Shipping Rules‑ Shipping Rates

Shipping Rules‑ Shipping Rates

by StilyoApps

Calculate shipping rules & shipping rates using product tags

Packstore Australia

This looked to be a lifesaver. Spent a little while familiarising myself with features and with setting up..... only to find out at the end that it’s not compatible for Australia. Looking forward to a region update soon.

March 10, 2019

Thank you for your honest review. We now support shipping zones, we really hope you'd consider editing your review or let us know if there is anything else bothering you🙏

Hunting and Fishing Depot

Went above and beyond to make sure this app worked for me! Thanks for all the help! I Highly recommend it!

BELLE BAR

I just started using Shipping Tags. I was having some issues setting up the shipping tags and linking them to my products. Eric was very helpful and quickly answered all of my questions. I would recommend this app to others.

stilyo

The simplest custom shipping app- using product tags makes creating complex shipping rules so easy!

Kewlioo

Where was this app until now? Finally, an app that let me use tags for shipping rules, this is so intuitive and easy. They're still missing a few features but they claim to be working on them. Very simple app that does what it says.

March 10, 2019

Thank you for your review!

2 Next