spent using app: 3 months
ShipInsure replied December 21, 2021

December 16, 2021

Would mark it zero stars if I could. App causes variants to not work with certain themes in shopify and their support was zero... Been a couple weeks and still no reply other than wanting to know what I removed the app.

Team EAM, Inc
Time spent using app: 13 days
October 1, 2021

Great App. Really recommends this app. Help me a lot with bad products and chargebacks. Recommends for every store out there

topdecorshop
Time spent using app: About 22 hours

October 1, 2021

Great app. Really love the peace and security it gives my store. I was able to build good brand trust with this app. All thanks to this app and their support

Fit Staw
Time spent using app: About 21 hours

October 1, 2021

My store was getting a lot of chargebacks but this app quickly eliminate that. Their support is awesome. Really recommends

Honey Bliss Collections
Time spent using app: About 20 hours

Edited September 29, 2021

Triple AAA Fashion Collection Based on our experience with this app we have reached out twice to support for simple basic information and have not heard anything from them since hope they see this message and we get some help! We heard back from John and he was able to provide us more details on what we are looking for so we are looking forward to seeing the process within the coming months together this insurance has helped our store from having lots of abundant checkout from or site.

Triple AAA Fashion Collection
Time spent using app: 4 months
ShipInsure replied October 6, 2021

Thanks for your business question and feedback regarding future functionality of the ShipInsure product. It is great to get feedback, and even 'beta-testers' as we prioritize new features and roll them out (and fine-tune them to what the market wants).
Our apologies for not seeing your business question initially.

September 14, 2021

This app is a wow! it works just exactly as described. I love it and its amazing, i will recommend it to my friends.

Beard Rocks
Time spent using app: About 1 year
ShipInsure replied September 30, 2021

Hello,
Thank you for taking the time out of your day to write us a great review. We are happy to hear you had a very easy experience with our ShipInsure app. ShipInsure prides itself on offering peace of mind for merchants and their customers through our package protection.