Shippit

Shippit

by Shippit

Simplified Shipping for Leading Retailers.

Fitness Audio Shop

We have been using the Shippit app for over 12 months and are very happy with it's seamless integration with our Shopify store. Highly recommend!

Emma Kate Co

We've been using Shippit for a year now. It's definitely saved us a lot of time, and is generally a great and seamless integration with Shopify for small business.

There are some issues I'd like to be ironed out that haven't yet (mostly with Customer Address book not allowing both an addresee name AND shop/business name (which is crucial for many consignments) - I hope this can be actioned soon!

White Red Bubbles

I've been using Shippit now for over a 4 years and it's totally transformed our logistics. Great for our small company, it's totally automated, easy to use and if there is ever a problem their customer service is great. Highly recommended.

Oh Clocks

We've used Shippit at Oh Clocks for over a year now and have been very happy with it. It has automated much of our shipping process and the support is always on hand to help with any problems. Not having to call up couriers ourselves on shipping issues is a massive time saver too.

Suit Lab

Good prices and easy to use. It was really simple to add Fast Way and Courier Please to my list of couriers to dispatch my orders with.

The Freedom State

This app cut our order processing times by 75%! It's reliable and the staff are always on hand to assist you with any issues which are minimal.
I highly recommend.

Assembly Label

We, an apparel retailer with stores in Syd-Mel-Bris, have been using Shippit successfully for the past 2 years. The platform has streamlined the dispatch of online orders fulfilled from both stores and our warehouse. We also use it to facilitate store-to-store stock transfers.

Great functionality, knowledgeable team and solid API documentation. Highly recommend!

Sack Me!

Great app, easy to use. Customer service friendly even though sometimes the dispatch disappoints with timing or lost of parcels. Shippit team is always there to assist though.

Paleolicious

Shippit it is great! A fast easy way to keep track of your packages and also the customer support is A++
definitely recommended using Shippit

A.BCH

One of the best features is the chat support and pretty seamless integration with shopify. I'd like to see Shippit offset carbon emissions or give customers the chance to offset them with each delivery. Having a lighter carbon footprint and showing they care about the environment is essential, especially as a delivery company!!