Shippit

Shippit

by Shippit

Simplified Shipping for Leading Retailers.

SUAK

Everything was good. Very efficient app.
This app makes my order process very easy.
I think the range of courier companies should be broad more.
I have some pick-up issues with one courier company in my area so I need to use another company more pricey and slower.

Cools Club

Cools Club uses Shippit everyday to deliver our online orders, gifting & promotional packs. The integration is seamless and we never have to worry about the process. Everything is easier with Shippit <3

MAJOR-MINOR

We use Shippit to deliver all our online sales and it has been so easy sending out packages. Shippit integrates with our Shopify site - too easy!

Mocha

Shippit has been awesome for us. Being a relatively small business but also trying to scale we needed a quick & efficient way to ship products. Shippit makes it so easy & we have managed to decrease our Pick/Pack/Dispatch time by half. Although there are a couple of issues that we have experienced along the way, the customer service team is awesome with assisting and getting issues troubleshooted for us as quickly as possible. They are also wiling to take on feedback & make changes to customers needs which is awesome. We have also been able to ship from our stores which has been almost seamless. Would recommend to anyone.

PFEIFFER

We use Shippit and have done so for the last 4 years, The service just gets better and better and I like how they are always evolving with new technology. The customer service chat is always helpful too.

Puggle Baby Australia

We love how easy it is to use Shippit and we've had really good customer service when we have required something extra or had questions.

Moments Condoms

I love the app as being a small business it does help me fulfil and ship stuff on the move. It becomes easy for our warehouse person to pack and be ready for it to be picked up.

The Plant Runner

Love this app. Has really helped streamline our shipping. Really like the support service and the fact that shippit keeps and eye on our packages and will rebook if anything is forgotten or not picked up

MOVI Sit Stand Desks

Shippit is a fantastic app. If you're running a Shopify store, shipping integration is the only way to go. One of the great things about Shippit is the customer emails with regular delivery and tracking updates. Their support team is great to, so they can help you get setup with everything as there's a bit to get used to when you start out. The rates are great too. I tried others but this is by far the best!

Designer Kidz

Shippit is an excellent app that improves our quality of service and saves us a lot of time. The shippit team are really helpful and accomodating. Definitely worth it for us