Customizable shipping rates
Define shipping options and rates based on rules or restrictions you set for products, geographic zones, warehouse locations and more
Deck out your checkout
Tailor what you show at checkout, like delivery dates, in-store pickup, plus 40+ carrier options including freight shipping
Calculate dimensional shipping
Automate how you pick your shipping boxes, get accurate rates and improve your shipping costs by calculating dimensional weight
About ShipperHQ ‑ Shipping Rate Mgmt
Deliver on Expectations with ShipperHQ for Shopify
ShipperHQ is a Shopify shipping app that makes it easy to personalize the shipping rates and methods you offer customers online.
Whether you want to reduce cart abandonment, lower your shipping costs, offer international shipping (or all of the above), ShipperHQ lets you customize your checkout to align with the way you run your business.
With over a decade of experience serving tens of thousands of retailers worldwide, ShipperHQ gives you the flexibility to set up free shipping, tailor rates by product, run promotions and much more through advanced shipping management tools for eCommerce.
Take control of how much you charge customers for shipping
- Craft custom and real-time shipping rates for defined groups of products
- Set shipping costs for certain geographic zones, product weights, price thresholds, cart quantities and customers
- Add special discounts, surcharges and promotions, including free shipping
- Enable table rates, flat rate shipping and dimensional weight-based shipping costs
- Break down international shipping prices, including fees like duties and taxes
Tailor your checkout to your own shipping requirements
- Create shipping rules or restrictions for certain carriers (UPS, FedEx, etc) and methods (Ground, LTL, Express, etc)
- Automate how you calculate shipping for multiple warehouses or dropship vendors
- Rate out of the closest, or fewest number of shipping origins, to a customer
- Define rules for shipping certain items separately or in multiple packages
- Offer options like in-store pickup, LTL freight shipping and same-day delivery at checkout
- Establish cutoff times, lead times, blackout dates and maximum time-in-transit for accurate delivery dates
- Enable address validation to determine if a customer’s address is residential or commercial
Supports over 40 carriers, including:
UPS (Small Package, LTL Freight, Ground with Freight Pricing, UPS Access Point), FedEx (Small Package, LTL Freight, SmartPost, Hold at Location, SameDay City), ReTrans Freight, USPS, DHL(Express, eCommerce), uShip, Zenda, DHL Express via ILS, FlavorCloud, Cerasis, Purolator, Australia Post (Retail, eParcel), Canada Post, YRC Freight, GLS/GSO and Fastway
Requires Real-Time Calculated Shipping Feature
The ShipperHQ app requires that you have the Real-Time Calculated Shipping feature enabled on your Shopify account to receive third-party ratings.
Get Started with ShipperHQ Today
Experience the power of ShipperHQ with a no-risk 30 day free trial of the Standard plan, upgrade and downgrade options available after the trial ends. In addition to our Essentials, Standard and Pro plans, we also offer an Enterprise option with custom pricing and full access to ShipperHQ's platform.
- ReTrans Freight,
- >40 Carriers
Pricing 30-day free trial
Start saving money. Get accurate shipping rates by managing carriers, shipping rules and promotions in one place.
2 Shipping Rules
1 Advanced Feature
Automate rates from multiple origins and how boxes are picked for orders. Plus, be upfront about delivery dates.
Unlimited Shipping Rules
2 Advanced Features
Be strategic. Craft an eCommerce shipping strategy that reflects complex real-world business logic that’s unique to you.
Unlimited Shipping Rules
4 Advanced Features
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
Hollywood At Home
Thank you Shipper HQ for a great product and amazing customer service, special shout out to Dakota! I run e-comm for a boutique home furnishings site. We have always seen shipping as our biggest barrier from online sales, and Shipper HQ has finally come up with a solution. Besides having the white glove delivery partner, which was important to us, we have other complicated needs with several pickup locations, products with various lead times, etc. As a creative person, the Shipper HQ team helped me tremendously by breaking down an intimidating process into manageable steps, and the platform itself is quite easy to navigate. So yes, 5 stars!
I wouldnt give this app even one star, I didnt even use the stupud app once and got charged 100.00. Im turning them into consumer protection for robbing me its a scam.
Cavallini Co Inc.,
I found the app very capable. Originally I came to the app to use metafields for inputting product dimensions. (Which is great!) Sadly if you are using dimensions for your products to generate shipping rates this app will not tell you the box sizes used for the real-time quotes and placed orders. The box sizes are NOT accessible by shipperhq website, shopify order attributes or notes or metafields, api, or any other way. This feature IS included on the other ~ 5 eCommerce platforms shipperhq supports but not shopify. Obviously this is extremely disappointing. Their staff told me that shopify isn't capable of holding box data (like in shopify order attributes or notes or metafields). I will let you decide for yourself if that is true. I don't think this app is very feasible to use because of this limitation with that regard.