Shippit | Shipping Automation

Shippit | Shipping Automation | Reviews

by Shippit

Shippit helps simplify your ship so you can scale faster.

The Salty Fox

If you are planning to use Australia Post On Demand or eParcel On Demand then unfortunately you will have to go elsewhere as you can't have it fully integrated into Shippit. You will need to manually enter every line of the customer's details & address which defeats the purpose of this app entirely. Alternatively you will have to use their Live Quotes activated which means that the full postage price is shown in the cart with no flexibility to amend shipping pricing or introduce incentives (i.e. free On Demand shipping when you spend over $X). I was incredulous to discover that support were not initially aware that Australia Post On Demand and eParcel On Demand are not actually the same service. Sure, they sound similar but when your business revolves around integrating Australia Post's services into your platform then you should make sure you're fully across all the services available with the carrier you advertise as being fully integrated with. They don't advertise a phone number so you can't speak to someone regarding support or integration issues - if there is a problem then it unfortunately won't be resolved. If you use Couriers Please or Fastway then you have to go through Shippit's support service to enquire about parcels in transit. It takes days to respond (if at all) while your customers get increasingly frustrated with you for stalling. I generally don't give negative reviews however I feel it's necessary to convey that in our experience, Shippit don't fully integrate all of Australia Post's services so it may be worth considering another provider to save you the headaches later on.

November 9, 2021

Hi The Salty Fox,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and your in depth feedback. As a company constantly looking for ways to improve, we take customer feedback very seriously and appreciate you taking the time to share your concerns. We understand that you are a valuable customer of ours, so please let us know if there is anything we could do to assist you, and I will pass it onto the right person at Shippit. In the meantime, I hope we get another chance with you again soon.

Round Boy Roasters

If I could give 0 stars, I would. Terrible service standards. I worked with shippit for months to try to help them be better. They consistently failed to improve even after multiple reviews. This app cost you money and will hurt your service standards. DO NOT under any circumstances try this. CONSIDER YOURSELF warned.

November 9, 2021

Hi Round Boy Roasters,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and I are sorry to hear about your poor experience. As a company constantly looking for ways to improve, we take customer feedback very seriously and appreciate you taking the time to share your concerns. We understand that you are a valuable customer of ours, so please let us know if there is anything we could do to assist you, and I will pass it onto the right person at Shippit. In the meantime, I hope we get another chance with you again soon.

City Subaru Parts

Absolutely non existent support. Don't bother dealing with Shippit. We've been having issues with items not being picked up by the couriers and the "support team" have been extremely unhelpful. I've been asking to speak to the regional manager but nobody wants to talk to me. Look for an alternative solution, we are!

Hi City Subaru Parts,
I am extremely sorry to hear that you had a poor experience with us. Shippit is a shipping software company that connects you to the courier and we try and hold the couriers on our platform to the highest of standards. We have since significantly invested in our customer support team to better help merchants like yourself. If there is anything we can do to help, please let us know and I will forward it onto the correct person at Shippit. In the meantime, I hope we get another chance with you again soon.

ShopWorld

i have been using Shippit for more than 3 months. It's a worst service and i would not recommend. The customer service is poor, they keep responding with the standard templates. I took transit insurance as a service for which i pay extra, and since have lost two packages where i had to return money to the customer and i got nothing back from the insurance. 1 claim took 2 months and after that they said TNT left a 19KG Box at the door but did not provide any evidence. What do i tell my customer about this. 2nd product has not been delivered over 1 month and TNT confirmed me they lost it but Shippit is just lingering on and not processing the insurance. It has system issues too and it does not submit the correct pick up dates for some providers. I provided the feedback to the CS team so they can pass it on to the tech team and they instead asked me to prove them that there are system issues. Overall nice looking easy platform, but Pethatic service, and if something goes wrong then you will not be looked after.

Hi ShopWorld,
Thank you for taking the time to share your concerns with us and we are glad to hear good to hear that you like our platform. Last year taught us a lot and we have since invested heavily in our support team so that they can better help merchants like yourself. We understand that you are a valuable customer of ours, so please let us know if there is anything we could do to assist you, and I will pass it onto the right person at Shippit. In the meantime, I hope we get another chance with you again soon.

Gioia Wall Art

I have been using shippit for about 10 months, the product is OK, but the service to terrible. Normally there is a chat available for support, and it takes ages to get a reply, sometimes no reply at all. This morning, the app is partly down. We cannot modify the measurements and weight or choose courier, the button and menu simply don't work with an error message on it. There is no communication from Shippit telling us what is going on, and their chat is CLOSED!!!! Since we cannot contact you guys to sort it out, I have no choice but to leave a review here as this is the only way to send you a message.

