ShippingEasy

Automate shipping and save with the best shipping rates

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. External charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

The Accessory Barn - GRANDCO SANDALS Official Retailer!

Time spent using app Over 5 years

I have used this for over a year now - saves so much time on producing labels couple of clicks and I am done!!

The staff are great if I have had problems - very quick to answer my emails and follow up to make sure everything is working as it should be...

Canopy Skincare

Time spent using app Over 3 years

so user friendly and easy to navigate. best in its class!

REFIT® Revolution

We LOVE Shipping Easy! Moving from stamps.com to Shipping Easy is one of the best decisions we've made in 2014. Their user interface is super easy to learn and their support is responsive and informative. Great product!

SpyGuy Security

Time spent using app About 2 years

ShippingEasy is just fantastic. The product is far superior to any I've used, and that includes ShipStation, Dazzle, Stamps.com, and a couple others that I've blocked from memory.

Incredibly easy to ship packages. Custom rules makes it so that once orders are received, they can automatically be processed based on settings you've made. So if one of your items is always shipping Priority, you can make it so a label is auto-printed that exact moment with a Priority label and correct weight/address info.

The customer support is superb, and the main reason I switched from ShipStation. ShipStation support took forever - it would usually take about 10 minutes before I could get a hold of anyone. There's always someone ready to talk to me on ShippingEasy, and they go above and beyond. I was having printer problems through no fault of theirs, and they spent a good chunk of time setting me straight.

ShippingEasy is the most used app in my store. Make it easy on yourself and just pick these guys for your shipping needs.

MESSAGE Teddy Bear co.

Time spent using app Over 6 years

Shipping Easy made it possible for us to continue shipping a personalized MESSAGE Teddy Bear to our special customers! Shipping Easy costs are reasonable and affordable. Their customer service is friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. Thank you Shipping Easy! nancy@MessageTeddyBear.com

Cute n' Country

Time spent using app About 2 years

We love ShippingEasy! It makes the whole process of fulfillment simple and painless. The name truly does say it all!!

Izzy & Lizzys Boutique

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Its by far the best app for my business. My business runs smooth. It handles all of my shipping needs. Any time i needed help, they respond right away.

Love it!!

Opiate Withdrawal Aid

Time spent using app Over 4 years

What an amazing company and an amazing app. It integrates so easily with Shopify it makes shipping so easy. (I guess that's how they came up with the name) Before ShippingEasy, all orders were placed manually. Each label was created in photoshop, printed, then taken to the post office, paid for and shipped out. Now we use ShippingEasy for our store CalmSupport.com and it's beyond simple. It automates everything from labels, to allowing our customers to choose which shipping option they want. It then emails the customers with tracking numbers and fulfills the order. I'd have to say it cuts down about 90% of the work. The best part? The shipping cost through ShippingEasy.com is about half of what I was paying at the post office! It's worth every penny!

Reviv Serums

Just a brilliant app, and it saves us so much time, effort and consternation. It even auto-generates the right international Customs forms, and lets us easily customize them on the fly (USPS Priority Mail International). A "no-brainer."

Bitmap'd | Video Game Inspired T-shirts

Time spent using app Over 6 years

Excellent app and works great! I highly recommend it if you do a lot of shipping. It really smooths out the process with a few simple clicks.