3.9
December 13, 2023

Tushar guided me in very good way and solved my problem in one go.
good customer support.

FASHIDO®
6 months using the app
June 23, 2023

My order were not syncing to the shiprocket i called them and it took around 3 day to solve the problem the agent was yashika who helped me to get back to the track.
but this problem might've done faster so yeah i little more speed would be appreciated.

Maroliveclothing
About 1 year using the app
August 21, 2023

I had a problem with my payment setup, and a person named Arav helped me patiently until the issue was fixed. Great service!

Tokike
Almost 2 years using the app
July 8, 2023

Yashika patiently worked with me and walked me step by step with the integration. Hopefully, all is well with my Shopify store, and hope to have my business up and running soon.

GreatMillsCollective
2 months using the app
September 20, 2023

It is a wonderful experience with Shiprocket staff (Ms/Mrs Palak). I get timely responses from the support team. Highly recommended ShipRocket. It is the best platform for entrepreneurs looking for growth for their business

STUPID CUPID
8 months using the app
June 26, 2023

Hii palak thanks for supporting me and for resolving this my problem and Hope the same shall be reflecting in future too

IDFS
About 2 years using the app
September 19, 2023

AARAV HAS HELPED ME IN INTEGRATION..HE WAS SUPPORTIVE AND KIND

Pure & Pure Healthcare India
11 months using the app
September 9, 2023

I was facing some issues as a new seller, got a call from Mr. AARAV for shiprocket team he really helped me to solve my issue. Overall a good experience.

Unemplyoed
About 1 month using the app
September 13, 2023

Arav helped us to resolve the issue. Thanks for the service.

Now & Zen
2 months using the app
February 9, 2018

Nice service.Good for new eCommerce business. Get multiple choice for courier companies in one roof. The portal is easy to use. Customer service/ support are ok but need some more improvement and feasible.

Softsens