ShippingEasy

ShippingEasy

by ShippingEasy

The complete e-commerce solution for your Shopify store.

Lilly's Kloset

I actually look forward to chatting with someone from customer support. No matter how long it takes to solve your issue, they remain professional, patient and courteous! Never giving a possible solution and to contact them again if it doesn't work.

Always a positive ending with customer support.

Maven West Clothing

So far so good! I have used both Ship Station & Shipping Easy and I would like to say Shipping Easy is currently my preference. The ability to connect or have quick 'Chat' assistance when connecting shipping or sales platform accounts is easy and the review based off of sales platform is also extremely helpful, especially when looking over your shipping overhead costs. I would recommend and would reach out to the app if I feel as though they are missing something that the brand needs to have a seamless shipping process.

Rareform

ShippingEasy is great but definitely does not have anything. A few things I don't understand - why can you not just download a shipping label and not print it? Frustrating when I am trying to send to a customer. Similarly, you cannot download a PDF of the orders you are trying to print before printing. Their customer service is very accessible, but I agree they do tend to place blame on external factors. They are always very nice and problem is solved quickly, but I do feel like we have to call a lot. Overall, more features than our previous shipper (GoShippo) and for now it is working for us.

4ocean

Clyde did an incredible job helping me with my packing slip! Everyone there has always been friendly and ready to help in whatever capacity they can! The program itself has improved over time as well, but still needs some work.

Alpha Bot Industries

The shipping purchase/label creation process for larger volumes is much, much more complicated than the demo video/trailer above made it seem. We were completely caught off guard the first-time we used Shipping Easy, and almost missed our shipment deadline trying to figure out how to even buy labels.

What redeems Shipping Easy (and gets them this 4-star rating) is their fantastic customer service. In the midst of our little "emergency", we were able to immediately get on the phone with their service rep Jessica, who stayed on the phone with us for almost AN HOUR, and patiently walked us through the entire process from start to finish.

While we're a little bummed that Shipping Easy doesn't seem to live up to the "easy" part of its name for businesses with larger volumes, and I'm sad to say we're likely going to have to switch back to Ship Station after the trial, I would definitely still recommend Shipping Easy to small business owners with ll be back to check on you again soon :)

Pitviper

Shippingeasy is easy and useful for our company. We use it everyday!
It would be awesome if the customs forms for international shipping could all be printed at once. Selecting the customs form for each order makes my shipping days much slower. I know that is something that is being worked on currently but would love that to change.
Other than that, we love that you guys have a "chat" very helpful.
-PV

Bowtieclubdotcom

The app works well , however they spend their time releasing new add ons that no one wants but still refuse to create the most basic of reports that shows delivery times for each package, cost/profit for shipping and a breakdown of type of package shipped. Also they do not have an option for fedex international envelope service which seems crazy to me? When I call to request these items they refuse to forward them and tell me to go on their forums and leave my suggestions. They say that their ceo looks their often and will see it, that is the dumbest way I have ever heard of communicating your customers problems. Maybe just mayb the ceo will hopefully maybe see my suggestion in this review!

Mannequin Madness

This app has made shipping my orders a breeze! Most of my orders is fulfilled by drop shippers, but about 20% of my inventory I ship myself. It used to be a major hassle to create the shipping labels for my inventory that I ship. But shipping easy has made it just like the title says" easy" with lots of options. Great customer service too.

The only reason I am not giving it 5 stars is something there are issues when the tracking number is not automatically inputted into shopify for the customer to receive. It happens inconsistently but enough times (and with no explanation) to not give them 5 stars.

Canningcrafts

I wanted to try this app out so I could batch print multiple shipping labels. It wasn't 100% intuitive for me at first, but I managed to figure it out. It's probably way more robust than what I need. I'd like to see a photo of my product when I pack the orders, but I wasn't able to figure out how to do that. I tried uploading a CSV file of my products, but I had lots of errors. I would also prefer to use the email templates I already have setup in Shopify instead of creating new ones in this App. If I just have 1 or 2 orders to process, I just use Shopify for shipping labels since it's easier. But if I have more, I will use Shipping Easy for the ease of batch labels.

Retrogression

ShippingEasy is awesome! The customer service is even better, especially because of the chat option. It is slightly complicated to learn, but once you understand it and have your routine down, its a very well made, efficient shipping program.

Previous 1