ShipperHQ ‑ Shipping Rate Mgmt

ShipperHQ ‑ Shipping Rate Mgmt

by ShipperHQ

Optimize your checkout w/ flexible shipping & delivery options

NutraCharge

Don't fall for the free trial. If you forget to uninstall before the 30 days are up they will not refund you. They require cancellation 3 days prior to the next billing cycle. This is an extremely customer-unfriendly practice and I will not trust this company again or recommend them to any of my clients.

International Military Antiques

We've been using ShipperHQ for over 4 years, they are instrumental to our website and provide us a series of complex shipping rules so that we may provide fast and accurate shipping rates and services to our customers. Additionally the ShipperHQ team is a delight to work with, top class in every way!

Hairpinlegs.com

Before using ShipperHQ we were losing around $1k/month on oversized shipments because we couldn’t get the dimensions and product packing to reflect how we were actually shipping, and that was causing up charges from our carrier. ShipperHQ’s dimensional packing feature helped us define exactly how we are packing our oversized and bulky products so that we weren’t over or undercharging customers. We could enter all of our boxes and assign them to specific products with rules for how we pack them. Now our rates are much more accurate. We don’t have to worry about under or overcharging customers no matter where we ship domestically or internationally. We have also been able to offer free shipping on select products and use the delivery date and time feature to show our customers estimated delivery times in the checkout and that’s given us a real competitive advantage. Definitely saving with ShipperHQ, and customer service was really responsive and helpful in getting things configured just right.

Hollywood At Home

Thank you Shipper HQ for a great product and amazing customer service, special shout out to Dakota! I run e-comm for a boutique home furnishings site. We have always seen shipping as our biggest barrier from online sales, and Shipper HQ has finally come up with a solution. Besides having the white glove delivery partner, which was important to us, we have other complicated needs with several pickup locations, products with various lead times, etc. As a creative person, the Shipper HQ team helped me tremendously by breaking down an intimidating process into manageable steps, and the platform itself is quite easy to navigate. So yes, 5 stars!

Cowlitz-Cleaners

I wouldnt give this app even one star, I didnt even use the stupud app once and got charged 100.00. Im turning them into consumer protection for robbing me its a scam.

December 14, 2020

We're sorry to hear about the billing headache and please know that in the future if you uninstall the ShipperHQ app before your 30-day free trial ends, you will not be charged. However, we can confirm that we approved a refund to your account through Shopify back in August.

Cavallini Co Inc.,

I found the app very capable. Originally I came to the app to use metafields for inputting product dimensions. (Which is great!) Sadly if you are using dimensions for your products to generate shipping rates this app will not tell you the box sizes used for the real-time quotes and placed orders. The box sizes are NOT accessible by shipperhq website, shopify order attributes or notes or metafields, api, or any other way. This feature IS included on the other ~ 5 eCommerce platforms shipperhq supports but not shopify. Obviously this is extremely disappointing. Their staff told me that shopify isn't capable of holding box data (like in shopify order attributes or notes or metafields). I will let you decide for yourself if that is true. I don't think this app is very feasible to use because of this limitation with that regard.

December 14, 2020

Thanks so much for the feedback about metafields. We are working to improve order details that are returned to Shopify. The upcoming changes will provide access to a lot more data about the order’s shipping details including box sizes, packing information and much more. Stay tuned!

igourmet

Has a learning curve, but super powerful functionality and customizations. Support has been very helpful and responsive.

INTO THE AM

We've been using this app for months now on one of our sites. So far so good. It requires quite a bit of learning curve to setup but support is super awesome. They won't give up on you until you achieve what you're looking for.

This is geared towards complex shipping rules that Shopify's native shipping functionality (and even some shipping rules apps) are not able to provide. Almost any shipping rules requirements you have can be done here. That said, this is for recommended for complex implementations (e.g., large catalog of products that have different shipping requirements, multiple carriers, etc.).

We'll be implementing this on our other sites ASAP.

Tecovas

ShipperHQ is great! We've used it to solve two big problems.

1. Customers are now able to see real-time estimated delivery dates calculated by Fedex. We previously displayed a "3-6 business days" estimate.

2. We have some products that legally can't be sold in specific states. Restricting this at checkout used to to require complex Shopify Scripts written in Ruby. Setting these rules is much easier via ShipperHQ's admin.

Hybrid Racing

I have been a customer for over ten years. I started using them way back when they only made an app for Magento. It just works, and frankly, I do not believe there is a better app to do the job. Shipping is complicated so the key is in your setup, but once you get it up and running, you will never have to think about it again.

Previous 1