Shipmondo

Shipmondo

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.1)
Developer
4.1
January 30, 2023

Nemt at bruge, også med egne fragtaftaler, nem at komme i kontakt med og hurtig løsning af fejl, hvis de opstår

Rosenbud
November 21, 2022

Virkelig fin kundeservice & nørder der står klar til at hjælpe én i mål med det lidt mere tekniske.. Jeg er fuldt ud tilfreds med både app/funtionaliteter.. Jeg bruger det sammen med en Shopify platform

Loulou Sparkle
October 27, 2022

This is an amazing app! But you have to know what the app is intended to do.
The app makes it possible to link the shopify store to the shipping companies so you can manage the orders and print the shipping lables from the differnt carriers, from one place! The support is really good. Sometimes it can take 15-20 minutes before they answer the phone, but when they do they always help out.

Savvy Sugaring
Sweden
Time spent using app: 1 day
July 12, 2022

Shipmondo and Shopify works really well and seamless together. Before we settled on Shipmondo we tested out some of the competitors, but Shipmondo is by far the superior when it comes to ease of use and customer support. We sell to to 14+ countries in Europe and it was really easy to setup so it works perfectly with all our stores and marketplaces we operate on. Also a big applause to the Shipmondo support which have been really helpful when we had questions regarding API integration.

miraklmarkets
Time spent using app: 9 months
July 11, 2022

Five stars from us! Lovely support from the support team as well I very highly recommend this app!

Jentle
Time spent using app: 12 days
March 28, 2021

I was looking for an app that supported sweden (dhl & postnord) and that the customer could choose where they wanted the package to be shipped to (service point). After using it for some months, i must say the best thing about there service is the streamlined workflow! Talk about saving time (money) creating shipping labels and also much cheaper than using the solutions the shipping vendors offers. Now my staff in the store can handle shipping all the packages in no-time while also helping customers in the store no matter how much we are shipping that day.

Aveny Sko
Sweden
Time spent using app: 4 months
March 26, 2021

The best support team I've ever met. The app works perfectly, and the Shipmondo-team is always ready to help with anything!

knittingforolive.dk
Edited June 1, 2019

Support is great. Fast feedback and professional service.

(Updated review)

Broken Savior
Time spent using app: About 2 years
Shipmondo replied June 1, 2019

Thank you! I'm glad to hear that your case has been resolved. If there is anything, feel free to let us know.

February 20, 2019

I had an issue with this app, and got a fast response and the help i needed.

Very easy to use. I would recommend it.

Suns
August 30, 2017

Absolut det bedste der er sket for vores webshop!
Den nemmeste måde at få pakkelabels kørt ind i workflowet.
Har sparet os utrolig mange timer.

Byfjord