3.3
September 1, 2018

CONSTANT ISSUES! - They also do not work weekends for help and support so you are stuck all weekend not being able to get orders out for the week! FRUSTRATED

King Kingsley
March 12, 2020

Fantastic app. Makes printing and sending so easy. Would be handy if localised couriers were listed in dropdown menu for options.

BLOC
Shippit replied March 12, 2020

Thank you for leaving us a review and some feedback BLOC. We will definitely look into this as a possible improvement to the platform. :)

November 14, 2018

We have been using the Shippit app for over 12 months and are very happy with it's seamless integration with our Shopify store. Highly recommend!

Fitness Audio Shop
November 15, 2018

We use Shippit and have done so for the last 4 years, The service just gets better and better and I like how they are always evolving with new technology. The customer service chat is always helpful too.

PFEIFFER
November 16, 2022

Shippit is by far the most easy to use solution to manage shipments in Shopify. Appealing interface, intuitive layout and competitive rates out of the box. Support has been great as well.

Good Groceries
Shippit replied November 17, 2022

Hi Good Groceries,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a positive review! We're extremely happy to hear about how Shippit was able to help you simplify and manage your shipping. We look forward to working with you for years to come!

Best wishes,
Sophie
Shippit

November 15, 2018

I love the app as being a small business it does help me fulfil and ship stuff on the move. It becomes easy for our warehouse person to pack and be ready for it to be picked up.

Moments Condoms
May 17, 2020

Shipit is a terrible app and has garbage customer support! My store is based in Australia, and I have had nothing but issues setting up shippit with my Shopify store. shippit rates are not accurate if you have products that are outside the Satchels sizes they provide by Fastway, & couriers please you will have big issues with your shipping check out page.

also, there is no way to bulk upload your product dimensions to get accurate shipping rates for large bulky items.

there is absolutely no email customer support, I will be going to me credit card provider and requesting chrage backs for my subscription fees

Use Easy ship and sendle

Industrie Music
Shippit replied May 6, 2021

Hi Industrie,
We are so sorry to hear that you had a poor experience with us. We are doing everything we can to continually improve our app and service. Last year taught us a lot and we have significantly invested in our support team so that they can better help merchants. If there is anything we can do to help or assist with, please let us know and I will forward your concern to the correct person at Shippit. In the meantime, I hope we get another chance with you soon.
Warm regards,
Sarah
Shippit

March 18, 2020

User friendly app that has helped us ship out our products more efficiently. The downside is that that the carriers can often miscalculate the weight of our parcels and overcharge us. Unfortunately the Shippit support team have not been able to assist in resolving these issues despite lodging numerous dispute forms and countless back and forth emails. The process has been tedious and it has been almost two months without any resolution in sight. Subsequently, we have ended up overpaying on many parcels that we were not meant to, resulting in much higher rates. We would appreciate some productive assistance in having our disputes resolved in a timely manner.

EVERLY COLLECTIVE
12 months using the app
Shippit replied March 19, 2020

Thank you for the review Everly Collective. We're glad that you can easily use our platform to simplify your shipping but are disheartened to hear that you've been having trouble with overcharges. Thank you for flagging this issue with us. We've brought this up with the Support team and they will be in touch to try and fix things for you. Have a lovely day.

January 8, 2019

I used to be subscribed to Shippit and was quite happy with their service. But now I have moved countries and I had to cancel my previous account and reopen a new one due to my email stopped working. Since then, I have used them twice as I go, and so far they have completely lost one of my parcels and the other one is getting delayed for pick up. Their customer service is quite inefficient as they only allow chat and keep changing the person who looks after you plus they have to liaise with the courier companies and always take a long time to get back to you if there are any issues with your deliveries. At the moment very frustrated with their service unfortunately.

lal & nil
12 months using the app
Edited November 14, 2018

Shippit has saved us a lot of time and money. The app is very easy to set up and great customer service.

RYDER