ShipperHQ ‑ Shipping Rate Mgmt

ShipperHQ ‑ Shipping Rate Mgmt

by ShipperHQ

Optimize your checkout w/ flexible shipping & delivery options

Hollywood At Home

Thank you Shipper HQ for a great product and amazing customer service, special shout out to Dakota! I run e-comm for a boutique home furnishings site. We have always seen shipping as our biggest barrier from online sales, and Shipper HQ has finally come up with a solution. Besides having the white glove delivery partner, which was important to us, we have other complicated needs with several pickup locations, products with various lead times, etc. As a creative person, the Shipper HQ team helped me tremendously by breaking down an intimidating process into manageable steps, and the platform itself is quite easy to navigate. So yes, 5 stars!

Cowlitz-Cleaners

I wouldnt give this app even one star, I didnt even use the stupud app once and got charged 100.00. Im turning them into consumer protection for robbing me its a scam.

Cavallini Co Inc.,

I found the app very capable. Originally I came to the app to use metafields for inputting product dimensions. (Which is great!) Sadly if you are using dimensions for your products to generate shipping rates this app will not tell you the box sizes used for the real-time quotes and placed orders. The box sizes are NOT accessible by shipperhq website, shopify order attributes or notes or metafields, api, or any other way. This feature IS included on the other ~ 5 eCommerce platforms shipperhq supports but not shopify. Obviously this is extremely disappointing. Their staff told me that shopify isn't capable of holding box data (like in shopify order attributes or notes or metafields). I will let you decide for yourself if that is true. I don't think this app is very feasible to use because of this limitation with that regard.

igourmet

Has a learning curve, but super powerful functionality and customizations. Support has been very helpful and responsive.

INTO THE AM

We've been using this app for months now on one of our sites. So far so good. It requires quite a bit of learning curve to setup but support is super awesome. They won't give up on you until you achieve what you're looking for.

This is geared towards complex shipping rules that Shopify's native shipping functionality (and even some shipping rules apps) are not able to provide. Almost any shipping rules requirements you have can be done here. That said, this is for recommended for complex implementations (e.g., large catalog of products that have different shipping requirements, multiple carriers, etc.).

We'll be implementing this on our other sites ASAP.

Tecovas

ShipperHQ is great! We've used it to solve two big problems.

1. Customers are now able to see real-time estimated delivery dates calculated by Fedex. We previously displayed a "3-6 business days" estimate.

2. We have some products that legally can't be sold in specific states. Restricting this at checkout used to to require complex Shopify Scripts written in Ruby. Setting these rules is much easier via ShipperHQ's admin.

Hybrid Racing

I have been a customer for over ten years. I started using them way back when they only made an app for Magento. It just works, and frankly, I do not believe there is a better app to do the job. Shipping is complicated so the key is in your setup, but once you get it up and running, you will never have to think about it again.

Garagistic

Has great features. But none of them fully work for shopify. And support team has nothing but excuses. Appointment feature wont work, none of the advanced features. It basically will quote customer then that information is gone. Not posted anywhere, no traceability at all.

January 17, 2020

Hey Garagistic Team,

Quentin here, thank you for the honest review. There are definitely pieces of ShipperHQ that we can't wait to bring over to Shopify, and we're working closely with them to make more of our great features like the calendar, timeslots and order view available as soon as possible. We're happy to keep you in the loop on those updates.

Even without these additional features, the ShipperHQ core functionality powers the shipping needs and checkout experiences of many merchants of all sizes on Shopify.

Happy to pick up the phone and discuss further.

- Quentin

Arbor Scientific

Through its robust carrier rules and segmentation, we have been able to present competitive shipping options that make sense for both our B2B and B2C customers. The date and time feature is a real differentiator in our industry. Technical support and overall customer service has been extremely helpful; both in the initial setup and overcoming technical obstacles. Great app!

The Hockey Shop Source For Sports

Shipper HQ has been awesome. We have quite a few complex rules for oversize items, geographically restricted vendors, and needed custom rates for a courier. The level of customization we achieve for displaying shipping options at checkout has been exactly what we needed. Whenever we need to adjust dimensional or courier rules the process is simple and quick. Customer service is top-notch as well. Overall we have no complaints.

Previous 1