Shippit Shipping and Delivery

For businesses that are going places.

From $37/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Tackle World Cranbourne & Mornington

Location Australia

Shippit helped our business expand our shipping offering. The various options to choose carrier has been very helpful. Our only concerns have been pretty lackluster customers service when there are issues with missing deliveries or carriers not collecting packages. The delivery issues arent Shippits fault but the generic responses to delivery delays or missing packages need to be improved on.

8storeytree

Parcel was returned due to their technical issues with the courier, did not even leave the country. Request for refund as logically services was not even used. Refund not given due to courier not refunding, not even the top up for their own insurance was ever returned. Reason was that they are just a software system. So basically u're paying for a system just to 'organise' your shipments, but not be responsible when anything goes wrong. good luck when it happens.

Click Parts Australia

Very very poor customer service. Can never get a hold of someone. Ever since our account manager left the company it has been a horrible experience.

December 16, 2021

Hi Click Parts Australia,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and your feedback. As a company constantly looking for ways to improve, we take customer feedback very seriously and appreciate you taking the time to share your concerns. If there is anything we can do to assist you, please reach out to hello@shippit.com and our customer support team will be more than happy to assist. Otherwise, I hope we get another chance with you again soon.

booxies

Ive been using shippit for a year now only because I can't find alternatives in Australia. customer service is very poor. I never spoke with a human after the sales person signed me up. No matter what the issue is, you can never get to speak to a person. I raised multiple concerns and Shippit response is often frustrating and they close the issue straight away after that without you acknowledging if the issue has been resolved or not. the minute I find an alternative solution, I will be cancelling Shippit.

December 16, 2021

Hi Booxies,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and your in depth feedback. As a company constantly looking for ways to improve, we take customer feedback very seriously and appreciate you taking the time to share your concerns. I will be sure to pass your comments onto the right person at Shippit, and if there is anything we can do to assist you in the meantime, please do reach out to hello@shippit.com. Otherwise, I hope we get another chance with you again soon.

The Salty Fox

If you are planning to use Australia Post On Demand or eParcel On Demand then unfortunately you will have to go elsewhere as you can't have it fully integrated into Shippit. You will need to manually enter every line of the customer's details & address which defeats the purpose of this app entirely. Alternatively you will have to use their Live Quotes activated which means that the full postage price is shown in the cart with no flexibility to amend shipping pricing or introduce incentives (i.e. free On Demand shipping when you spend over $X). I was incredulous to discover that support were not initially aware that Australia Post On Demand and eParcel On Demand are not actually the same service. Sure, they sound similar but when your business revolves around integrating Australia Post's services into your platform then you should make sure you're fully across all the services available with the carrier you advertise as being fully integrated with. They don't advertise a phone number so you can't speak to someone regarding support or integration issues - if there is a problem then it unfortunately won't be resolved. If you use Couriers Please or Fastway then you have to go through Shippit's support service to enquire about parcels in transit. It takes days to respond (if at all) while your customers get increasingly frustrated with you for stalling. I generally don't give negative reviews however I feel it's necessary to convey that in our experience, Shippit don't fully integrate all of Australia Post's services so it may be worth considering another provider to save you the headaches later on.

November 9, 2021

Hi The Salty Fox,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and your in depth feedback. As a company constantly looking for ways to improve, we take customer feedback very seriously and appreciate you taking the time to share your concerns. We understand that you are a valuable customer of ours, so please let us know if there is anything we could do to assist you, and I will pass it onto the right person at Shippit. In the meantime, I hope we get another chance with you again soon.

Round Boy Roasters

If I could give 0 stars, I would. Terrible service standards. I worked with shippit for months to try to help them be better. They consistently failed to improve even after multiple reviews. This app cost you money and will hurt your service standards. DO NOT under any circumstances try this. CONSIDER YOURSELF warned.

