Sales Box ‑ Shipping & Offers

Sales Box ‑ Shipping & Offers

by FireApps - Premium Apps For Ecommerce.

Highlight shipping info, offers on product page to boost sales

BURGA

the new update of an app crashed my store as well. I had my store off for 1 hour until finally find a way to fix it. support apparently is off in different time zone, and haven't tested the app before they launched it live.

October 28, 2019

Dear Gytis,

I'm Kate from FireApps Customer Support team, and I am very sorry for the inconvenience caused to your store.

Because there is an active chat you have opened currently, I am going to work with you directly on it for faster response.

Look forward to hearing from you at the soonest.

Best Regards,
​Kate

voiLaser

TAKE CARE! This App crashed our WHOLE site. We lost Sales and Ad Spend. Just bad devs who are updating the App overnight what let's crash your Store.

October 29, 2019

Dear Kris,

This is Anna, on behalf of the FireApps Customer Service team.

Firstly, we truly apologize for all unfortunate experiences with the app may have caused to you.

With all unlucky things and annoyances happened, we would like to make a refund for your latest billing cycle, and willing to offer you discount LIFETIME 5% in case you are fine to re-install our app again.

Besides, we are more than happy to see you give us one more chance to support you by sending us a staff account for deeper troubleshooting, and we promise will do everything we can to make Sales Box great again.

Once again, please bear with us, and accept our sincere apology.

I am looking forward to hearing your opinion.

Best Regards,
Anna

Catsypetsy

PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE YOU START USING THIS APP. I used the free version of this app, and It seemed like it was working at the beginning, but then I changed some features but old version got stuck and I updated it more than 5 times it was not effective at all. deleted and downloaded it again, still, no change, deleted it and it did not disappear. I do not suggest this app at all.

And Chic

The app inserted the code in the wrong place and was messing my product page. I received no reply from customer support despite numerous emails sent asking for assistance. I also purchased the Pro pack and still no help.

The app is ok but for me the lack of help was a deal breaker. I cannot use this app if it breaks my product page design.

Pasquesoone

Had technical difficulties, i am waiting for an answer since two weeks. Not pro at all.

Canameti

Not downloading is just a rip off does not work.

Johncody

Nothing seems to work right now, paid and upgraded too. Will change review if issues get resolved quick.

Carbon Fiber Store

- The server is down for an entire day and no is answering emails to clarify the situation or when it coming back live again.

- Features are OK! random bugs popup

-definitely not a stable app to price it at 9$

Divmart

2nd time this app is giving me headaches. The first time was showing twice on the website and last time disappeared and my loading page speed was over 20 seconds. I tried to figure out what's the problem and then I found out that it was this app. Really disappointed as the concept was good.