ShippingEasy

ShippingEasy | Reviews

by ShippingEasy

Automate shipping and save with the best shipping rates

The Radiance Foundation

Shipping Easy has saved me HOURS...MANY HOURS!!! It was a God-send. We'd released a new book and the response was incredible. The first few days of printing labels through Shopify took hours. Once I found shipping easy and could do things like batch like orders...what had taken me 12+ hours took me merely minutes. Seriously. AMAZING. And the support team has been INCREDIBLE. Always. I have never gotten someone who wasn't beyond helpful.

cudbyja

Very quick response from support team. Live chat options is great. Reps appear to be very knowledgeable

Pristine Sprays

the support staff is the differentiating factor with Shipping Easy. Shipping Easy's support is phenomenal. They respond quickly and with helpful answers, and support issues are resolved very fast. It's a huge difference between them and other competitors.

IslandJay

Shipping easy is fantastic. Easy shopify integration + easy to use interface. Support is there for us when needed. Price point is more than fair.

BBCrafts.com

best shipping software, easy to use, same as shipstation. been using it for years. love the support.

Swole AF Labs

Very easy! Best support ever! Blew Ship Station out of the Water. No we will call you back later BS. Live chat!

Dr Jimz

Great shipping app. Customer service is fantastic and so far the platform is working out. We print packing slips, scan the bar code, and print labels. I would recommend this software to anybody who would like to streamline their shipping.

PeekOfUnique

I rarely leave reviews by the way... So, about ShippingEasy, great app, I'm impressed by how helpful their staff members are, Sarah and Brad have been very patient. This app is a time saver, I love the fact you can print the SKUs on the bottom of the label, that helps a lot for picking during shipment. Great features, robust stability. A+ for my experience.

Vegas Carts & Performance

Matthew Fox helped me out with my store recently. Couldn't ask for a better platform. Super easy to use, and the customer service is unmatched!

-Jasmin

StayblCam

We're glad we went with ShippingEasy for our shipping needs. The integration with Shopify works very well, with tracking codes and order statuses being seemlessly updated between the two. The only gripe I have is that it's annoying to have to always "refill" the account balance. Maybe in the future they can add settings to allow auto-deduction from a credit card so we don't get always get nagged to manually add new balance for shipping costs. Their support staff is always extremely helpful, and quick to respond. Highly recommend this app.