Shipping Rules‑ Shipping Rates

Shipping Rules‑ Shipping Rates

by StilyoApps

Calculate shipping rules & shipping rates using product tags

Compraenisrael

I had a hard time setting up my rules as I have 4 providers in different cities and they are dispatched independently. First Alex helped us configure the rule for free shipping. He was very kind. But the gold medal for patience and dedication goes to Konstantine. We spent a few hours studying my cases, my providers, looking between both parties how to coordinate the rules so that the client receives a single option and within that option several hidden rules. The result was a success! The best? He tells me that his shift had ended an hour and a half ago and even so, he kept chatting with us until everything worked perfectly! The app is excellent! And the Custom Service is of brilliant human quality!

CRATERS

思った通り送料設定できそうで良さそうだと思ったが、配送地域を設定しようと思うと月の料金が2倍になるのががっかり。配送地域設定できなかったら何の意味もない。事実上19.9ドルのアプリで値付けに不親切さを感じた。
I thought it would be nice to be able to set the shipping cost as I expected, but I was disappointed that the monthly fee doubled if I wanted to set the delivery area. If I can't set up a delivery area, it's useless. It is effectively a $19.9 app, and I found the price tag unfriendly.

Paper Bound Love

I struggled to find an app that would suit my shipping needs, and tried more than 10. This app was the only one that provided the flexibility I needed, and as an added bonus, it's one of the easiest ones to use! Changing costs, shipping times, or which products get which rate is all easily done in bulk. I had some issues with making some shipping rates being only available to certain countries, but when I contacted the team they fixed it up quickly.

June 11, 2021

Thank you so much for your review and feedback 🙏 Our support team is always here to help you 24/7😎

John Sparrow Art

Modified 2 stars to 3 stars so I can have some peace and quiet.
**************************************************************
For sellers with multiple locations, if you want to set up rules to combine costs from those locations, this app can't help you. None of the apps from Shopify app store can help. Rules only work for items from 1 same location. Shopify treats items from 1 location as an independent order. If an order consisted of items from multiple locations, shipping will be calculated as location 1 cost + location 2 cost+...location n cost.
********************************
Very difficult to use. I'm a financial modeller. But still not good enough to make this app useful. I've read +watched their help material. Still can't crack it. Maybe I missed something. My main difficulty is to set up rules for a mixed order with items of different shipping methods. Setting up individual shipping method seems to be quick, e.g. flat rate, or most expensive tag etc. After setting up individual methods, i want to set up shipping rules for a whole order, charge the whole order X% of the total shipping cost, or charge the most expensive shipping method in the order. Of course I tried to ask for help. Live support is slow compared with Shopify, Printful. If questions asked at night time, it will transfer to email, takes about a good half day to get a reply, and i mean a reply , not necessarily a solution. similar to i ask you "how is the weather in UK now ?", what you get will be "you mean day time or night time?"

YouCanToo Shop

A pretty cool shipping app that allows a ton of customization with any variety of combinations of products. Great support chat to walk you through any questions. Can set shipping zone differences for the added fee as well which is great.

March 14, 2021

Thank you so much for your feedback 🙏 Our support team is always here to help you 24/7😎

Posh Puppy Boutique

This app should have more reviews, I am blown away by the customer support to all of my questions regarding how to set up the app the way I want. Also, the have step by step for anything you're looking for, giving examples, videos, etc. Thank you for all the help!

February 24, 2021

Thank you for your feedback and recommendation🙏 Our support team is always here to help you 24/7😎

Deanan Gourmet Popcorn

I had some fairly complex questions and it looked like the app wasn't going to work for me but Anton patiently worked with me through the issues and got Shippify to function just the way I wanted it to. Their support is terrific and so is the app!

January 13, 2021

Thank you for your feedback 🙏 Our support team is always here to help you 24/7😎

Bob Rouge Store

Finally an app that works!!! Some text to make the submit review button turn blue and active happy new year

January 6, 2021

Thank you so much for your New Year review :)

Red's Fly Shop

Initially I had trouble, but Vlad got me squared away. We sell some very small lightweight products that can be shipped 2 Day Express for very little additional cost. I tagged the products and created a specific shipping method, it works! Now I can advertise free 2 Day Express on many of our products and generate more sales.

December 19, 2020

Thanks for your feedback 🙏 We are happy that the app helps you to save money and our support team is always ready to help😎

Pixel's Pitch

This app does what is promised: helps with unique shipping conditions, and very reasonable in price, compared to competitors. Very generous trial period! Fantastic and timely support! I am satisfied! My shipping puzzle is solved!

December 14, 2020