ShippingEasy

Automate shipping and save with the best shipping rates

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. External charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Stephen Edward Graphics

When we first opened our store I was manually paying for postage through the Post Office website. What a total waste of time....then along comes ShippingEasy. The first time using it was magical -- almost like the scene from The Wizard of Oz when everything changes from black and white to full color. My eyes were opened, life became easy, I could hear birds singing and see flowers blooming....simply magical!

www.segraphics-store.com

KORE WEAR

Time spent using app Over 2 years

As a brand new user, just downloaded app yesterday, I have found it to be very intuitive and easy to use. Great customer service - received a welcome phone call this morning out of the blue to answer any questions I had and walk me through the platform. So far, really happy with this app!

Hudson Henry Baking Company

I had been using the cut-paste method with USPS...and then our company was suddenly on The Today Show and the orders came flooding in. I looked at one other shipping app and it was a pain to set up. Shipping Easy was quick and easy to set up and we were able to get those boxes out the door! If your shipping volume is picking up, I totally recommend this app. I can't imagine business now without it. The support is excellent and the app works well. Don't hesitate to purchase.

My Gift of Grace

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Easy to use, has just about everything I could hope for in a shipping app, and the support is second to none. I've been using Shipping Easy for a little over a week and can't believe I tried to manage shipping without it.

Hey Friday

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

We totally love this app! We got on the phone support and Isabel made the process extremely easy to understand. This is the first and only shipping app we will be using. I have no complaints. Thanks from heyfriday.com.

Morrill Mountain Fruit Farm

Time spent using app About 1 month

I'm new to both Shopify and ShippingEasy. So far the process has been flexible easy. When needed, the Support team has been responsive and great. I would recommend it to a friend and fellow small start-up like mine. www.mmffvt.com

Love Me Knot™

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

Shippingeasy is absolutely fabulous! It was so easy to set up and get started! Pretty sure I was up and running within 15 minutes or less. I love that I can import all my orders from other shopping sites into this one app and voila! presto! its all there and ready to go!

Thanks for making this such a breeze!

SoulMakes

Time spent using app Over 6 years

ShippingEasy was an absolute godsend! We've been using it for about 6 months now, and I couldn't begin to tell you how much time, effort, and hair pulling it has saved us. We can process and print shipping for any number of order in a matter of a minute. Not only has the time saved paid for this over and over again (time = money), but having international first class USPS options (with tracking!) makes it more than worth it.

RESTORATION SEEDS

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

ShippingEasy has by far the best customers of any app. SE support staff is easy to reach, responsive and knowledgeable. he Shipping Easy app easily integrates orders with our Shopify store, allows us to group orders by type, ship domestically and international using USPS, save shipping preferences and much more.

A Better Life

Time spent using app Almost 7 years

As a first-time shipper, ShippingEasy has made the whole process much smoother for me. I can't imagine doing the masses of shipments without it! The thing that really stands out is the customer service. It really is amazing! Whenever I have a problem, even after hours, they are able to help and get it resolved asap. I'm constantly impressed with it their level of support and service. Wonderful!