ShippingEasy

ShippingEasy

by ShippingEasy

Set up in minutes. Save hours on shipping.

Kapa Nui

BEWARE!! I just found out that they are over charging me for shipping on the back end for well over a month. Their label 'buy button' charge is much higher than the actual charge to your account. Check your history! Over a week and still no resolution from support. I have to keep calling for an update. I even spoke with the manager Brandon & Matt Jared etc and still no communication.

MuskOx

Very disappointed in the customer service. We have a major issue because this app can not support multiple fulfillment locations (even though it is totally normal within the industry and supported by Shopify). We reached out for help and Shipping Easy said they don't care and it's not their problem. Shopify also reached out and got no response.

Fantôme

Installed ShippingEasy after promised discounted Ground shipping rates, but their rates were actually higher than most similar programs. Reached out to customer service several times and never heard back, despite getting spammed with marketing emails from them. I then deleted my account and removed the app through Shopify before trial was up, but was still charged nearly $32 because I did not jump through the extra steps of deleting my account through their website. Absolutely terrible, not sure if this is even a real company but convinced it is a scam.

Nasa Depot

stamps.com cancer app. They are trash - the whole company is garbage and should not be trusted with anything to do with your Shopify store. They tried to call me and tell me they had better prices and I laughed in their face. They are scammers and all these reviews are by indian store review farmers to give you a better impression. Delete this cancer from your store ASAP.

Axel Glade

Quite possibly one of the most garbage apps on the store with some of the worst customer service there is. I reached out the first time during their "on" hours and no one picked dup or answered the chat. I reached out an hour later again via chat and got stuck with an useless agent who was practically unable to do anything.

Plain Jane Marketplace

Just use ShipStation. I had ShippingEasy for 100s of labels a day over the course of a year. At least once a month the platform broke with no notice significantly hurting my company. It's nice when it works but it'll break and ruin your day.

AG Studio Dresses

Very unprofessional and almost no customer service. They offer UPS one balance service and it is not working properly, I was trying to contact them, call, send emails. No response. Then today I got a problem with USPS shipping too. This is just a disaster. Today without any warnings or emails especially calls - they suspend account. Unbelievable, what is going on with this app? They don't have enough people to contact customers or just simply don't care

Sunshine Style TV

Orders are not converting over. Holding for hours, goes to voicemail . Then no response on chat - not trustworthy

Southern Exposure Seed Exchange - Wholesale

WARNING: Out of date - DOES NOT SUPPORT CURRENT FULFILLMENT API'S!
Pro:
Great support. They know enough on the basic end to be helpful, and escalate when appropriate.
Relatively easy interface.

Con.
MAJOR: Hasn't been updated to support Shopify's new Edit Order function, (and the new fufilllment API's)

This needs to be fixed - it's been 9 months since these tools for Fulfillment apps were released by Shopify, and ShippingEasy isn't supporting them yet.

Overall the app is good. But this emerging issue is kind of a deal breaker.

We have a major issue where we cannot use the Shopify standard Edit Order feature because Shipping Easy doesn't pick up up on the changes that it makes the to order. Our shippers and pickers get confused and the order processors instructions aren't passed along.

wigdealer

If I could give zero stars I would. I have lost over $20,000 shipping duplicate orders over a month timeframe bc this integration did not function properly. There are numerous orders on a daily basis that do not properly "speak" to shopify letting them know that the order was fulfilled. For anyone who is using this program, please look out for this error message in your shipping history. We had no clue about looking for this error. We are getting over 20 errors a day, so those orders will look like the order is not fulfilled in shopify. Since finding out about this technical error, we have been having to manually enter tracking numbers. PAIN in the *** , but at least we will not waste anymore money sending out duplicate orders. On top of this, customer service was HORRIFIC. They told me that they did their part and that I would need to contact shopify. This is their integration, they should have a responsibility to ensure that it integrates properly. I have a video on my IG showing the errors. Please check it out and save yourself from making this mistake with this company. @wigdealer
Finally after posting on my IG, someone else from the company reached out to apologize for how they handled this situation. He provided terrible service as well. He did not listen to understand but completely listened to give an excuse. He summed this up as "human error". In other words "our" fault for shipping twice. There is truly a communication error with this system and I was done trying to help him see it. All he heard was we shipped twice. BUT we shipped them twice bc some of the orders were not telling shopify that they were already shipped. So when we log into shopify to ship our international orders, these orders would still few orders would show up as unfulfilled and get shipped again. Us not thinking too much into it bc we have hundreds of orders a day. The program should work correctly. We shouldnt have to remember what was shipped in shipping easy and have to go back in shopify and mark it as shipped. This is where integration should come in play. PLEASE PLEASE check your shipping easy shipping history and check for error messages.

Previous 1 3 4