4.1

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface and seamless integration with Shopify, simplifying shipping management. They commend its competitive rates, bulk label creation, and cost comparison across carriers. The app's automatic tracking updates and responsive customer service are also highly praised. Several merchants report reduced shipping costs, benefiting their customers.

July 17, 2022

i delete the app and after 3 week they take me money from my bank account ...... this is like someone stolen you !!!!

strano
Greece
3 months using the app
Shippo replied July 26, 2022

Hello,

Thank you for leaving this feedback about Shippo and we're very sorry to hear about the billing confusion you encountered.

We would love a chance to speak with you further about the charges you received so we can explain what happened, and investigate them further for you.

Please reach out to our Support Team M-F from 9 AM-5 PM via our live chat and phone options, or through email by emailing support@goshippo.com. To access all of these options, just log in to your Shippo account and click on the "Help" button.

May 26, 2022

Rates "mysteriously" increase by $70-100 without explanation. Not well priced. I was planning on using it, but this seems sketch.

Nordic Ways
About 2 months using the app
Shippo replied July 26, 2022

Hello,

We're so sorry to hear you ran into trouble in Shippo with rates. Shippo's rates have remained the same, so I'm curious if anything was different about the shipments you were pulling rates for.

Rates can vary based on many factors - dimensions, weight, shipping locations, extras you may add (like insurance and signature confirmation), etc.

We would love a chance to talk to you about the rates you saw, and look at the different shipments. This would give us a better idea of what happened and how we can help you fix it.

We would love for you to reach out to our Support Team so we can work with you on the problems you experienced, and hopefully win you back as a Shippo customer.

You can reach our Support Team M-F from 9 AM-5 PM via our live chat and phone options, or through email by emailing support@goshippo.com. To access all of these options, just log in to your Shippo account and click on the "Help" button.

March 19, 2018

Customer service sucks! If you have no issues with integration, then good on you. As soon as you have an issue, you'll realize how unorganized this company is. No one has actually given me a fix as to why suddenly my carrier settings aren't corresponding any more, and they clearly have no interest in getting back to their customers in a timely fashion.

Brew Innovations
3 months using the app
April 2, 2021

Shipping out packages with owners name, and not company name via UPS even went owner name is not included for customers. It's added anyways, making it look very unprofessional. Business name is extra. I almost choked looking at my full name as the sender, and not business.

Naturalistics
2 months using the app
Shippo replied April 28, 2021

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback and bringing this issue to our attention. We sincerely apologize for any issue and are happy to help take a look at your settings to ensure everything looks correct. We can also work with our partner, UPS, to make any changes needed to your account to ensure your name is not reflected.

With that said, we are unable to locate contact information for you in our system.

Will you send us a message at support@goshippo.com and let us know your login e-mail used for your Shippo account? That will help us get to the bottom of the issue as soon as possible.

Edited December 19, 2018

This app is useless and it charged me a hidden fee of $10 when I did not use it even once. I thought it would help me get cheaper rates for shipping but Shopify offers cheaper rates so I truly do not see any point in this app. Pretty sure all these 5 star reviews were paid for because it's purely useless. I would give it negative star reviews if I could. And I really wish I could get my $10 back since I did not even use this app. NOT ONCE. Hidden fees also tell me this app is full of scams. Hopefully I can uninstall it properly so I don't get charged again.

Dear Shopify Admin, please take this app off the market because I just looked at the other 1 star reviews and I am now terrified that more money will be taken from my account.

Lucid Living Co.
2 months using the app
December 16, 2022

I wanted to like this app as its features look great on paper. We couldn't get it up and running though, because they require a photo of the shipper's government-issued ID and a photo of the shipper him/herself before activating the app. I didn't really want to send them copies of my driver's license/passport, and I for sure didn't want them stored on their servers.

When I asked their support (which is pretty responsive) why they needed this when no other label sellers we've worked with do, and how long this information is stored they didn't have a clear answer.

Their website says things like "We receive and store any information you knowingly provide to us" and "Some information may remain in our records after the deactivation of your account" and "...unless the business that requested your verification has deleted it, Stripe (Shippo's verification provider) will retain copies of your submitted identity data-the images of you and your ID as well as any typed or extracted data and the verification results and insights..."

I couldn't find anywhere in their privacy policy a mention of them deleting this information after verification, and their support couldn't point to such a mention in their policy.

So no Shippo for us, we're now trying another app for labels that doesn't require a photo ID.

ulumulu design
27 days using the app
Shippo replied January 9, 2023

Hello,

Thank you for leaving this review about Shippo. We apologize for any trouble and confusion this caused. We take fraud very seriously and we want to ensure we're keeping our customers, and our system safe.

Shippo uses a verification system that does require photo identification when an account needs to be verified, however, the system we use automatically deletes all information every 5 days. So, you can rest assured nothing is saved. We would love to have you shipping with us, so please let us know if there is anything we can do to help get you started.

Thanks,

September 2, 2021

So many bugs!! loads completely too slow to make labels. spent over $900 on labels just for it to freeze and could not find it in either unfulfilled or fulfilled columns. now i have to print one by one in the shipments column with no packaging slip + it doesn't list them in order and has no option to do do or batch print them. very annoying! there is no phone or chat to contact them when a situation like this is urgent and needed to get orders out, no one contacted me until about 5-6 hours later. also, they do not print the order number on label so it is very hard to track which order is which. going to use another shipping app. this is ridiculous!!

ZoesQOQ
About 2 months using the app
Shippo replied September 2, 2021

Hi Zoe! We hate to hear of any negative experience with our Web App. We see that you have chatted with our team regarding the ability to batch print labels and about the ability to utilize package templates to avoid any need to enter in dimensions one by one. We also are able to see a message regarding lost labels from this morning that received a response from our team - please let us know if you did not receive that. Our Senior Lead, Jawad, has given you a call and is also reaching out via e-mail to make sure we can provide any additional support. We have Live Chat, Monday-Friday, starting at 9AM PST and we can also be reached at 415-779-7447.

November 4, 2016

Beware, no longer offers media mail shipping rates.

Michael Stokes Photography
Edited April 11, 2020

I was not able to print any label even after upgrade my account it give me error message that I have to contact costumer service which I did and one week later few emails were send and no respond

Market Sale
February 22, 2018

No USPS commercial plus pricing is a show stopper. Sorry, had to delete the app.

Pink Chalk Fabrics