3.3
November 6, 2019

Shippit and couriers please sucks big time!!! only been with them for 2 months and encountered tons of problems, thye lost our parcel on our 4th delivery, and no one was helpful at all. PLS STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY AND MOST IMPORTATNLY COURIERS PLEASE! though they seem to be cheap, but thier services are the worst, they dun wait for customers at all, they knock ur door once, if u dun asnwer straight away, boom, they are gone! many more bad experiences!

Velvet Alabaster
Over 4 years using the app
Shippit replied December 4, 2019

Hi, so sorry that you've had this experience. Poor delivery experiences like this are the exact opposite of why we exist so we would really like to help you get the best outcome. Please email us with your store name at hello@shippit.com so we can take a look at your current set up and recommend other courier services for you to use.

November 14, 2018

One of the best features is the chat support and pretty seamless integration with shopify. I'd like to see Shippit offset carbon emissions or give customers the chance to offset them with each delivery. Having a lighter carbon footprint and showing they care about the environment is essential, especially as a delivery company!!

A.BCH
About 4 years using the app
June 12, 2019

Amazing customer support. Special thanks to Aaron who was troubleshooting a problem that wasn't caused by Shippit on a public holiday. Streamlines our fulfillment process.

Blue Bungalow
May 19, 2019

Shippit is so easy to use once it's set up. I initially had some issues with changing over from WooCommerce to Shopify with the calculation of parcel dimensions and weights and how to calculate lives quotes but once the great Tech Support helped me out with that it was all smooth sailing. Thanks to Aaron for his support.

Willow & Wood
February 12, 2019

Shippit is now an integral part of our shipping strategy. It's very simple to use and I am about to implement it for 3 more websites.

THOMAS SABO Australia
November 15, 2018

We tried a couple of other solutions after launching but after getting really frustrated with them we decided to take a chance on Shippit. Setup was easy and a breeze compared to the others. The interface is clean and easy to understand and getting access to a variety of courier rates with corresponding timeframes is invaluable. The chat feature is also fantastic. We ran into a couple of issues initially in relation to courier timings and the customer service team were very helpful and patient with all our questions.

Pawmanity
Over 3 years using the app
September 4, 2022

we have been using Shippit for years. Their software is good however customer service for businesses is shit. We are about to change our shipping provider.

Motorcycle Stuff
Over 3 years using the app
Shippit replied November 3, 2022

Dear Motorcycle Stuff,

I’m so sorry to hear you’ve had a poor experience with us. At Shippit, we try our absolute best to ensure that all our customers are happy but we don’t always get it right. To help us understand how we can do better and make it right, we greatly appreciate it if you please email your Merchant ID and contact details to hello@shippit.com.

Kindest regards
Sophie
Shippit

March 13, 2020

Great to have your orders automatically generate up on the app, speeds up the dispatching process. Thanks guys!

Ardour Wolf Design
About 3 years using the app
Shippit replied March 15, 2020

Thanks for the review! We're glad we're able to help your business ship faster. :)

March 12, 2020

Reliable, great service that saves us time. Easy to use, I highly recommend! Good shipping rates too.

Velvet Canyon
About 3 years using the app
Shippit replied March 12, 2020

Thank you for the love Velvet Canyon. We appreciate your review and taking your time to let others know about our platform.

November 14, 2018

I use Shippit to ship my shopify orders Australia Wide, it has been the best thing I've ever done. It has allowed me more time to focus on other ares of my business as I don't need to make trips to the post office. Their courier prices are very competitive and I have saved by using them.

Awards Fashion