ShippingEasy

ShippingEasy | Reviews

by ShippingEasy

Automate shipping and save with the best shipping rates

ScreenPlays Eyewear

Great company and customer service!

Madame

ShippingEasy works wonders for me! I save time and money on postage. I don't have to copy and paste addresses or have 10 tabs open on my browser at once. I ship internationally with ease. Best service hands down!

AbbaThreads

Great Support! Simple product that saves me tons of time and helps me stay organized.

It's been built to grow with you without breaking your bank.

Keep up the good work guys!!

pjsprints

Amazing Support. I went to Live Chat, and was answered within seconds, with the problem solved in minutes. (Wasn't there problem, was an issue with the store writing the address wrong). Anyways! Perfect! Give them a go, won't regret it!

BEAUTYOILS.CO

Easy to use. No monthly fees if you opt for the basic version. Integrates well with Shopify - automatically updates with tracking information. A fantastic shipping tool for small businesses. Customer service is very responsive.

The Rage

Love all the guys at Shipping Easy!! Great customer service, most helpful tech team that we here at The Rage have worked with by far, and Shipping Easy is super easy to use and saves us time and money!! We will be sticking with Matt, Chandler, and all the awesome people at Shipping Easy!!

Nabele Natural Products

Just switched to Shipping Easy from a previous shipping app. It's far superior in pretty much every way. Much better flow and interface than what I was previously using. Not to mention, still being a company with a relatively small shipping volume every month - the fact that they only charge shipping costs - not an additional fee, is awesome. Very happy with them.

2POOD

I highly recommend ShippingEasy. Their customer service is second to none. They are constantly working to improve their site and give their customers the best possible shipping experience.

Steez Teez

Extremely user friendly, great customer service. Highly recommended.

Happily Ever BorroWED

Super helpful customer service and support!