ShippingEasy

ShippingEasy

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
August 28, 2014

Integration with our Shopify site was absolutely trivial. The workflow to shipping is automated and clear as can be. Postage rates are excellent. I don't think I could have wished for a better shipping match for my shopify store!

Miniature-Bonsai.Com
Time spent using app: About 1 year
August 26, 2014

What can I say other than these guys are awesome! They've saved us from certain disaster on more than one occasion and my company simply couldn't exist without them. They're always working to improve the product, which is already amazing, and it gets better all the time. If only all the companies we work with had the same standard of customer service as we have for our own company...ShippingEasy does.

For Love of All Things
Time spent using app: About 3 years
August 18, 2014

Everything has been smooth sailing so far and I really couldn't ask for more - integrates with Shopify so well and makes the shipping process SO much easier. Really easy interface and nice and clean which I appreciate!

Nola
Time spent using app: Almost 6 years
July 30, 2014

This Free App is the perfect choice for start-up Shopify stores. Interface is clean and friendly, system is well organized and powerful. Easy to use and works great! The most important thing is, their customer service is the best!

Gift from USA
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
July 25, 2014

We have been using this app for a while now and love it! It's very convenient, easy to use, and the customer service has been absolutely on point. They are always so helpful in answering any questions we might have and finding easy and quick solutions for problems that arise.

walk in love.
Time spent using app: Almost 6 years
July 24, 2014

THE BEST SHIPPING APP IN ALL EXISTENCE! LOVE IT!!!

Ok Sock
Time spent using app: 10 months
July 23, 2014

I use this app in both of my shops. I'm extremely happy with the free version! It works flawlessly! I did have one issue w/ Endica, but the Shipping Easy support was very helpful in telling me how to resolve it. I highly recommend this app! It's THE best!! It also allows you to create manual orders, which is great!

Mystic Soap Company
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
July 17, 2014

The combo of Shipping Easy + a Dymo 4XL label printer is a life changer for any store owner shipping a physical product. It has cut our fulfillment process from the bane of our business to a manageable, hour per week process.

Shipping Easy get's the job done and has all the necessary features, but what sets it apart for me is the customer service. Every time we've had an issue or question we've received an immediate reply or phone call to keep our business moving.

Further, every one of these customer service interactions represents the way other companies should be handling their service - friendly but efficient and solution oriented.

MixedMade
Time spent using app: Almost 9 years
July 15, 2014

We absolutely could not be where we are today without Shipping Easy. They have allowed us to grow from a small company shipping a few hundred orders a year to now shipping thousands. The name says it all, everything is so EASY! No more manually entering address and the savings on shipping has been fantastic! I can't say enough for the customer service, they have been curtious, helpful and extremely responsive. If you're looking for a shipping solution to integrate into your Shopify store look no further, Shipping Easy is the way to go!

Anson Belt & Buckle
Time spent using app: About 1 year
July 10, 2014

Here at Shepherd's Harvest I have saved several times using the free program--since I use Flat Rate as my preferred method, Shipping Easy calculates the regional rate for local shipments. It saves both time and money. I added some value-added features like custom packing slips, and I also appreciate that is integrates very seamlessly with both my online stores

Shepherd's Harvest