ShippingEasy

Automate shipping and save with the best shipping rates

From $5/month. 30-day free trial. External charges may apply.

V-MODA US

This app helps speed up the printing, updating and shipping process of our all orders by an amazing amount. I don't want to even think of the manual workload we would have if it weren't for Shipping Easy. It takes thousands of our orders and very easily separates them into categories and allows to batch process/ship them all out in a quick and clean manner. I can't recommend something like this enough.

elwshop.com

Shippingeasy.com integration with Shopify works great. Everything works perfectly. I create all my labels from my different channels on Shippingeasy.com including Shopify. Customer service is also great and very responsive.

Blue Chip Wrestling

Have been using with Shopify for years, works great for store orders and manual orders. The best part is the helpful and responsive support, never had a question I couldn't get resolved in short order.

BlendBee Tea

I have been using ShippingEasy for years. It integrates great with both of my Shopify Stores, blendbee and modestmix. Their customer service is steller. Highly recommend.

Jigsaw Records

I've been using the ShippingEasy app & service for almost six years without any regrets! There have been very few hiccups in that whole time, and the one time I did have a major problem with a UPS transaction (which was purely the carrier's fault), SE's customer service were quick and super-helpful to the point of giving me a credit on my SE account even though it wasn't their fault! Here's hoping SE continues to grow and prosper; just as long as they don't get bought by a larger corporation only to shrivel and die like so many other good companies have before them...

Say it with a Stuffed Animal

I have multiple stores on different platforms and Shipping Easy makes it so easy to tie everything together - just one place to go to print all the labels. It is simple and works really well, I highly recommend it especially if you want to be able to do all your labels from one place!

Raw Frozen Scents

ShippingEasy is the best shipping app I have ever used. We have 3 Shopify Stores that we integrate, plus Amazon and some manual orders. Very simple to use, but it's still very advanced with anything and everything you could possibly want. It connects with UPS, USPS and Fedex as well as others.
I can any report that I might need, and it has many settings so you can adjust to the uniqueness of your company. Also is very easy to print using categories to do certain label batches at a time. Best customer support you could want, they don't hide their contact details like some other large companies. They will make any situation right.
Definitely consider ShippingEasy!

Stacheproductswholesale

If you want easy integration with all your carriers in your shopify platform, this is the service for you, Great tiered pricing and customer service 10/10 dentists would recommend

Skysetter Mobiles - Mobile Artist

Seamless! Customers purchase my products, and ta da! Shipping Easy has the order info, including those valuable customer notes, and the order is in my queue. I use their app as my order/shipping management from other platforms too like Etsy, Amazon, as well as Shopify. This makes my order management an absolute breeze. I can even add manual orders and the order details so I don’t miss a thing. Integrates with UPS, FedEx and USPS as well as others. Lifesaver! They have never overcharged me, not once!

Cactus Juice

We have been using this app for years. I love how easy it is for all of the orders to show up and how easy it is to refund and duplicate a label if you make a mistake. Having it hooked up to shopify in our recent transition has been really easy, & seamless. We have always had good support from the customer service team for years now. The shipping easy app has really made life much easier over the years.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 51 52