Shippit

Shippit

by Shippit

Faster, cheaper & smarter order delivery for Shopify

THOMAS SABO Australia

Shippit is now an integral part of our shipping strategy. It's very simple to use and I am about to implement it for 3 more websites.

lal & nil

I used to be subscribed to Shippit and was quite happy with their service. But now I have moved countries and I had to cancel my previous account and reopen a new one due to my email stopped working. Since then, I have used them twice as I go, and so far they have completely lost one of my parcels and the other one is getting delayed for pick up. Their customer service is quite inefficient as they only allow chat and keep changing the person who looks after you plus they have to liaise with the courier companies and always take a long time to get back to you if there are any issues with your deliveries. At the moment very frustrated with their service unfortunately.

Beserk

Shippit is excellent! It has cut down order processing considerably in the Beserk office and sped up the packing process. We would be lost without Shippit and highly recommend it to all businesses who are looking for a shipping solution. :)

Par Femme

Having Shippit is like having an extra customer service team! They are always on hand to help with any queries and the whole platform gives us plenty of delivery options which we can take advantage off.

Petite Cosmetics

This app has really streamlined our shipping and saved us a lot of time away from manually fulfilling customer orders. It is a must use for anyone running an eCommerce business.

They also have very competitive shipping rates that are normally not available to small businesses with smaller trade volumes.

Finally they have an extensive network of couriers and postal agencies and this is only growing larger from my experience with them.

DRNKS

This has streamlined everything for us and made shipping so much easier. Both for our warehouse and our customers. A must have.

Fansee Australia

We are using Shippit for all our deliveries from the beginning. It has been an economical and convenient option for our business as we have heavyweight products. So far we do not have any issue with apps and delivery companies. Additionally, they provide excellent service, for us, Dion has been a great help. I would highly recommend Shippit to others who want to cut the cost in shipping.

SUAK

Everything was good. Very efficient app.
This app makes my order process very easy.
I think the range of courier companies should be broad more.
I have some pick-up issues with one courier company in my area so I need to use another company more pricey and slower.

Cools Club

Cools Club uses Shippit everyday to deliver our online orders, gifting & promotional packs. The integration is seamless and we never have to worry about the process. Everything is easier with Shippit <3

MAJOR-MINOR

We use Shippit to deliver all our online sales and it has been so easy sending out packages. Shippit integrates with our Shopify site - too easy!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6