Shippit

Shippit

by Shippit

Simplified Shipping for Leading Retailers.

AFRICAN FABRICS AUSTRALIA

worst customer service I have encountered in a long time it takes days generally 3-4 to get a problem fixed. and that is not good enough when you need to ship a package. a 4 day lag in shipping is likely to start giving my great customer service reviews a bad rating. rates are good interface is easy but that customer service makes me so frustrated every time.

Nestz Living

The rates are good and booking system is all good but you can forget about good customer service especially billing related.
Their apps are not very good compare to others when it comes to store with large SKU and different packaging dimensions.

Potions

One of the best services out there!

I was deeply worried because all our national couriers in Malaysia were not shipping to Singapore or were on holiday during Eid. So when orders came in, we did not want to turn them away or make our customers wait for weeks!

By some miracle I came across Shippit! So I messaged them on Facebook and got a reply around 9am, and to my delight their couriers were still shipping! I was asked to provide them with my email and mobile number, and within minutes, they called to help me set up and integrate my account with shopify via Zoom!

John was incredibly helpful, he patiently explained how to make a complete order via the app. Within half an hour we were done with the set up and mini tutorial. And within 3 hours of the setup and order, on the same day, my parcel was collected! Yes, 3 hours. And the parcel was sent to a customer in Singapore within 6 days despite the lockdown and holidays.

The system also manages your tracking numbers by automatically updating all Shopify orders, this saves us the time and hassle of manually updating each order. The best part is you are able to adjust the weight of your parcel! So you get an accurate cost from the courier.

So, thank you Shippit and John for helping us during these highly stressful times.

This is definitely the shipping app to get!

Cheers!
Sharmini Joy Ramani
Co-Founder, Potions
www.shop-potions.com

Industrie Music

Shipit is a terrible app and has garbage customer support! My store is based in Australia, and I have had nothing but issues setting up shippit with my Shopify store. shippit rates are not accurate if you have products that are outside the Satchels sizes they provide by Fastway, & couriers please you will have big issues with your shipping check out page.

also, there is no way to bulk upload your product dimensions to get accurate shipping rates for large bulky items.

there is absolutely no email customer support, I will be going to me credit card provider and requesting chrage backs for my subscription fees

Use Easy ship and sendle

Star Wars FOREVER

Review submitted on 5 May 2020:
What started out as utter joyous disbelief for me in finding an app on Shopify's App Store that could handle both shipments and provide a COD facility quickly turned into nightmare.

Integration issues that started from the very beginning have turned into total chaos for me and my site with other related issues creeping up. Not only have I been given reasons after reasons on why all the screw ups are taking place, this service provider has yet to settle the whole issue despite having already eaten up 14 days of my time and giving me a few sleepless nights - IMAGINE - 14 days of having a paid site that does not really have a workable shipping page and 14 days of lost of income. Furthermore, some answers given have not been true... and don't even get me started on the attitude of 2 of their employees.

Since my web store is a newbie, I obviously didn't think anyone would have tried to buy any of my products yet and gave Shippit time to settle the issue but sadly, I have lost my first customer and I have the email to proof it.

To all Malaysian website owners who are intending to use Shippit, thread carefully - if possible, look elsewhere. Some of their staff do not even know what they're doing or selling and if you're hoping to have someone settle your issues during weekends, tough luck! The response rate on queries could also be better...as an example, my last email to Shippit was at 9:04am, Malaysian time. It is now 5:31pm and I have still not heard back from Shippit!

Perhaps Shippit needs to get off the grid and go back to the basics before promising A, B and C to potential clients.

Come on, ensure all your bases are covered before even deciding to play with the big boys!

I am still waiting, Shippit - or maybe you would like me to go somewhere else for my shipment rates to materialise on my web store? I will allow the management team of Shippit to decide!

PS.

1. Has the management team of Shippit not "wondered" why bad reviews continue to be posted since September 2017?

2. To the management team of Shopify, kindly vet through companies properly. People, like me, decided to exercise our entrepreneurship through sweat and hard earned money with Shopify and obviously, after x-amount of years signed up with Shopify, we do have some form of trust in what Shopify publishes or promotes on its app store. To a certain degree, Shopify is somewhat responsible for allowing us clients go through such bad experiences too when Shopify continues to list such companies in the app store despite knowing that after 32 months since the first bad review, multiple bad reviews of a similar nature continue to surface (10.34% bad reviews of the total number of reviews, to me, is a high number).

Updated @ 7:21pm, 5 May 2020:
Shopify team,
Kindly note that I just sent an email to Shippit, terminating their services and have requested that the integration be removed from my site. Your team should be receiving the email too.

Updated @ 7 May 2020 - Written below is my reply to Shippit's 7 May 2020 comments and explanations on statements made of my earlier review. Shippit's reply to my review is either a DESPERATE move to "soften the blow" from the damage my review might or is already causing their business, or, have been misinformed on timelines by their team when it came to "solving" the integration issues and the date the complaint first surfaced. I have all the proof needed to substantiate my statements as per what was written in my first review:

To the person who replied my review - SHAME ON YOU for lying but I will give you the benefit of the doubt - that your colleagues lied to you to save their skin!

Not only do I have the documented emails between your various staff and me (with 1 not being able to solve the issues, you needed 3 different people to be assigned), I also have the recorded phone call of the initial conversation between your sales staff and me.

