Shippit | Shipping Automation

Shippit | Shipping Automation

by Shippit

Shippit helps simplify your ship so you can scale faster.

Pawmanity

We tried a couple of other solutions after launching but after getting really frustrated with them we decided to take a chance on Shippit. Setup was easy and a breeze compared to the others. The interface is clean and easy to understand and getting access to a variety of courier rates with corresponding timeframes is invaluable. The chat feature is also fantastic. We ran into a couple of issues initially in relation to courier timings and the customer service team were very helpful and patient with all our questions.

Walnut Melbourne

We moved to Shippit from an in-house system that integrated with Australia Post via a CSV upload which was hard coded and inflexible. Shippit 's downgrader will save us a substational amount in shipping costs this year and we have so much more control and visibility over orders.

We like the simple interface with just a few tabs that are easy to understand and come to grips with quickly when there are hundreds of orders in the system all at different stages. Our customers also receive very high-quality information and in a timely manner.

We would highly recommend it!

Butter

We have been using Shippit since we started our ecommerce business almost two years ago. I gives use quick, easy and seamless integration with couriers and saves us time fulfilling orders. Highly recommend!

Awards Fashion

I use Shippit to ship my shopify orders Australia Wide, it has been the best thing I've ever done. It has allowed me more time to focus on other ares of my business as I don't need to make trips to the post office. Their courier prices are very competitive and I have saved by using them.

Fitness Audio Shop

We have been using the Shippit app for over 12 months and are very happy with it's seamless integration with our Shopify store. Highly recommend!

Emma Kate Co

We've been using Shippit for a year now. It's definitely saved us a lot of time, and is generally a great and seamless integration with Shopify for small business.

There are some issues I'd like to be ironed out that haven't yet (mostly with Customer Address book not allowing both an addresee name AND shop/business name (which is crucial for many consignments) - I hope this can be actioned soon!

White Red Bubbles

I've been using Shippit now for over a 4 years and it's totally transformed our logistics. Great for our small company, it's totally automated, easy to use and if there is ever a problem their customer service is great. Highly recommended.

Oh Clocks

We've used Shippit at Oh Clocks for over a year now and have been very happy with it. It has automated much of our shipping process and the support is always on hand to help with any problems. Not having to call up couriers ourselves on shipping issues is a massive time saver too.

Suit Lab

Good prices and easy to use. It was really simple to add Fast Way and Courier Please to my list of couriers to dispatch my orders with.

The Freedom State

This app cut our order processing times by 75%! It's reliable and the staff are always on hand to assist you with any issues which are minimal.
I highly recommend.