Shipping Rules‑ Shipping Rates

Shipping Rules‑ Shipping Rates

by StilyoApps

Calculate shipping rules & shipping rates using product tags

Wonder Gears 3D Puzzle

work sometimes mostly its just a headache. would recommend the developers to spend more time as this app intended service is required

Positive ways

I used this apps. It uselful but is not easy to use. I email them to my issue but no reply yet. :),

GooGadgets

Excellent app!
Very easy to understand and very good customer service.
For me is a must have app! Thank you.

5DArtist

This app will work then while u sleep it will stop and will disable the shipping in your store, so you will wake up and find our messed up analytics and loss just because this app developer is a total rookie.

cazaypesca

It doesn't work if you don't pay extra $20 ...you end up paying$33 a month to be able to use it is a trap

May 23, 2019

Thank you for your honest review. We literally state in the first line of our app description:

"In order to use Shipping Rules- Shipping Rates you must have Carrier Calculated Shipping (CCS) enabled. This feature might cost an additional $20 and this is not something we can control."

We also mention it again in the app's pricing section.

This is a limitation by Shopify and there are 3 ways to get this feature as a merchant:
1. You can subscribe for Shopify annual plan
2. You can subscribe to the Shopify advanced / Shopify Plus plans.
3. You can contact Shopify support and unlock this feature for an additional $20/month.

We stated that as clear as we could, I wish the people that read this review will be aware of it :)

Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help (or to get you to change your review)

Mascararevolution

Very helpful app. Customer support is great. They will attend to your needs right away! I am will surely recommend this app to everyone!

May 10, 2019

Thank you so much for the review!

Crimson Kitten

With distribution being a complicated and varied beast particularly when factoring eBay and worldwide distribution it's very welcoming to use an app that makes this aspect much less of a burden.

May 5, 2019

Thank you! We created this app exactly so that complex shipping rules can become a little simpler

Your Health And Happiness

You need to tell people that your app is dependent upon third-party shipping rates in shopify and this will require at least $20 more money per month!!!

May 2, 2019

Hey, sorry to hear you had problems with the app!

The limitation for third party shipping rates comes from Shopify- we have 0 control over it, and any shipping app in the app store requires that you enable 3rd party shipping rates in your Shopify plan- for this reason, we have specified it in our app store listing & give exact directions once you install the app, on how to enable that. There is actually a way to not pay an extra $20 a month, by paying annually and even getting a discount on your Shopify plan. We've helped clients in the past to enable that option, and would love to help you contact Shopify support and get this done if you wish :)

Heimatgut® 100% Natürliche Snacks – Bio, Vegan, Frei von Zusatzstoffen

Very simple and straightforward app (in a good way!). Allows you to have customized shipping prices on the product level (if necessary also differentiated on the shipping zone level).

April 30, 2019

Thank you so much for your support and this wonderful review! 🙏

Uniquely Yours Down Under

After having another shipping app suddenly crash, leaving our customers with no way of being able to complete their purchase, we installed Shipping Tags, and it has been a total lifesaver for us.
We have a variety of shipping methods for different products we sell, and this app can handle all of them with no problems.
At first I couldn't get it to do what we needed, so I sent a message to the devs, and they responded within a few hours. Unfortunately, we are on different time zones, so couldn't get together for them to set it up for us, but after playing around with the app it was very simple for me to set it all up by myself.
I highly recommend this app to everyone who needs unique shipping rules, regardless of where you live.
Lynne (from Australia)

March 10, 2019

WOW what an incredible review! thank you so much! You are awesome!

Previous 1