Customizable Rates and Options
Create shipping rules that affect rates and delivery methods across the board, for certain holidays or for a given checkout scenario.
Convenient Delivery Choices
Give customers the freedom to pick a delivery option that works best for their budget and schedule, such as in-store or alternative pickup.
Automate Dimensional Shipping
Save money on shipping by calculating dimensional weight, automating package selection for every order and defining box packing rules.
Drive Sales and Customer Satisfaction at Checkout with ShipperHQ for Shopify
ShipperHQ is a Shopify shipping app that helps you take control of your online shipping experience at checkout.
Whether you want to reduce cart abandonment, lower your shipping costs or automate your processes, you can customize your shipping strategy to align with the way you do business.
With over a decade of experience serving tens of thousands of retailers worldwide, ShipperHQ gives you the tools you need to drive ecommerce growth and optimize your checkout for conversions.
ShipperHQ Works for All Shopify Plans
ShipperHQ requires Shopify’s Real-Time Calculated Shipping (RTCS) feature to receive third-party rating. RTCS is automatically included in the Advanced Shopify and Shopify Plus plans, or if you pay annually. If you pay monthly for a Shopify Basic or Shopify plan, it can be added for an additional fee.
Create a Shipping Strategy Based on Real-World Logic
- Set up custom shipping rules, restrictions and surcharges based on factors like product type, geographic zone, cart quantity and customer
- Run special promotions and apply discounts, like free shipping, across the board, for certain dates or holidays
- Enable table rates, flat rate shipping and dimensional weight-based shipping costs
Reduce Friction and Save Money on Shipping
- Automate dimensional shipping calculations and package selection for every order
- Define packing rules and whether items can be combined or shipped separately
- Manage rates from all shipping locations such as warehouses and dropshippers
- Determine if a customer’s address is residential or commercial with address validation
Deliver on Customer Expectations at Checkout
- Show accurate delivery dates that consider operational factors like blackout dates, lead times and production cut-off times
- Switch on an alternative carrier just in case a carrier shipping rate outage occurs out of the blue
- Provide live LTL freight rates at checkout so your team no longer has to call around for quotes manually
Live Rates for 50+ Parcel and LTL Freight Carriers
UPS (Small Package, LTL Freight, Ground with Freight Pricing, UPS Access Point), FedEx (Small Package, LTL Freight, SmartPost, Hold at Location, SameDay City), Kuehne+Nagel LTL eCommerce, USPS, DHL(Express, eCommerce), uShip, Zenda, DHL Express via ILS, FlavorCloud, Cerasis, Purolator, Australia Post (Retail, eParcel), Canada Post, YRC Freight, GLS/GSO and Fastway
Get Started with ShipperHQ Today
Sign up for a no-risk 30 day free trial of the Standard plan, then upgrade or downgrade your subscription once your trial ends. We also offer an Enterprise option with custom pricing and full access to ShipperHQ's platform.
- >50 Carriers
Pricing 30-day free trial
Start saving money. Get accurate shipping rates by managing carriers, shipping rules and promotions in one place.
2 Shipping Rules
1 Advanced Feature
Automate rates from multiple origins and how boxes are picked for orders. Plus, be upfront about delivery dates.
Unlimited Shipping Rules
2 Advanced Features
Be strategic. Craft an eCommerce shipping strategy that reflects complex real-world business logic that’s unique to you.
Unlimited Shipping Rules
4 Advanced Features
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
Hollywood At Home
Thank you Shipper HQ for a great product and amazing customer service, special shout out to Dakota! I run e-comm for a boutique home furnishings site. We have always seen shipping as our biggest barrier from online sales, and Shipper HQ has finally come up with a solution. Besides having the white glove delivery partner, which was important to us, we have other complicated needs with several pickup locations, products with various lead times, etc. As a creative person, the Shipper HQ team helped me tremendously by breaking down an intimidating process into manageable steps, and the platform itself is quite easy to navigate. So yes, 5 stars!
I wouldnt give this app even one star, I didnt even use the stupud app once and got charged 100.00. Im turning them into consumer protection for robbing me its a scam.
Cavallini Co Inc.,
I found the app very capable. Originally I came to the app to use metafields for inputting product dimensions. (Which is great!) Sadly if you are using dimensions for your products to generate shipping rates this app will not tell you the box sizes used for the real-time quotes and placed orders. The box sizes are NOT accessible by shipperhq website, shopify order attributes or notes or metafields, api, or any other way. This feature IS included on the other ~ 5 eCommerce platforms shipperhq supports but not shopify. Obviously this is extremely disappointing. Their staff told me that shopify isn't capable of holding box data (like in shopify order attributes or notes or metafields). I will let you decide for yourself if that is true. I don't think this app is very feasible to use because of this limitation with that regard.