Sales Box ‑ Shipping & Offers

Sales Box ‑ Shipping & Offers

by FireApps

Highlight personalized shipping info & offers to boost sales

The Big Deck Store

I wanted this app to work as it had the exact features I was looking for, but unfortunately the recent reviews are the same experience I had. I did the free trial and the app worked for maybe a half a day. It took over a day to get a response, then over another day to get another response that someone else would be looking at it.... 90% of the time I couldn’t even get the app/dashboard to open. Could be a great app if they could get the issues resolved but for now be leary, it’s expensive for something that works less than half the time.

February 2, 2020

Hi Kelly,

This is Lynn from FireApps Customer Support team, and we are sincerely sorry for the trouble you met.

Due to limited development resource during weekend, it took more time to troubleshoot the issue.

However, this problem is solved now, and I hope you can give our app another chance to serve you in the best way as it was in the past.

Kinder Komfort

The App is not working during the weekends, support is low so no one can fix the issue until weekend ends and then it start working and there is nothing to fix. And this happens every weekend. Waste of time waste of money and customers......

February 2, 2020

Hi there,

Due to an unexpected server problem and limited development resource during weekend, it took more time to troubleshoot the issue.

SlapYourElephant

We are getting charged, but the app only work half of the time. In most cases it does not display and the app can't even be opened. It is in general very buggy.

January 12, 2020

Hi Steven,

This is Lynn from FireApps Customer Support team, and I am very sorry for the inconvenience may caused to your store.

I did check our internal system, and found that you had contacted our support team for this issue 17 days ago.

Next immediately, we did reply, and tried to follow up 5 times, however unluckily we never got any response from you to offer assistance.

May I know if you are ready to troubleshoot this issue now?

BURGA

the new update of an app crashed my store as well. I had my store off for 1 hour until finally find a way to fix it. support apparently is off in different time zone, and haven't tested the app before they launched it live.

October 28, 2019

Dear Gytis,

I'm Kate from FireApps Customer Support team, and I am very sorry for the inconvenience caused to your store.

Because there is an active chat you have opened currently, I am going to work with you directly on it for faster response.

Look forward to hearing from you at the soonest.

Best Regards,
​Kate

voiLaser

TAKE CARE! This App crashed our WHOLE site. We lost Sales and Ad Spend. Just bad devs who are updating the App overnight what let's crash your Store.

October 29, 2019

Dear Kris,

This is Anna, on behalf of the FireApps Customer Service team.

Firstly, we truly apologize for all unfortunate experiences with the app may have caused to you.

With all unlucky things and annoyances happened, we would like to make a refund for your latest billing cycle, and willing to offer you discount LIFETIME 5% in case you are fine to re-install our app again.

Besides, we are more than happy to see you give us one more chance to support you by sending us a staff account for deeper troubleshooting, and we promise will do everything we can to make Sales Box great again.

Once again, please bear with us, and accept our sincere apology.

I am looking forward to hearing your opinion.

Best Regards,
Anna

Catsypetsy

PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE YOU START USING THIS APP. I used the free version of this app, and It seemed like it was working at the beginning, but then I changed some features but old version got stuck and I updated it more than 5 times it was not effective at all. deleted and downloaded it again, still, no change, deleted it and it did not disappear. I do not suggest this app at all.

And Chic

The app inserted the code in the wrong place and was messing my product page. I received no reply from customer support despite numerous emails sent asking for assistance. I also purchased the Pro pack and still no help.

The app is ok but for me the lack of help was a deal breaker. I cannot use this app if it breaks my product page design.

Pasquesoone

Had technical difficulties, i am waiting for an answer since two weeks. Not pro at all.

Canameti

Not downloading is just a rip off does not work.

Johncody

Nothing seems to work right now, paid and upgraded too. Will change review if issues get resolved quick.

Previous 1