Hi Gioia Wall Art,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and for sharing your concerns. We are glad that you are satisfied with our product. Last year we experienced capacity constraints which could have been the reason you experienced some difficulties. We have since significantly invested in our support team so that they can better help merchants. If there is anything we can do to assist with, please let us know, and I will forward your enquiry to the correct contact at Shippit. In the meantime, I hope we get another chance with you again soon.

Agrowplow Part Store

The app functionality is passable and the plans and rates are acceptable, but that's about all Shippit has to recommend it. Integrating the service with multiple stores requires creating multiple accounts and while they'll only charge you for one, you still need to manage multiple logins. Their support across any channel is basically non-existant. They don't answer calls or return voicemails, they don't reply to emails, and you're lucky if they respond to live chat enquiries within an hour. Hell, even just creating an account with them required a third-party to put me in contact with a sales manager who then finally got someone to reach out to me - and that was how they handled a potential new client!

Hi Agrowplow,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and for sharing your concerns. We are glad that you are satisfied with the app functionalities and rates. Last year taught us a lot and we have since significantly invested in our support team so that they can better help merchants. I would appreciate knowing if there is anyway we could help you out and put things right. If so, please let us know, and I will forward your enquiry to the correct contact at Shippit. In the meantime, I hope we get another chance with you again soon.

Trader Trove

Worst app ever , takes ages to get any support and even longer for the package to get picked up, (if it gets picked up)Please beware of this one if you dont have people wanting there items promptly this is the app for you. oh did i mention the customer service was slow or even none existent?

August 16, 2020

Hey Trader Trove, we're really sorry to hear about your experience, we know it's frustrating when this happens. Shippit is shipping software that connects you to the courier - we're not actually a courier service. As you know, couriers have been incredibly pressured with the increase in deliveries since the start of coronavirus.

Shippit offers in-house support for deliveries booked on our accounts, unfortunately if the delivery was booked with one of your own accounts, we can't access that data for you. Would you mind letting us know which courier it was that didn't pickup your delivery or provide the tracking number so we can look into?

AFRICAN FABRICS AUSTRALIA

worst customer service I have encountered in a long time it takes days generally 3-4 to get a problem fixed. and that is not good enough when you need to ship a package. a 4 day lag in shipping is likely to start giving my great customer service reviews a bad rating. rates are good interface is easy but that customer service makes me so frustrated every time. I'm going back to sendle they are much better and have good customer support.

Hi African Fabrics Australia,
We are sorry to hear that you are frustrated. Last year was a busy time for us with many capacity constraints and we have since significantly invested in our support team so that they can better help merchants. We would like to put things right, so please do let us know if there is anything we can do to help and I will forward your concern to the correct person at Shippit. In the meantime, I hope we get another chance with you again soon.
Best,

Nestz Living

The rates are good and booking system is all good but you can forget about good customer service especially billing related.
Their apps are not very good compare to others when it comes to store with large SKU and different packaging dimensions.

Hi Nestz Living,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and for sharing your concerns. We are glad that you are satisfied with our rates and booking system. Last year taught us a lot and we have significantly invested in our app as well as our support team so that they can better help merchants. We always look to continuously improve, so we are open to feedback. If there is any assistance that can be offered, please let us know, and I will forward your concern to the correct person at Shippit. In the meantime, I hope we get another chance with you again soon.

Potions

One of the best services out there!

I was deeply worried because all our national couriers in Malaysia were not shipping to Singapore or were on holiday during Eid. So when orders came in, we did not want to turn them away or make our customers wait for weeks!

By some miracle I came across Shippit! So I messaged them on Facebook and got a reply around 9am, and to my delight their couriers were still shipping! I was asked to provide them with my email and mobile number, and within minutes, they called to help me set up and integrate my account with shopify via Zoom!

John was incredibly helpful, he patiently explained how to make a complete order via the app. Within half an hour we were done with the set up and mini tutorial. And within 3 hours of the setup and order, on the same day, my parcel was collected! Yes, 3 hours. And the parcel was sent to a customer in Singapore within 6 days despite the lockdown and holidays.

The system also manages your tracking numbers by automatically updating all Shopify orders, this saves us the time and hassle of manually updating each order. The best part is you are able to adjust the weight of your parcel! So you get an accurate cost from the courier.

So, thank you Shippit and John for helping us during these highly stressful times.

This is definitely the shipping app to get!

Cheers!
Sharmini Joy Ramani
Co-Founder, Potions
www.shop-potions.com

Hi Sharmini,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your positive review! I am so glad to hear that the Shippit experience, including integration and courier pick up, were seamless. Everybody at Shippit, including John, work extremely hard to receive positive praise from merchants like yourself. I will be sure to pass on the message to John and our team. We look forward to continuing to work with you to grow your business.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10