4.1

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface, extensive features, and reliable services. They appreciate the one-click integration with Shopify, the ability to manage and track shipments, and the automation of processes. The daily email reporting feature is also well-received. The customer service is praised for quick responses and efficient problem-solving, with the technical team commended for their professionalism and skills. This tool is seen as beneficial for making shipping and order fulfillment more efficient.

January 31, 2023

Worst experience in Delivery & Shipping through shiprocket. I will personally never recommend anybody to add or connect app of shiprocket on shopify. The courier will be lying in your office for days and they (Shiprocket) don't even bother to check if the parcel is taken from your office or dropped to the proper client address.

ScrollnShops
3 months using the app
Shiprocket - Shipping in India replied February 1, 2023

Hi, A negative experience can be disheartening and we are sincerely sorry. We want to make sure this does not happen again. Please share your contact details at escalation@shiprocket.in with us so we can clarify your concerns asap.- MB

September 20, 2018

Extremely poor service. Don't waste your money with them, it'll all be a waste. They don't arrange a single pickup. They only take money and that's it

Squadwear
January 23, 2020

Very poor support, they have nothing in control related to pickup or delivery, also huge weight disputes like for 470 gm they count 4.7 kg and such

BETALA FRAGRANCE
Shiprocket - Shipping in India replied January 24, 2020

Dear Customer,

We want to sincerely apologize for your negative experience. However, we'd like to learn more about your situation so that we can take corrective actions towards it. Please help us with your registered contact details and concern in detail at escalation@shiprocket.in and we will get back to you promptly.

Team Shiprocket

July 20, 2022

Never Try their service.
They are Completely fraudulent, Shipped 14 orders & they RTO 12 parcels in 2 days after a single attempt only -"fake attempts" and updated a non-delivery remark as "Others". I have recorded calls of all the buyers, they informed me neither they get a call nor did any delivery boy reach the given address. Additionally, the customer service representative has been ignoring my calls for the past 5–6 days continuously. He assured me that all of my shipments would be delivered again and asked for 24 hours to fix the problem; as of this writing, I haven't heard back from him.

Magical Kart
Shiprocket - Shipping in India replied July 25, 2022

Hi, we have shared the information on your registered mail with the ticket number:4984723. Kindly check. Please feel free to mail us at escalation@shiprocket.com for further assistance. - Team Shiprocket

September 22, 2022

Customer service is really pathetic. They will take days to resolve even the simplest of technical issues.

Mudbond
Shiprocket - Shipping in India replied September 23, 2022

Hi, We would like to inform you that as confirmed by the Tech team the issue has been resolved now. Please write us back if any particular order is missing. - Team Shiprocket

July 26, 2018

If it will have 0 than i will give 0 to it. No customer support at all. They will just ask you to pay for there plan by giving discount coupons and than for any query, they ask you to chat regarding this on portal and cut your phone again and again inbetween talk and on chat portal they will reply you after hours and don't able to understand your problem as a user and stop replying to you. Just market there highest paid plan to you inbetween. Don't pay a penny to them without using lite plan and if not satisfied than don't use them. Great players in the market are available.

Urban Aghori
March 8, 2020

Hello sir, mene shopify store me Shiprocket app ko 2 month se already install kr rakha tha. And mere store ki curreny starting se GBP me hi thi. Lekin 3 din phle mene kisi Wjh se shiprocket app ko delet kr diya tha, aur B install kr rha hu lekin NOT COMPATIBLE show ho rha hain. kh rha h sirf INR or USD me Hi store currency honi chahiye. Lekin meri to GBP me thi or work bhi kr rha tha 2 month se . So plz sir mere problem ko solve jld se jld kre.

INDIAN ART BOX
Shiprocket - Shipping in India replied March 11, 2020

Dear Customer,

Kindly click on the link mentioned and follow the steps mentioned, https://shiprocket.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/43000326273-how-do-i-integrate-shopify-as-a-channel-with-shiprocket-

If you face any issue then please share the screenshot with us and we will look into this at the earliest.

Team Shiprocket

October 30, 2017

The worst possible customer service!

1. My panel sometimes doesn't logs in and most times logs out automatically. There reply for this, you might have an internet connection problem! This is all while I am chatting to them

2. Delivery attempt not made my courier company, I reported fake reporting. It was replied with the same fake response again. I had checked personally with the customer.

Their customer care is the most ill equipped and to top that they clearly don't want to understand the problem.

Abhikajewels
April 28, 2021

Worst app ever.......Firstly I thought 3.3 stars on the shopify app store is very less for app like Shiprocket. But when I started using it, 3.3 stars are way higher for such a worst app and service. They deserve 0.5 stars for their service and the whole system. They don't have any control over shipments. Don't take any immediate action. Very very bad experience with NDR and RTO. I would suggest using Nimbus post instead of shiprocket. They have very good service and control over shipments.

Nevenue India
About 1 month using the app
Shiprocket - Shipping in India replied April 29, 2021

Hi, we value the importance of your concern. Please be assured our team is actively working on your concern and have shared an update on your regd. mail with ticket number:-2397819. Please check. - Team Shiprocket

June 30, 2020

All the 4-5 stars ratings are probably fake. Had a very bad experience with this company. Never use this app you don't wsnt to end up in a bad situation...

UrbanChand
29 days using the app
Shiprocket - Shipping in India replied June 30, 2020

Hi,
We wonder what went wrong. Please share with us your concern in detail along with your contact number at escalation@shiprocket.in so that we can understand and assist you further.
-Team Shiprocket