Shippit

Shippit

by Shippit

Simplified Shipping for Leading Retailers.

PFEIFFER

We use Shippit and have done so for the last 4 years, The service just gets better and better and I like how they are always evolving with new technology. The customer service chat is always helpful too.

Puggle Baby Australia

We love how easy it is to use Shippit and we've had really good customer service when we have required something extra or had questions.

Moments Condoms

I love the app as being a small business it does help me fulfil and ship stuff on the move. It becomes easy for our warehouse person to pack and be ready for it to be picked up.

The Plant Runner

Love this app. Has really helped streamline our shipping. Really like the support service and the fact that shippit keeps and eye on our packages and will rebook if anything is forgotten or not picked up

MOVI Sit Stand Desks

Shippit is a fantastic app. If you're running a Shopify store, shipping integration is the only way to go. One of the great things about Shippit is the customer emails with regular delivery and tracking updates. Their support team is great to, so they can help you get setup with everything as there's a bit to get used to when you start out. The rates are great too. I tried others but this is by far the best!

Designer Kidz

Shippit is an excellent app that improves our quality of service and saves us a lot of time. The shippit team are really helpful and accomodating. Definitely worth it for us

Pawmanity

We tried a couple of other solutions after launching but after getting really frustrated with them we decided to take a chance on Shippit. Setup was easy and a breeze compared to the others. The interface is clean and easy to understand and getting access to a variety of courier rates with corresponding timeframes is invaluable. The chat feature is also fantastic. We ran into a couple of issues initially in relation to courier timings and the customer service team were very helpful and patient with all our questions.

Walnut Melbourne

We moved to Shippit from an in-house system that integrated with Australia Post via a CSV upload which was hard coded and inflexible. Shippit 's downgrader will save us a substational amount in shipping costs this year and we have so much more control and visibility over orders.

We like the simple interface with just a few tabs that are easy to understand and come to grips with quickly when there are hundreds of orders in the system all at different stages. Our customers also receive very high-quality information and in a timely manner.

We would highly recommend it!

Butter

We have been using Shippit since we started our ecommerce business almost two years ago. I gives use quick, easy and seamless integration with couriers and saves us time fulfilling orders. Highly recommend!

Awards Fashion

I use Shippit to ship my shopify orders Australia Wide, it has been the best thing I've ever done. It has allowed me more time to focus on other ares of my business as I don't need to make trips to the post office. Their courier prices are very competitive and I have saved by using them.