Shippit

Shippit

by Shippit

Faster, cheaper & smarter order delivery for Shopify

Barney Bed

We had the worst experience ever from this company. Their own system lost our orders and despite us repeatedly asking they took a month to resolve it. They are very hard to contact and the system is full of bugs. We moved to Easy Ship which so far seems much more professional and the system is a million times better.

Chile Mojo

Shippit provides excellent rates but also allows you to bring your own contracted shipping rates. Getting all the configurations right can be a little tricky but Aaron in support is absolutely amazing. He truly went above & beyond to work out the best possible personalised solution for my new Shopify store. He researched Shopify capabilities on my behalf to get the best possible outcome. Aaron is patient, creative, thoughtful and a real asset to the Shippit team. Thank you for your help Aaron.

USA Gourmet

Aaron was a real professional when it came to sorting my shipping problems out. he communicated clearly without using tech jargon.
thanks again Aaron.

Blue Bungalow

Amazing customer support. Special thanks to Aaron who was troubleshooting a problem that wasn't caused by Shippit on a public holiday. Streamlines our fulfillment process.

Willow & Wood

Shippit is so easy to use once it's set up. I initially had some issues with changing over from WooCommerce to Shopify with the calculation of parcel dimensions and weights and how to calculate lives quotes but once the great Tech Support helped me out with that it was all smooth sailing. Thanks to Aaron for his support.

White Sands e-Boutique

No customer support. Overcharged and still no response to my complaint/enquiry. The app also doesn't support Auspost shipping without an account (and an app isn't required for anyone who already does have an account with Auspost).

April 14, 2019

Thank you for the review and I'm sorry to hear about your experience. I can't see any support enquiries from 'White Sands' so can you send your full request to hello@shippit.com so our team can get back to you ASAP.

Bauerfeind Australia

Support is poor. Stated that it would 24 hours for a response, five days later am still waiting with no answer.

Issue relating to Shippit Connect. We moved to Shopify Plus and the connector is still configured for our old store, unable to set it up for our new website.

Please improve your customer service processes.

THOMAS SABO Australia

Shippit is now an integral part of our shipping strategy. It's very simple to use and I am about to implement it for 3 more websites.

lal & nil

I used to be subscribed to Shippit and was quite happy with their service. But now I have moved countries and I had to cancel my previous account and reopen a new one due to my email stopped working. Since then, I have used them twice as I go, and so far they have completely lost one of my parcels and the other one is getting delayed for pick up. Their customer service is quite inefficient as they only allow chat and keep changing the person who looks after you plus they have to liaise with the courier companies and always take a long time to get back to you if there are any issues with your deliveries. At the moment very frustrated with their service unfortunately.

Beserk

Shippit is excellent! It has cut down order processing considerably in the Beserk office and sped up the packing process. We would be lost without Shippit and highly recommend it to all businesses who are looking for a shipping solution. :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7