Shippit | Shipping & Delivery

Shippit | Shipping & Delivery

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (3.9)
Developer
3.9
March 11, 2020

We have been using Shippit with our business as we've grown over the past few years, and it's scaled with us really well.

Very happy with the range of options it affords.

Bauerfeind Australia
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Shippit replied March 12, 2020

Thanks for the review Bauerfeind! We're glad you enjoy our product and are working to perfect our platform. :)

March 11, 2020

Shippit is so easy to set up and use. The support is fantastic - whenever I have had to contact them, they have been on it and fixed any issues.

All Organic Store
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Shippit replied March 12, 2020

Thanks for the review! We appreciate it. :)

March 11, 2020

The integration with shopify makes shipping super easy! Using the chat function with customer service has also been a great experience too

circlehome
Time spent using app: 5 months
Shippit replied March 12, 2020

Thanks for the feedback circlehome! It makes us happy that we're able to provide a product and service you love. Have a great day!

March 11, 2020

I have used Shippit to integrate DHL eCommerce International shipping. There have been a few bugs but I can see it getting there soon

My Brand And Me
Time spent using app: 2 months
Shippit replied March 12, 2020

Thank you for your review! We're always trying to improve and are working to smooth out any bugs to make our software more reliable for your business. Thank you for sticking it out with us! :)

March 11, 2020

I've tried alot of apps and integrations to sync up with Australia Post and Shippit has been the best. It allows us to easily print labels and auto update tracking information back into Shopify

My Brand And Me
Time spent using app: 11 months
Shippit replied March 12, 2020

Thank you for the review! We're glad you like our integration with Shopify! :)

March 11, 2020

I love this app. So easy to use and quickly organised couriers. Very handy with a large quantity of orders.

Kirsten and Diva
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Shippit replied March 12, 2020

Thank you for your review! We're glad we're providing a service and product you love. :) Happy Shipping!

February 21, 2020

Unable to load app. Have tried shippit and shopify support. Now waiting to talk to shippit again on tuesday or will have to abandon shippit for another company

opti-MY-WISE life®
Time spent using app: 2 months
Shippit replied February 27, 2020

Hi, thank you for trying Shippit. I believe a representative did reach out to you on Tuesday to help you set up your account. Sorry that we weren't able to help you before your onboarding session as we received no tickets for support.
We're always willing to help when there are problems and syncing issues are an easy fix as our onboarding manager mentioned in your session. If you let us help you, Shippit can be a very easy platform to use. Sorry to see you leave before even trying the platform which we know would help streamline your shipping process. If you'd like to give us a fair go, we would be delighted to assist you through our services. Thank you.

November 14, 2019

After my experience I sadly found this app to be more of a hinderance than a help. Everyone has a different experience of course, this was just mine. To summarise: I wouldn't recommend this app to anyone. Here is why I would recommend staying away from it:

-->>There are a lot of technical bugs and functions that don't seem to work in the system, causing a LOT of headaches and wasted time. Ive had technical issues filtering tags, filtering out particular couriers from syncing with Shippit, connecting Shippit with Shopify, making sure that shipment costs actually appear on checkout. All of these issue result in dealing with the customer service team, which leads to my next point.
-->>The customer service is quite poor - the team respond fast (great!), however often (almost always somehow?) give you incorrect information (as one of a variety of examples, I was told I needed the Shopify advanced plan to use Shippit, which is incorrect, wasting me money. They also seem to be unable to access your account information, as they regularly told me that I'm not signed up for international orders although I am and that I didn't have shipping synced with Shopify although I did. When you have issues they often refer you back to Shopify - who then politely redirect you back to Shippit - and the cycle goes on)
-->> Due to the technical bugs, you end up doing a lot of manual work that the app is supposed to save you from doing.
-->> There is poor guidance on how to use the system. The tutorials that exist are basic and don't include a lot of really essential information on how to get set up, leading to a lot of problems when you go to ship. (E.g. I wasn't advised that it would be a lengthy process to enable international shipping, or that I needed phone numbers to be mandatory in my checkout process. This led me to panicking about not being able to ship internationally and manually contacting each customer to ask them for their phone numbers - upwards of 200+ people because Shippit didn't advise that this was mandatory for international orders)
-->> The shipping prices appear to be more expensive than what they would be outside of Shippit. For example, shipment of a 650g book ranges from $50 - $70 world wide, however when I installed an alternative app shipping was $35 to the same locations. I was on the unleashed plan, which is supposed to be around 30 - 40% of shipping.

Alernatives to consider are Starshipit, which is where I'm hoping to move to when I get a chance to breathe after all of the issues I'm currently dealing with using Shippit. Fingers crossed I can assist someone when making their choice with my review.

MuchelleB
Time spent using app: 11 months
Shippit replied December 4, 2019

Hi, we're really sorry that you've had this experience. We've taken on your feedback and passed this on to the product team. We’re working on our processes and are constantly improving the platform. Thank you as your insights here will really help us. Sorry, we weren’t up to your expectations this time but we hope you can give us another go in the future.

November 6, 2019

Shippit and couriers please sucks big time!!! only been with them for 2 months and encountered tons of problems, thye lost our parcel on our 4th delivery, and no one was helpful at all. PLS STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY AND MOST IMPORTATNLY COURIERS PLEASE! though they seem to be cheap, but thier services are the worst, they dun wait for customers at all, they knock ur door once, if u dun asnwer straight away, boom, they are gone! many more bad experiences!

Velvet Alabaster
Time spent using app: 3 months
Shippit replied December 4, 2019

Hi, so sorry that you've had this experience. Poor delivery experiences like this are the exact opposite of why we exist so we would really like to help you get the best outcome. Please email us with your store name at hello@shippit.com so we can take a look at your current set up and recommend other courier services for you to use.

Edited September 10, 2019

We had the worst experience ever from this company. Their own system lost our orders and despite us repeatedly asking they took a month to resolve it. They are very hard to contact and the system is full of bugs. We moved to Easy Ship which so far seems much more professional and the system is a million times better.

Barney Bed