ShippingEasy

Automate shipping and save with the best shipping rates

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. External charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

R. Drew Naturals

I have been using this app for over 2 years and I am 100% satisfied. I love that I can send emails with my branding and can send marketing emails and texts

Studio Penny Lane

Super convenient, avoids mistakes, saves time, excellent options. I wouldn't think of shipping on my own again!

Catch the Fire Worship Flags

I've been using ShippingEasy for several years, previously with WooCommerce integration and now with Shopify. It also integrates with Amazon & Etsy so that I can manage everything related to shipping and inventory. I honestly don't know other small businesses don't know about this great software - it's better than ShipStation, Ship Pirate or Stamps.com I recommend it to everyone.

Chef Gerrie

Great service, quick response. The name says it all...Shipping Easy. Plus the integrations of Amazon, Walmart, Shopify... and other shipping to retail customers is so easy, convenient, and the savings are great! Get it...You may just like it TOO much!
Chef Gerrie LLC at chefgerrie.com

InchBug

This app helped streamline our shipping process exponentially. We sell on Amazon, Etsy, and Shopify and ShippingEasy integrates with all 3 platforms, which saves us a ton of time and money. Plus, their staff is always friendly and very helpful.

Legendary USA

Been using SE for about 3 years. We'll never go back to the old ways of shipping fulfillment. Helpful staff. Highly recommended.

ACUITY Instruments

ShippingEasy integrated easily with our Shopify store and has served us well for many years. We've grown quite a bit since we started using ShippingEasy, and it's served us equally well the whole time. 5 stars, would recommend to a friend. :)

Sol Kendamas

Great way to organize and ship when you have to fulfill a lot of orders. Great discounted shipping rates, and access to all freight forwarders.

Salonwax Beauty Supply

Just like the name says, it makes shipping EASY!
Really can't imagine not using it. If you are looking for shipping app that just works at a fair price and with live person support, go shipping easy!

BrynnCapella

The best part about this app is when I need to merge two orders into one shipment. Shopify makes it impossible to do that. Also if you bulk ship at all, this is a great app for that. My only issue is that my UPS shipments seem to be twice as much via Shippingeasy as they are directly on Shopify. Who knows why?

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 52 53