Shippit | Shipping & Delivery

Shippit | Shipping & Delivery

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (3.9)
Developer
3.9
November 15, 2018

Shippit is a fantastic app. If you're running a Shopify store, shipping integration is the only way to go. One of the great things about Shippit is the customer emails with regular delivery and tracking updates. Their support team is great to, so they can help you get setup with everything as there's a bit to get used to when you start out. The rates are great too. I tried others but this is by far the best!

MOVI Sit Stand Desks
Time spent using app: 3 months
November 15, 2018

Shippit is an excellent app that improves our quality of service and saves us a lot of time. The shippit team are really helpful and accomodating. Definitely worth it for us

Designer Kidz
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
November 15, 2018

We tried a couple of other solutions after launching but after getting really frustrated with them we decided to take a chance on Shippit. Setup was easy and a breeze compared to the others. The interface is clean and easy to understand and getting access to a variety of courier rates with corresponding timeframes is invaluable. The chat feature is also fantastic. We ran into a couple of issues initially in relation to courier timings and the customer service team were very helpful and patient with all our questions.

Pawmanity
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
November 15, 2018

We moved to Shippit from an in-house system that integrated with Australia Post via a CSV upload which was hard coded and inflexible. Shippit 's downgrader will save us a substational amount in shipping costs this year and we have so much more control and visibility over orders.

We like the simple interface with just a few tabs that are easy to understand and come to grips with quickly when there are hundreds of orders in the system all at different stages. Our customers also receive very high-quality information and in a timely manner.

We would highly recommend it!

Walnut Melbourne
Time spent using app: 5 months
November 15, 2018

We have been using Shippit since we started our ecommerce business almost two years ago. I gives use quick, easy and seamless integration with couriers and saves us time fulfilling orders. Highly recommend!

Butter
Time spent using app: About 5 years
November 14, 2018

I use Shippit to ship my shopify orders Australia Wide, it has been the best thing I've ever done. It has allowed me more time to focus on other ares of my business as I don't need to make trips to the post office. Their courier prices are very competitive and I have saved by using them.

Awards Fashion
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
November 14, 2018

We have been using the Shippit app for over 12 months and are very happy with it's seamless integration with our Shopify store. Highly recommend!

Fitness Audio Shop
Time spent using app: About 1 year
November 14, 2018

We've been using Shippit for a year now. It's definitely saved us a lot of time, and is generally a great and seamless integration with Shopify for small business.

There are some issues I'd like to be ironed out that haven't yet (mostly with Customer Address book not allowing both an addresee name AND shop/business name (which is crucial for many consignments) - I hope this can be actioned soon!

Emma Kate Co
Time spent using app: 10 months
Edited March 11, 2020

I've been using Shippit now for over a 4 years and it's totally transformed our logistics. Great for our small company, it's totally automated, easy to use and if there is ever a problem their customer service is great. Highly recommended.

White Red Bubbles
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
Edited November 14, 2018

We've used Shippit at Oh Clocks for over a year now and have been very happy with it. It has automated much of our shipping process and the support is always on hand to help with any problems. Not having to call up couriers ourselves on shipping issues is a massive time saver too.

Oh Clocks