Shipmondo

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (3.9)
Developer
3.9
October 27, 2022

worst server in the world, nobody cares about you when it comes to just activating the app. not worth using. no help

maratusso
Norway
Time spent using app: 6 days
Shipmondo replied November 4, 2022

Hi "maratusso",

I'm sorry to hear that you're dissatisfied with our service.

To be honest I'm not quite sure what the issue is.
I can only see that you've had dialogue with my colleagues that have helped you in setting up your integration to Shipmondo,
and I can see that the two integrations you have are up and running on your Shipmondo account.

I would love to hear more about your your issues with Shipmondo and If you'd like to share, please drop me an email at jh@shipmondo.com

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Mvh. Jelena

Edited May 10, 2022

they are just a middle company providing better prices for sending in bulk, however, if you have any problem with any shipment or weight, you can't do anything, and you can't complain, and they won't help you, just will ask you for more money to pay or you won't be able to use their app anymore. UPDATE: I got banned for using their app for posting negative reviews and feedback, so as you can see freedom of speech is not tolerated by this company, only nice and kind words are allowed. May update: I got banned since April of using Shipmondo services due to my bad reviews, I'm also not allowed to use the service with any other companies, so it's not MY company who was banned, it was ME, so it was something personal against my person, BUT at the end they made me a BIG favour, signing a business contract directly with postnord, SAVED more than 500DKK per month, it's completely insane how much Shipmondo is charging for shipping when you can get it cheaper now, I just can say THANK YOU for banning using your services, you made me a BIG FAVOUR. BUT YOUR LACK OF FREEDOM IS CONCERNING - WE ARE IN 2022 -

Golden Beards
Denmark
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
Shipmondo replied May 11, 2022

Hello Goldenbeards.com

As we have already tried explaining multiple times, we feel that we have done everything in our power to support your business over the past 7 years and offer the best possible service to you. But we do not feel that the cooperation has been mutually appreciated.

You have bashed our service online and threatened us multiple times, even though the reason for your issues had been your parcels not being compliant with the rules and regulations of your chosen carrier.

We’ve also advised you on multiple occasions to enter your own agreements with your desired carriers, which you have refused to do up until now, but I’m glad to hear that you’ve finally done it.

We feel that there is nothing more we can do to make this cooperation a successful one for both parties and have therefore asked you to find another solution for your shipments.