ShippingEasy

Automate shipping and save with the best shipping rates

From $5/month. 30-day free trial. External charges may apply.

Pony-O Hair Accessories

I would recommend Shipping Easy to anyone and everyone. Also, if you provide customer service, you need to call their HQ and take a course from them. It's stellar and their team is very knowledgeable! Tom helped me with a problem we were having with product description for international shipments. He stayed with it until he had a solution. It made my weekend!

Party Zone USA

We've been using ShippingEasy since the fall of 2016 and are extremely pleased with their service and customer support. We would recommend this to all that are looking to have all their sales pulled into one source for shipping...it's like their name says - ShippingEasy!

Vapour Beauty

We use Shipping Easy everyday, and it is a fairly easy app to navigate. On occasion a question will pop-up for us and we need to ask a customer care representative. Today, for instance, was one of those days and I had the pleasure of chatting with Tom on some things that I could not figure out. Tom was patient, very helpful, and able to help me trouble-shoot my situation. He also made sure that he had addressed everything before I closed out so that everything was flowing smoothly. So thanks Shipping Easy for being one of my daily workhorses and thanks for having someone like Tom if I ever need assistance. Communication is everything!

Stunt Puppy

We just had to use customer service chat for some syncing help and Tom was amazing. It was fast, helpful and he stayed with us the whole way. This app is highly recommended!!
We couldn't go about our day-to-day business without this app.

ohitsteddy

Shipping easy always has great customer service. Today Tom went above and beyond to help me with a payment issue I was having . Definitely recommend this service.

DubiaRoaches.com

We've used shipping easy for over 4 years. Never had a major issue that couldn't be corrected almost instantly. Customer service is AMAZING whether it be by message or phone! Thank you for making things easier!

Lil' Labels

I've used ShippingEasy pretty much every day for the last 2 years and love it. Great customer service and easy to use. And it's recommended on The Product Boss podcast for product biz entrepreneurs.

STARBOOKS

We use shipping easy to send out our books and it works great! Everything syncs in and it is very user-friendly. Today I used the chat feature to speak with Tom who helped me get an email campaign set up, he was very helpful and I always love sites that have a chat feature rather than having to make a call! Thanks Tom and Shipping Easy!

herperfectshape.com

Tom helped me today and walked me through everything and was patient and answered all of my questions and concerns and even gave me a few pointers! Awesome service!

Birth Song Botanicals Co.

Shipping Easy is exactly right! It meets all my shipping, inventory and marketing needs. Great customer service