ShippingEasy

ShippingEasy

by ShippingEasy

The complete e-commerce solution for your Shopify store.

Shopstergeek

I installed the app - then uninstalled and it is still charging me. I need to dispute the charges but there is no good way to get in touch with anyone.

Blended Designs

We have spent ALOT of money with this app due to our high volume. We reached out to them because out of THIRTY apps that we use for our store, this was the ONLY one that had not updated so we could use Shopify’s location services - something we asked Shopify for because we desperately needed especially with the holiday season approaching. We even were part of a call with Shopify to test the features before they rolled it out. We told ShippingEasy that we were going to need to switch to ShipStation because we could not go into the holiday season without this key feature. We were told that their update would be available in four days from our call. Yet here we are TWO AND A HALF WEEKS after the PROMISED update and they still have not gotten it completed. They clearly just lied to us to get us to stay and we stupidly trusted them. It’s now Black Friday and we are in our second peak which means shipping 200+ orders a day. However, the chore of managing inventory at multiple locations impacts are service level.

Pissed.

Farmmed Market

Could not set up a USPS account through Shipping Easy. Despite having the correct shipping/billing address, Shipping Easy APP kept giving a "Billing address could not be verified with USPS" error code. Tech support was quick to respond to my call but could offer no solution. Had to delete APP less than 30 minutes after installing.

Tree Hugger Cloth Pads

I opened an account with them and looked around, tried getting started and then decided it was not the best fit for me. I deleted the app and the next day received THREE phone calls from them starting at 7:30am and messages as well as an email. I told them I cancelled my account and didn't need it. Received a 4th phone call again and he even acknowledged that I cancelled and yet he was still insisting on setting up an on-boarding with me. Extremely pushy. There are better apps out there and for better prices (which they argue).

Sequin Appliques

this is the worse app on the market. Go to print out labels and prints out other customers labels.
Terrible

Digital Tintypes

Not a reliable service for a business that needs to do a lot of shipping. The system crashes all the time and at key moments when you need to ship items to customers, the service doesn't work. Also, unless you pay for a subscription, forget about getting any help.

The Perfect Sip

Funky experience with creating an account on their system, then they take all your data, and the only way to get an option to delete your account is to give them a credit card, because the "delete my account" button is hidden under "Billing and Subscription".

Lack of customer support email or phone for new users on their website is pretty icky, and the worst thing is that I got a random call from someone in Texas asking me if I wanted a demo. I did not agree to be solicited via phone.

Not recommended.

Kusheclothing

this software is sooooooo confusing no one can use it. there are a million part to try to use it that won't work together. i have spent over 2 hours trying to send 5 packages is soo sad i am very displeased

Igift

Cant sign up as it does not recognize Toronto as being a city in Ontario Canada. Duh.

Lightsnsiren

Ironically named ShippingEasy when it is nothing but difficult. The interface isn't bad, but when bugs do come up, don't expect any help. Their sales staff is easy to reach, bugging you by chat everytime you go to their site, but try to get support, good luck!!! The forums are useless taking days to get a response, and email is even worse with message going completely unanswered. Don't expect this to change anytime soon, the company was bought by Stamps.com, notorious for their terrible customer service.

Previous 1 3