Shipping Rules‑ Shipping Rates

Shipping Rules‑ Shipping Rates

by StilyoApps

Calculate shipping rules & shipping rates using product tags

Your Health And Happiness

You need to tell people that your app is dependent upon third-party shipping rates in shopify and this will require at least $20 more money per month!!!

May 2, 2019

Hey, sorry to hear you had problems with the app!

The limitation for third party shipping rates comes from Shopify- we have 0 control over it, and any shipping app in the app store requires that you enable 3rd party shipping rates in your Shopify plan- for this reason, we have specified it in our app store listing & give exact directions once you install the app, on how to enable that. There is actually a way to not pay an extra $20 a month, by paying annually and even getting a discount on your Shopify plan. We've helped clients in the past to enable that option, and would love to help you contact Shopify support and get this done if you wish :)

Heimatgut® 100% Natürliche Snacks – Bio, Vegan, Frei von Zusatzstoffen

Very simple and straightforward app (in a good way!). Allows you to have customized shipping prices on the product level (if necessary also differentiated on the shipping zone level).

April 30, 2019

Thank you so much for your support and this wonderful review! 🙏

Uniquely Yours Down Under

After having another shipping app suddenly crash, leaving our customers with no way of being able to complete their purchase, we installed Shipping Tags, and it has been a total lifesaver for us.
We have a variety of shipping methods for different products we sell, and this app can handle all of them with no problems.
At first I couldn't get it to do what we needed, so I sent a message to the devs, and they responded within a few hours. Unfortunately, we are on different time zones, so couldn't get together for them to set it up for us, but after playing around with the app it was very simple for me to set it all up by myself.
I highly recommend this app to everyone who needs unique shipping rules, regardless of where you live.
Lynne (from Australia)

March 10, 2019

WOW what an incredible review! thank you so much! You are awesome!

Packstore Australia

This looked to be a lifesaver. Spent a little while familiarising myself with features and with setting up..... only to find out at the end that it’s not compatible for Australia. Looking forward to a region update soon.

March 10, 2019

Thank you for your honest review. We now support shipping zones, we really hope you'd consider editing your review or let us know if there is anything else bothering you🙏

Hunting and Fishing Depot

Went above and beyond to make sure this app worked for me! Thanks for all the help! I Highly recommend it!

BELLE BAR

I just started using Shipping Tags. I was having some issues setting up the shipping tags and linking them to my products. Eric was very helpful and quickly answered all of my questions. I would recommend this app to others.

stilyo

The simplest custom shipping app- using product tags makes creating complex shipping rules so easy!

Kewlioo

Where was this app until now? Finally, an app that let me use tags for shipping rules, this is so intuitive and easy. They're still missing a few features but they claim to be working on them. Very simple app that does what it says.

March 10, 2019

Thank you for your review!

2 Next