ShippingEasy

ShippingEasy

by ShippingEasy

Automate shipping and save with the best shipping rates

Zayra Mo

Bad experience they charge you from 0 to the second plan without have orders and they dont reimburse you, neither the money you paid in advance to USPS through them!

Kapa Nui

BEWARE!! I just found out that they are over charging me for shipping on the back end for well over a month. Their label 'buy button' charge is much higher than the actual charge to your account. Check your history! Over a week and still no resolution from support. I have to keep calling for an update. I even spoke with the manager Brandon & Matt Jared etc and still no communication.

MuskOx

Very disappointed in the customer service. We have a major issue because this app can not support multiple fulfillment locations (even though it is totally normal within the industry and supported by Shopify). We reached out for help and Shipping Easy said they don't care and it's not their problem. Shopify also reached out and got no response.

Fantôme

Installed ShippingEasy after promised discounted Ground shipping rates, but their rates were actually higher than most similar programs. Reached out to customer service several times and never heard back, despite getting spammed with marketing emails from them. I then deleted my account and removed the app through Shopify before trial was up, but was still charged nearly $32 because I did not jump through the extra steps of deleting my account through their website. Absolutely terrible, not sure if this is even a real company but convinced it is a scam.

Nasa Depot

stamps.com cancer app. They are trash - the whole company is garbage and should not be trusted with anything to do with your Shopify store. They tried to call me and tell me they had better prices and I laughed in their face. They are scammers and all these reviews are by indian store review farmers to give you a better impression. Delete this cancer from your store ASAP.

Axel Glade

Quite possibly one of the most garbage apps on the store with some of the worst customer service there is. I reached out the first time during their "on" hours and no one picked dup or answered the chat. I reached out an hour later again via chat and got stuck with an useless agent who was practically unable to do anything.

Plain Jane Marketplace

Just use ShipStation. I had ShippingEasy for 100s of labels a day over the course of a year. At least once a month the platform broke with no notice significantly hurting my company. It's nice when it works but it'll break and ruin your day.

AG Studio Dresses

Very unprofessional and almost no customer service. They offer UPS one balance service and it is not working properly, I was trying to contact them, call, send emails. No response. Then today I got a problem with USPS shipping too. This is just a disaster. Today without any warnings or emails especially calls - they suspend account. Unbelievable, what is going on with this app? They don't have enough people to contact customers or just simply don't care

Sunshine Style TV

Orders are not converting over. Holding for hours, goes to voicemail . Then no response on chat - not trustworthy

Southern Exposure Seed Exchange - Wholesale

WARNING: Out of date - DOES NOT SUPPORT CURRENT FULFILLMENT API'S!
Pro:
Great support. They know enough on the basic end to be helpful, and escalate when appropriate.
Relatively easy interface.

Con.
MAJOR: Hasn't been updated to support Shopify's new Edit Order function, (and the new fufilllment API's)

This needs to be fixed - it's been 9 months since these tools for Fulfillment apps were released by Shopify, and ShippingEasy isn't supporting them yet.

Overall the app is good. But this emerging issue is kind of a deal breaker.

We have a major issue where we cannot use the Shopify standard Edit Order feature because Shipping Easy doesn't pick up up on the changes that it makes the to order. Our shippers and pickers get confused and the order processors instructions aren't passed along.

Previous 1 3 4