November 9, 2021

Hi Round Boy Roasters,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and I are sorry to hear about your poor experience. As a company constantly looking for ways to improve, we take customer feedback very seriously and appreciate you taking the time to share your concerns. We understand that you are a valuable customer of ours, so please let us know if there is anything we could do to assist you, and I will pass it onto the right person at Shippit. In the meantime, I hope we get another chance with you again soon.

City Subaru Parts

Absolutely non existent support. Don't bother dealing with Shippit. We've been having issues with items not being picked up by the couriers and the "support team" have been extremely unhelpful. I've been asking to speak to the regional manager but nobody wants to talk to me. Look for an alternative solution, we are!

Hi City Subaru Parts,
I am extremely sorry to hear that you had a poor experience with us. Shippit is a shipping software company that connects you to the courier and we try and hold the couriers on our platform to the highest of standards. We have since significantly invested in our customer support team to better help merchants like yourself. If there is anything we can do to help, please let us know and I will forward it onto the correct person at Shippit. In the meantime, I hope we get another chance with you again soon.

ShopWorld

i have been using Shippit for more than 3 months. It's a worst service and i would not recommend. The customer service is poor, they keep responding with the standard templates. I took transit insurance as a service for which i pay extra, and since have lost two packages where i had to return money to the customer and i got nothing back from the insurance. 1 claim took 2 months and after that they said TNT left a 19KG Box at the door but did not provide any evidence. What do i tell my customer about this. 2nd product has not been delivered over 1 month and TNT confirmed me they lost it but Shippit is just lingering on and not processing the insurance. It has system issues too and it does not submit the correct pick up dates for some providers. I provided the feedback to the CS team so they can pass it on to the tech team and they instead asked me to prove them that there are system issues. Overall nice looking easy platform, but Pethatic service, and if something goes wrong then you will not be looked after.

Hi ShopWorld,
Thank you for taking the time to share your concerns with us and we are glad to hear good to hear that you like our platform. Last year taught us a lot and we have since invested heavily in our support team so that they can better help merchants like yourself. We understand that you are a valuable customer of ours, so please let us know if there is anything we could do to assist you, and I will pass it onto the right person at Shippit. In the meantime, I hope we get another chance with you again soon.

Gioia Wall Art

I have been using shippit for about 10 months, the product is OK, but the service to terrible. Normally there is a chat available for support, and it takes ages to get a reply, sometimes no reply at all. This morning, the app is partly down. We cannot modify the measurements and weight or choose courier, the button and menu simply don't work with an error message on it. There is no communication from Shippit telling us what is going on, and their chat is CLOSED!!!! Since we cannot contact you guys to sort it out, I have no choice but to leave a review here as this is the only way to send you a message.

Hi Gioia Wall Art,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and for sharing your concerns. We are glad that you are satisfied with our product. Last year we experienced capacity constraints which could have been the reason you experienced some difficulties. We have since significantly invested in our support team so that they can better help merchants. If there is anything we can do to assist with, please let us know, and I will forward your enquiry to the correct contact at Shippit. In the meantime, I hope we get another chance with you again soon.

Agrowplow Part Store

The app functionality is passable and the plans and rates are acceptable, but that's about all Shippit has to recommend it. Integrating the service with multiple stores requires creating multiple accounts and while they'll only charge you for one, you still need to manage multiple logins. Their support across any channel is basically non-existant. They don't answer calls or return voicemails, they don't reply to emails, and you're lucky if they respond to live chat enquiries within an hour. Hell, even just creating an account with them required a third-party to put me in contact with a sales manager who then finally got someone to reach out to me - and that was how they handled a potential new client!

Hi Agrowplow,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and for sharing your concerns. We are glad that you are satisfied with the app functionalities and rates. Last year taught us a lot and we have since significantly invested in our support team so that they can better help merchants. I would appreciate knowing if there is anyway we could help you out and put things right. If so, please let us know, and I will forward your enquiry to the correct contact at Shippit. In the meantime, I hope we get another chance with you again soon.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11