Very clearly, in one of my last emails to your staff, it was mentioned that for the sake of a paper trail (and for the very reason of miscommunication - "I said this, you said that"), I was not going to entertain any more phone calls.
Also, if indeed you sent DETAILED instructions as claimed in your reply, where is the proof cause I surely DID NOT receive any "detailed" instructions. In fact, I even highlighted via email that one of Shippit's website links were not working - I HAVE THE PROOF! Maybe you would like to check with your "close-knit" working family why no reply was made to that email???

Not every day is filled with rainbows and sunshine, people of Shippit - just say SORRY when you are wrong instead of coming up with ridiculous replies in the hope of making the reviewer look like a fool!

May 7, 2020

Thank you for sharing your concerns. We’re a close-knit business that really love what we do and take pride in seeing our retailers succeed. Hearing your feedback was deeply upsetting to hear, especially as it is vastly different to the majority of other experiences on our platform. After investigating this with the team, we’d like to address and clarify the points you’ve raised from the perspective of our team.

In regards to not having a working shipping page for 14 days due to integration issues. We shared a step by step guide on how to integrate Shippit with Shopify which instructs users to begin the process inside the Shippit platform. As this was not followed, our support team stepped in to help. After resetting your account's integration, the steps were again not followed contributing to further delays. This is a standard guide to all of our retailer. We’ve also tested this integration and on average it takes 7 minutes or less to integrate and book in your first order.

Whilst investigating this issue further, we found this issue was initially raised on the 30th of April, meaning it's been 7 days. Our team have been in touch every day, and have attempted to call you repeatedly. We can also appreciate 7 days in an unacceptably long resolution time but not being able to get in touch and delays in hearing back from you had contributed to this.

Being a growing business with a close team, we can certainly relate to what it feels like to lose your first customer. Whilst our integration does not support live quoting, we shared an equally apt alternative, and to implement this for the best outcome possible. We also offered guidance on how to create zones and a rate card to help you ensure the rates you entered were accurate.

We’re so sorry to hear your experience above. We can also appreciate that there may have been misunderstandings that contributed to the gravity of your experience. We’d love to make this right for you and are here to help.

EVERLY COLLECTIVE

User friendly app that has helped us ship out our products more efficiently. The downside is that that the carriers can often miscalculate the weight of our parcels and overcharge us. Unfortunately the Shippit support team have not been able to assist in resolving these issues despite lodging numerous dispute forms and countless back and forth emails. The process has been tedious and it has been almost two months without any resolution in sight. Subsequently, we have ended up overpaying on many parcels that we were not meant to, resulting in much higher rates. We would appreciate some productive assistance in having our disputes resolved in a timely manner.

March 19, 2020

Thank you for the review Everly Collective. We're glad that you can easily use our platform to simplify your shipping but are disheartened to hear that you've been having trouble with overcharges. Thank you for flagging this issue with us. We've brought this up with the Support team and they will be in touch to try and fix things for you. Have a lovely day.

Original Weekend

Really great way to access more affordable shipping rates and I love that you can track all your orders in one place. Very user friendly.

Only downside is when there are issues with courier services and to be on the front foot you have to manage this yourself, Shippit support doesn't always take a front footing.

March 18, 2020

Thank you for the review Original Weekend. We really appreciate your feedback and take it into account when improving our services.
We're glad that our platform is user-friendly and allows you to simplify your shipping and save you money.
We will flag your thoughts with the support team. Have a lovely day ahead!

LUNA BRONZE | Worldwide

5 stars for how much easier Shippit has made our fulfilment process.

Unfortunately, have had to deduct 2 stars for how much more work it has created in relation to customer service enquiries. We used to spend 1hr maximum on customer service emails per day, we're now spending 2.5-3 hours dealing with our inbox - all to do with tracking updates.

We use DHL eCommerce to ship our orders to US & Canada, however the Shippit tracking email that our customers receive direct our customers to an incorrect phone number (not a DHL tracking web page).

March 17, 2020

Thank you for the feedback LUNA BRONZE. We're glad that our platform is making your fulfilment process easier but are disheartened to see that your customer service enquiries have increased. This should not be happening.
I believe Aaron has reached out to help you fix this DHL issue and our carrier team is in the process of amending things.
We hope that the end result will lower your enquiries and that you'll consider revising your review if you are happy with our service.

Patchwork with Busyfingers

We initially added shippit to our process to streamline shipping, this has been extremely helpful. They take our advise on board and keep making changes. Look forward to there being more couriers available as there are only a few right now, but I imagine they're working on improving this. Highly recommend

March 17, 2020

Thank you for your review. We appreciate the feedback and are glad that our platform is helping your business streamline the shipping process. We're proud of our range of couriers and our ability to offer multiple delivery speeds (On-Demand, Same Day, Standard, Express, and International), but we definitely agree that more is better and are working to add more couriers to our platform! Thanks again. Have a great day.

DoggyTopia

After switching from another bulk shipping carrier service to Shippit, it's made dreams come true. More than halved our times of booking, printing and getting shipments out. Customer support has been brilliant, any questions i've had have been answered or issue resolved very quickly.
More than happy with the switch.
The team at DoggyTopia
www.doggytopia.com.au

March 16, 2020

Thank you for the review DoggyTopia! We really appreciate the feedback and are glad that our platform helps you save time shipping. Have a great day!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10