ShipInsure‑ Package Protection

ShipInsure‑ Package Protection | Reviews

by ShipInsure

Reduce Fraud With Shipping Insurance For Your Customers

topdecorshop

Great App. Really recommends this app. Help me a lot with bad products and chargebacks. Recommends for every store out there

Fit Staw

Great app. Really love the peace and security it gives my store. I was able to build good brand trust with this app. All thanks to this app and their support

Honey Bliss Collections

My store was getting a lot of chargebacks but this app quickly eliminate that. Their support is awesome. Really recommends

Triple AAA Fashion Collection

Triple AAA Fashion Collection Based on our experience with this app we have reached out twice to support for simple basic information and have not heard anything from them since hope they see this message and we get some help! We heard back from John and he was able to provide us more details on what we are looking for so we are looking forward to seeing the process within the coming months together this insurance has helped our store from having lots of abundant checkout from or site.

October 6, 2021

Thanks for your business question and feedback regarding future functionality of the ShipInsure product. It is great to get feedback, and even 'beta-testers' as we prioritize new features and roll them out (and fine-tune them to what the market wants).
Our apologies for not seeing your business question initially.

Beard Rocks

This app is a wow! it works just exactly as described. I love it and its amazing, i will recommend it to my friends.

Hello,
Thank you for taking the time out of your day to write us a great review. We are happy to hear you had a very easy experience with our ShipInsure app. ShipInsure prides itself on offering peace of mind for merchants and their customers through our package protection.

Nickchels beauty products

Shipinsure is a very good app. the app has helped me not to lose cash on order returns and order things. it also helped me to scale my sales.

Suslo Couture

Great App Claims have been made and approved very easy for customers and vendors to use! A++ Love it