Sales Box ‑ Shipping & Offers

Sales Box ‑ Shipping & Offers

by FireApps

Highlight personalized shipping info & offers to boost sales

Karibo Shop

I like this App. Apart from the fact that the "Customize display shipping to" text cannot be modified (which means it will appear the same for all countries, like "Standard Shipping" for instance), I still can modify the "Estimated delivery time" section, indicating various delivery times for different countries. Also, the App recognizes the IP's country and it only shows the rates of the customer's country. That's a major plus, which made me choose 5 stars. My customers do not need to go through a drop-down menu anymore, but will see right away if I ship to their country or not and how fast I can do it. I'm waiting, too, for upgrades on this App from FireApps team regarding both "Customize display shipping to" text and App's color (so to fit my website's color).

October 15, 2020

Hi there,

Here's Raymond from Sales Box ‑ Shipping & Offers Support Team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Besides that, to make your experience better, we will keep on improving our services for valued Sales Box users like you. Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of Sales Box.

Also I highly recommend you to check our blog for latest news regarding not only Sales Box, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips, and more than that at https://fireapps.io/blog

Regards,